World Linking 6/24/2016

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: Blade Of Gandara.6738

Blade Of Gandara.6738

the problem is … ANET CHANGED THE PAIRINGS FOR EVERY SINGLE NA SERVERS EXCEPT OUR SERVER !!! WE ARE SOOO SPECIAL !!!!!!!

Dark Jean
Athenian Knights [kYrO] Leader/Founder
Devona’s Rest Diamond Squire 8,055

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: TheHeretic.3529

TheHeretic.3529

the problem is … ANET CHANGED THE PAIRINGS FOR EVERY SINGLE NA SERVERS EXCEPT OUR SERVER !!! WE ARE SOOO SPECIAL !!!!!!!

That just means the population you have is appropriate and doesn’t need readjusting.

Maybe I’m a thorn in your perfection
A heretic’s voice in your head
A stargazer, releaser

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: Pompeia.5483

Pompeia.5483

broken in more ways than one lmao

Yeah. My guild on HoD has basically given up on WvW for this link because our t4 server got linked with a t2 and we never even did well the few times we accidentally got into t3. So now… Well a chunk of us were doing dungeons all night. Thanks for that, anet

I would suggest a further restriction that you never make skip-links like this. Maybe pair a server up and down one tier but not further.

What are you talking about? HoD is linked with my server, SBI. We’re in no way T2.

And the match is awesome! We seem to work well together. We had HoD commanders, SBI commanders with people from both servers mixing it up and following both. Both were inviting each other into their TS. Everyone seemed friendly and welcoming.

Might want to give it another shot because I have no idea how you could make the statement you did.

Oh I agree that everyone is friendly and welcoming and that is excellent.

Also maybe I was wrong on which server is/was t2 from our pairings, but that was something mentioned in ts as to why we are losing so badly. I get that anet finally took time-based participation into account but it surprised us.

Personally, I will not bother playing the first week or two of a pairing so things can settle back into a balanced state where it is fun instead of just a headache of throwing oneself into eminent death repeatedly.

Amanda Corsiva – Revenant && Katereyna – Chillomancer
Jenna Gracen – Scrapper && Merit Sullivan – Guardian
Daenerys Ceridwen – Druid && Vexia Gracen – Chronomancer

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: Tris Apollumenon.6435

Tris Apollumenon.6435

I’m in the four-server linkage, and we actually had the outnumbered buff sometime on… Saturday, I want to say. Morning PST/afternoon EST maybe, I don’t recall. So if it’s a numbers thing, it’s probably either still pretty close, or people are just playing at different times?

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: Sweet Sanity.8593

Sweet Sanity.8593

Dark Jean, much of dr seems to like being paired with mag. You are not the spokesperson for dr.

So far the new pairings have been pretty decent in t4. The 4 server group seems much larger but much of it I think is from people wondering what it would be like to have 4 servers on one team. This is a def step in the right direction

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: Balthazzarr.1349

Balthazzarr.1349

Calm down, complainers. Take the chance to meet new people and make new friends. I think it is better for every server to make new friends. I do personally miss being linked with FA, but I also haven’t had a chance to meet anyone from CD, ET or Kaineng yet. I’m willing to give them a chance, why not?

I’m on Kaineng, and am definitely with ya on that.

BP here. Having fun so far ????

… just call me … Tim :)

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: Teon.5168

Teon.5168

Calm down, complainers. Take the chance to meet new people and make new friends. I think it is better for every server to make new friends. I do personally miss being linked with FA, but I also haven’t had a chance to meet anyone from CD, ET or Kaineng yet. I’m willing to give them a chance, why not?

I’m on Kaineng, and am definitely with ya on that.

BP here. Having fun so far ????

Loving it so far. A little chaotic, but I think that will settle with time.

