World XP Reset

World XP Reset

in WvW

Posted by: Josh XT.6053

Josh XT.6053

I know that this is supposed to be reset whenever they decide to pool the wxp (which btw is taking forever and should have been done that way in the first place) – but basically all I want is to reset my rank points. I’d be willing to pay for something to reset my points if that was an option.

My story is short and sweet. One night, I got very drunk and decided that GW2 was the place to be, then I decided that I wanted to be a ballista master… Well, I was saving those points for my guard stacks and blew them all on ballista mastery lol… So I’d prefer being able to reset them without waiting however long its going to take ANet to pool the WXP, but not sure if there is a way I could do it by contacting them or what…

Anyway, basically the point was that there should be a way to reset the points at our leisure.

Asphyxia [XT] – Fort Aspenwood Roamer
Twitch Stream – AsphyxiaXT
My Builds at Asphyxia.tv/builds

World XP Reset

in WvW

Posted by: Ikaros.7812

Ikaros.7812

I’ve done some stupid kitten I’ve regretted later when I’ve been drunk but never have I invested WXP into ballista mastery! I can’t imagine your pain.

Banana And Cookies [BC]
all is vain

World XP Reset

in WvW

Josh XT.6053

I mean, I normally only do the open field fights in WvW, so any kind of siege mastery is useless to me.. Really wish I could get my points redone on my necro lol..

World XP Reset

in WvW

Posted by: McWolfy.5924

McWolfy.5924

drink or play? choose!

WSR→Piken→Deso→Piken→FSP→Deso
Just the WvW
R3200+

World XP Reset

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

idk man im not feeling sympathy here

its like… asking honda for a refund when your 82 civic starts making love to a tree on your way home from the sleepy weasel dive bar

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

World XP Reset

in WvW

Josh XT.6053

Luckily an 82 Civic is worth less than my rank points. Like I said, if they added an option for me to pay to reset them, I would lol.

World XP Reset

in WvW

Posted by: Juba.8406

Juba.8406

lol ballista mastery, but can be fun sometimes.

World XP Reset

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

Anet is likely saving the WXP account-bound update to “counter” the new MMO coming out in a couple months.

Meanwhile, get on ballistas as often as possible, and tell your story to as many people as you can so at least someone can get some enjoyment out of your misery LOL!

World XP Reset

in WvW

Posted by: Solstice.1097

Solstice.1097

Show me where they are “supposed to reset” the ranks when it becomes account bound? Let’s not start rumors – link please

World XP Reset

in WvW

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

its like… asking honda for a refund when your 82 civic starts making love to a tree on your way home from the sleepy weasel dive bar

To take your analogy: He was asking for a garage, where he could pay for repairing.

Would you buy a car from a vendor that forgot (or refuse) to setup a garage-network?

Looks like we all did in case of GW2.

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

World XP Reset

in WvW

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

I know that this is supposed to be reset whenever they decide to pool the wxp (which btw is taking forever and should have been done that way in the first place) – but basically all I want is to reset my rank points. I’d be willing to pay for something to reset my points if that was an option.

My story is short and sweet. One night, I got very drunk and decided that GW2 was the place to be, then I decided that I wanted to be a ballista master… Well, I was saving those points for my guard stacks and blew them all on ballista mastery lol… So I’d prefer being able to reset them without waiting however long its going to take ANet to pool the WXP, but not sure if there is a way I could do it by contacting them or what…

Anyway, basically the point was that there should be a way to reset the points at our leisure.

It should reset every month, but seriously it’s like Anet is on hold with WvW. Everything they announced 2-3 months ago+ for WvW has not been delivered and apparently will not be until the end of the Living Story.

World XP Reset

in WvW

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

drink or play? choose!

I usually choose both.

#TeamJadeQuarry

World XP Reset

in WvW

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

I accidentally put 15 points into mercenary bane instead of 15 into guard defense, not as bad as the op lol but still banging my head over that, hoping they still won’t really wait till mar/apr to do account wxp. :\

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

World XP Reset

in WvW

Posted by: shogei.8015

shogei.8015

I don’t see why it can’t be reset similar to trait points – by paying money to a trainer.

Guild warrior for life!

World XP Reset

in WvW

Posted by: Solstice.1097

Solstice.1097

I don’t see why it can’t be reset similar to trait points – by paying money to a trainer.

with a limit of 1 character per week, per account, so it can’t be abused.

or at the cost of 5 rank points, so if you continuously use it you will have less and less points.

World XP Reset

in WvW

Posted by: Kurppa.9473

Kurppa.9473

Just max them all, problem solved.

World XP Reset

in WvW

Posted by: Eir Jordan.2156

Eir Jordan.2156

Don’t drink and drive a karma train!

World XP Reset

in WvW

Posted by: CEDWYN.5392

CEDWYN.5392

I bet he tried to use a ballista in the marionette pve event and thought his pvp mastery would carry over.