Forum discussions -
Mmo players with a screw loose vs mmo players with two screws loose. All very important stuff.
-Zenleto-

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

I am a little confused on how the server statuses were determined, why would TC be open and other servers that are full not be open? Some of this doesn’t make any sense. I think artificial lock downs need to end. At least lift them for a week before or after a new linking to let people move around as they want, so servers don’t need to have blackout weeks to open up, essentially wasting a week or more of play. This becomes an even bigger issue with guilds that now have members on different servers.

linked worlds have a cap 1/2 the amount of un-linked worlds seems to be the answer others found elsewhere. Not sure it makes sense to do it that way, but explains tc/yb open and jq/db/fa full.

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB

(edited by Liston.9708)

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: X T D.6458

X T D.6458

I am a little confused on how the server statuses were determined, why would TC be open and other servers that are full not be open? Some of this doesn’t make any sense. I think artificial lock downs need to end. At least lift them for a week before or after a new linking to let people move around as they want, so servers don’t need to have blackout weeks to open up, essentially wasting a week or more of play. This becomes an even bigger issue with guilds that now have members on different servers.

linked worlds have a cap 1/2 the amount of un-linked worlds seems to be the answer others found elsewhere. Not sure it makes sense to do it that way, but explains tc/yb open and jq/db/fa full.

Shouldn’t it work differently for servers that don’t have a linked partner? Meaning it should basically go back to normal where status is determined by activity, the calculations need tweaking. But I don’t understand the use of artificial lock downs now that one tier is completely unlinked. If its full through normal means that’s fine and all, but intentionally blocking people from transferring for an undetermined amount of time through the use of artificial lock downs seems more like they are playing wvw politics.

I say what needs to be said, get used to it.
Honesty is not insulting, stupidity is.
>Class Balance is a Joke<

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Teon.5168

The linking that Kaineng is in right now is almost ideal. We’re got a good lead in the points…..I think the matchup would be perfect if Darkhaven had one of our servers…..then I think the point total across the board would be almost perfect and very close. But, it is early yet…..it might change by Wednesday.

But just loving it. Lots of small zerg action, havocs, and roamers….very little blob stuff.
Reminds me of the days when Kaineng wvw was alive and well.

And so far, everyone is really nice to each other…..no primadonnas…..even the purple tags are super nice……..just like old Kaineng and the other lower tiers. Just brings a huge smile to my face!!!!

Well done, Anet!!!!

Forum discussions -
Mmo players with a screw loose vs mmo players with two screws loose. All very important stuff.
-Zenleto-

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: shrek.1046

shrek.1046

Shouldn’t it work differently for servers that don’t have a linked partner? Meaning it should basically go back to normal where status is determined by activity, the calculations need tweaking. But I don’t understand the use of artificial lock downs now that one tier is completely unlinked. If its full through normal means that’s fine and all, but intentionally blocking people from transferring for an undetermined amount of time through the use of artificial lock downs seems more like they are playing wvw politics.

As I said in another thread halving the cap for linked servers actually makes no sense. The population of JQ/AR is not half and half just for example. Why not add the calculated population of both servers together and use the same cap as for unlinked servers?

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Liston.9708

Even the old system had a cap / threshold. linked servers seem to be a percentage of what non-linked were. in this scenario “full” using the old formula, but a new max cap could leave some servers full (when we know they aren’t compared to tc).

I don’t know why did this, maybe they could not find any guests that made sense for tc/yb….. maybe they wanted to get host servers at bg level ?

Like I said elsewhere, Anet needs to explain how it works and why they thought it was a good idea…

(edited by Liston.9708)

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: Sylvyn.4750

Sylvyn.4750

The linking that Kaineng is in right now is almost ideal. We’re got a good lead in the points…..I think the matchup would be perfect if Darkhaven had one of our servers…..then I think the point total across the board would be almost perfect and very close. But, it is early yet…..it might change by Wednesday.

But just loving it. Lots of small zerg action, havocs, and roamers….very little blob stuff.

And so far, everyone is really nice to each other…..no primadonnas…..even the purple tags are super nice……..just like old Kaineng and the other lower tiers. Just brings a huge smile to my face!!!!
Well done, Anet!!!!

I’ve said as much about DH needing a bit more help by having one of your 4 servers pair up with DH. The point count blowout at this stage will likely cause some of your opposition players to do something else until they see how the next matchup will look, which means your fights will dry up as the remaining players end up severely outnumbered. It’s like the 4 server group is the BG of T4. Hope I’m wrong but time will tell.

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: Caius.8094

Caius.8094

I know you want your game different and supporting casual players but lets consider what right looks like for wvwvw: Altarac Basin, World of Warcraft (A terrible game BUT battlegrounds better than no other for the simple reason of Que to join map, map pop drop, map closes, winning teams get equal participation and losing even get a slap on the butt for, “good try scrub”).

Why doesn’t ANET simply merge all the servers into 3 overarching realms (you do it for EOTM)? … Each realm would be composed of one server from a population tier (using wvw population (or pve if that’s your thing) – example: BG + MAG + SF + SOR… etc (on NA) makes up realm Tyria, for instance. The other 2 realms do the same so the sum of the game is 3 realms (it works for EOTM and everyone that isn’t on a tier 1 or 2 server is in EOTM for wvw (well at least many of the “wvw” players)… They don’t use EOTM as a waiting area.. it is their WVW map.. WHY? Because ITS THE ONLY PLACE THAT TIER 4 and BELOW can play with other people (haven’t you been on a tier 4-8 server ANET and seen you and one other guy are the only people on a Borderland map for hours on end?).

In closing ANET… we all love the game and the efforts of the devs… wouldn’t it be wonderful for the players if you had four, additional, new, EOTM-esque maps for ppl to queue and get their rage on? Imagine.. 4 unique maps… 3 teams (capped at 50 per team so the ppl with not great computers dont get lagged out)… queues spilling into overflows… imagine a world where the only complaint in wvw is: Dear Anet, how come you don’t have skimpy male and female outfits as wvw armor?

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: Roxanne.6140

Roxanne.6140

Dear Anet, please spare some thought and effort into ""off-hours"" balance and population control. We know we fall into that dark distant deep end of the spectrum where scary creepy things lurk but we have feelings too.

gaem not made for mi
===========

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Teon.5168

Well done, Anet!!!!

I’ve said as much about DH needing a bit more help by having one of your 4 servers pair up with DH. The point count blowout at this stage will likely cause some of your opposition players to do something else until they see how the next matchup will look, which means your fights will dry up as the remaining players end up severely outnumbered. It’s like the 4 server group is the BG of T4. Hope I’m wrong but time will tell.

I don’t think the fights will dry up. If anything, I expect the next week to be closer in score. And the week after that, etc.

But I agree, in that it would be perfect if DH had one of our servers. Hopefully Anet will learn from this pairing like they did from the last one.

Forum discussions -
-Zenleto-

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: Blinding.6457

Blinding.6457

Dear McKenna and others,

I’m not overly happy with the linking as i’m a player of RoF and Dandilion has a point. We like WSR but this matchup is just outragously in our disadvantage and the few commanders we have are burning themselves out rapidly.

I know that WvW population is taken into consideration. But it’s not that what makes a server good or bad. It’s also other things. Like he willingness to join Teamspeak, willingness to follow/learn, not just logging in for Daily purposes, ect. I do not know if or how you can take those into consideration unless talking to the community leaders themselves, looking at TS numbers or even playing on the servers yourself to get the feel what it is like in every server.

Because of the difficulty of the population problem i’m not going to give in to my anger just yet and i’ll trust you to do what’s right in the future. However considering the state of the Server i’m in. Following question since i miss that information in the post above:

Do you have an idea when the next Relink will take place?

Warm regards
Blinding

(edited by Blinding.6457)

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: Osu.6307

Osu.6307

Maybe instead of screaming and crying about how terrible these pairings are, we should actually give it a little time and see for ourselves. I’m sure anet is using all the data at their disposal to determine these pairings, and even so, there is no way to make the calculations balance. WvW has always been, and always will be, unfair. If you want fair, there are 2 other game modes available.

Osu

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Tris Apollumenon.6435

@Blinding: It’s every two months, right?

Anet, your autocensor has gone haywire if it can’t recognize the common contracted form of “is it not”.

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: Blinding.6457

Blinding.6457

@Blinding: It’s every two months, right?

Anet, your autocensor has gone haywire if it can’t recognize the common contracted form of “is it not”.

OK thx, however gonna be 2 very hard months for us then :O

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: alicatrawz.9567

alicatrawz.9567

I want Vabbi and Deso back together.
I miss Vabbi.

gravity is my arch-nemesis.

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

Maybe instead of screaming and crying about how terrible these pairings are, we should actually give it a little time and see for ourselves.

A blind man could see that having DH/EB vs 3 and 4 link servers wouldn’t work out well.

2 high servers vs 2 high 1 medium vs 1 high 3 mediums. Then the next tier up there’s 2 very highs matched together, one of which was winning t4 (they ain’t doing so well in t3 right now, because t2 jq is there).

I’m all for waiting to see how things go, but right off the bat that matchup seemed bad, and it’ll probably be a rough 2 months for DH(again) and EB.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: Akkeros.1675

Akkeros.1675

Maybe instead of screaming and crying about how terrible these pairings are, we should actually give it a little time and see for ourselves.

A blind man could see that having DH/EB vs 3 and 4 link servers wouldn’t work out well.

2 high servers vs 2 high 1 medium vs 1 high 3 mediums. Then the next tier up there’s 2 very highs matched together, one of which was winning t4 (they ain’t doing so well in t3 right now, because t2 jq is there).

I’m all for waiting to see how things go, but right off the bat that matchup seemed bad, and it’ll probably be a rough 2 months for DH(again) and EB.

In all honesty, Ebay should not even be considered ‘high’.
We might have been (months ago) before guilds hopped on the first linkage t1, accessory server bandwagon. So this brings into question the data history being used for the pairings to begin with. How can this be solved? Dunno, perhaps keep an eye on gems used for transfers prior to re-link (where did people leave, where did they arrive). From what I remember prior to original linkage was DH being very very large compared to our server when it was “more full”. They fit better with servers like NSP, Mag, HoD. Now, they seem much smaller. Ebay was more the size of SF, GoM, and FC but again, we lost people too. So we are more like a medium-high with a medium atm.
The only reason we can barely contend is simply due to awesomeness, but that can only carry you so far

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

I want Vabbi and Deso back together.
I miss Vabbi.

You realize they can simply transfer for 500 gems, if they want? Apart from those 10-15 vabbians though. That’s the flaw with this linking system, now RoS will be linked for a few months, people will bandwagon all over the place.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Xenesis.6389

In all honesty, Ebay should not even be considered ‘high’.
We might have been (months ago) before guilds hopped on the first linkage t1, accessory server bandwagon. So this brings into question the data history being used for the pairings to begin with. How can this be solved? Dunno, perhaps keep an eye on gems used for transfers prior to re-link (where did people leave, where did they arrive).

From what I remember prior to original linkage was DH being very very large compared to our server when it was “more full”. They fit better with servers like NSP, Mag, HoD. Now, they seem much smaller. Ebay was more the size of SF, GoM, and FC but again, we lost people too. So we are more like a medium-high with a medium atm.
The only reason we can barely contend is simply due to awesomeness, but that can only carry you so far

Yeah I have an account on EB, it’s weird I can’t believe the population status for the past couple months, even after losing the two big wvw guilds it had plus a couple others not playing much, it went to very high at one point.

DH took a beating the last two months being a host server, things didn’t seem to go well with their link either, meanwhile HoD was doing very well as a host with EB, but gets taken off and placed in t3.

I know not every server that has the highest pops will be the host due to trying to getting better link matches, but one look at DH/EB says it needed a medium server with them in that matchup, or the lowest of the 4 links needed to be with them. Unless Anet really is trying to get CD and links to break into t3, which at this point they should have just reset glicko ratings instead.

North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: misterman.1530

misterman.1530

Hello everyone,
I’d like to take a moment to answer some questions that I’ve seen asked frequently.

Q: What factors go into determining world links?
A: We take into consideration a lot of factors when making the links, but the primary factor we look at is the WvW activity level for each world, during peak and off-peak hours. The goal being to normalize world populations among unlinked worlds and groups of linked worlds. For EU we also filter potential links by language.

Huh. So, to see how well this is working, come watch the JQ, SBI, and SOS matchup and tell me this is balanced. Hell, it was more balanced the last several weeks with HoD, NSP, and DH. This is just a constant JQ blobfest. When a server can mass 2 blobs on 2 maps, against servers that can barely muster 1 blob on one bl, there’s an issue.

I mean, except for the tier 1, none of the NA matchups are even close:

Attachments:

(edited by misterman.1530)

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Xenesis.6389

Tier 2 and 3 are off this week because JQ rolled down to t3 taking mags place, we’ll have to wait next week to see if the servers roll into their own tiers to see if those servers were matched properly. Tier 4 is off because of that 4 link.

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

misterman.1530

Tier 2 and 3 are off this week because JQ rolled down to t3 taking mags place, we’ll have to wait next week to see if the servers roll into their own tiers to see if those servers were matched properly. Tier 4 is off because of that 4 link.

But these matchups/pairings only change every couple of months, not weekly. Or has that changed?

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Tris Apollumenon.6435

From what I understand of what others have said, the links (alliances) change every two months, but the matchups (enemies) change every week.

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Xenesis.6389

But these matchups/pairings only change every couple of months, not weekly. Or has that changed?

The linked pairings change every 2 months, the matchups change every week and it’s based on your server’s glicko rating and the random variance added when matchups are rolled. JQ is a T2 server matched with two T3 servers, Mags is a T3 server matched with two T2 servers this week.

So give it another week and see if those servers roll into their own proper tiers and see if the tier is balanced then. There’s obviously still a big divide in population and coverage between tiers so the unbalanced matches will still happen.

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

misterman.1530

The linked pairings change every 2 months, the matchups change every week and it’s based on your server’s glicko rating and the random variance added when matchups are rolled. JQ is a T2 server matched with two T3 servers, Mags is a T3 server matched with two T2 servers this week.

So give it another week and see if those servers roll into their own proper tiers and see if the tier is balanced then. There’s obviously still a big divide in population and coverage between tiers so the unbalanced matches will still happen.

Thank you. That makes sense. The pairings are for the couple of months, but matchups will change. Makes sense.

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Hello everyone,
I’d like to take a moment to answer some questions that I’ve seen asked frequently.

A: We take into consideration a lot of factors when making the links, but the primary factor we look at is the WvW activity level for each world, during peak and off-peak hours. The goal being to normalize world populations among unlinked worlds and groups of linked worlds. For EU we also filter potential links by language.

Huh. So, to see how well this is working, come watch the JQ, SBI, and SOS matchup and tell me this is balanced. Hell, it was more balanced the last several weeks with HoD, NSP, and DH. This is just a constant JQ blobfest. When a server can mass 2 blobs on 2 maps, against servers that can barely muster 1 blob on one bl, there’s an issue.

Sorry, we do hope to be out of your hair as soon as possible. Hopefully next week we’ll be out of the tier. That is unless the Dev’s pull levers on us, again.

Oh, and don’t be mislead by BG in T1. They throttle to keep matches closer. They aren’t called Hibergate for nothing. Also, a certain couple of Guilds are OT’ing on TC to focus YB down.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: Humphrey Bear.2698

Humphrey Bear.2698

At least lift them for a week before or after a new linking to let people move around as they want, so servers don’t need to have blackout weeks to open up..

Proof Blackgate manipulates their full server status … They hibernate and then ANET opens them up and guilds and fairweathers move to Blackgate and then Blackgate comes out of hibernation once they get the guilds they want and we once again have a lopsided match up . Anet please keep Blackgate locked forever unless people from Blackgate actually transfer to other servers/tiers for balance .

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Oh, and don’t be mislead by BG in T1. They throttle to keep matches closer. They aren’t called Hibergate for nothing. Also, a certain couple of Guilds are OT’ing on TC to focus YB down.

Currently ticking at 40 in NA prime time.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: Roxanne.6140

Roxanne.6140

Hello everyone,

Sorry, we do hope to be out of your hair as soon as possible. Hopefully next week we’ll be out of the tier. That is unless the Dev’s pull levers on us, again.

Yes please, and soon. Either that or balance yourself to suit the tier. Come to HoD, we have friendly people

gaem not made for mi
===========

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Liston.9708

Currently ticking at 40 in NA prime time.

Hibergate 45.0

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: X T D.6458

X T D.6458

At least lift them for a week before or after a new linking to let people move around as they want, so servers don’t need to have blackout weeks to open up..

Proof Blackgate manipulates their full server status … They hibernate and then ANET opens them up and guilds and fairweathers move to Blackgate and then Blackgate comes out of hibernation once they get the guilds they want and we once again have a lopsided match up . Anet please keep Blackgate locked forever unless people from Blackgate actually transfer to other servers/tiers for balance .

While it is quite flattering that you think I speak for or run an entire server…I cracked up just typing that so thanks…You should read the entire post instead of taking out one sentence so you can throw out your clear bias and act as though there is some conspiracy being planned. Settle down man, its just a game we all want to have fun.

I say what needs to be said, get used to it.
Honesty is not insulting, stupidity is.
>Class Balance is a Joke<

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: bubbachua.1243

bubbachua.1243

Unfortunate that you picked up some new recruits from ET, or some of whom that moved to ET. But I guess your guilds don’t really need any new recruits anyways irregardless.

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: pomp.7314

pomp.7314

sorry all, i really dont have time to read through 5 pages of this thread so please excuse me if this question has been answered:

will the server match ups change again? is RoS destined to be passed from server to server like an unwanted step child?

Ive been away for a couple of months, i had joined a wvw guild on gandara (which had previously left ros) but came back last night to find im now on desolation fighting against my gandara guild and then to discover ive been removed from that guild as im on a different server :/

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

sorry all, i really dont have time to read through 5 pages of this thread so please excuse me if this question has been answered:

will the server match ups change again? is RoS destined to be passed from server to server like an unwanted step child?

Ive been away for a couple of months, i had joined a wvw guild on gandara (which had previously left ros) but came back last night to find im now on desolation fighting against my gandara guild and then to discover ive been removed from that guild as im on a different server :/

Yes the server linkages will be changed every 2 months.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Liston.9708

Yes the server linkages will be changed every 2 months.

and yes passed around like a red headed step child. Vote already took place to keep linkings so going to around for some time i’d imagine…

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: Threather.9354

Threather.9354

If you’re gone for a few months out of the RoS being linked to Gandara, I cant imagine you being much contribution to the guild anyways. They most likely thought you’re just one of those guys who join a guild, no1 knows who he is, and leave the game after a few weeks. Just transfer back to Gandara, you would have had to do it eventually anyways. This is more of an guilds internal issue if they changed servers from RoS to Gandara.

Diamond Rank Copyrights [CR]
EU Roamer, Dueler, Commander, Fighter, Scout

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: Devils Toy.9205

Devils Toy.9205

Dark Jean, much of dr seems to like being paired with mag. You are not the spokesperson for dr.

So far the new pairings have been pretty decent in t4. The 4 server group seems much larger but much of it I think is from people wondering what it would be like to have 4 servers on one team. This is a def step in the right direction

Whaaatttt!! DJ is no longer the princess of DR lol

[KILL] Leader
Maguuma

World Linking 6/24/2016

in WvW

Posted by: pomp.7314

pomp.7314

Thanks guys, its not the losing the guild that bothered me – its knowing that i probably wont now get the oppurtunity to join a permanent wvw guild again unless i do pay to move servers.
For some reason i was under the impression that the links were a permanant thing not rotated – hey ho back to soloing it is