Worst time to do maintenance

in WvW

Posted by: Willkilliam.5012

Willkilliam.5012

You Gave Europe a good time for Maintenance but for NA right on reset, I do not appreciate it.

in WvW

Posted by: Mini Crinny.6190

Mini Crinny.6190

Its because we actually play wvw rather than hide away in towers and keeps

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow

in WvW

Posted by: Kaiser.9873

Kaiser.9873

Read my keystrokes…..4am.

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

Be glad this game doesnt go down for a whole day a week. Also be glad wvw isnt down for hours before a reset as it was on launch. Maybe it was a bad timing yeah but its bearable with these things in mind.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Be glad this game doesnt go down for a whole day a week. Also be glad wvw isnt down for hours before a reset as it was on launch. Maybe it was a bad timing yeah but its bearable with these things in mind.

Haha I remember the first month of BDO… it was like yeah of course it a new game, there’s gonna be a couple of downtimes. Game is down for 6+ hours every other day. Maintenance? Half a day. Critical bug fix? Half a day. Minor bugfix no one notice? Half a day. And most times it came back online the mobs where broken so they had to bring it down the next day again. Tbh its one of the major reasons I quickly tired of it. For GW2 that period was like… a weekend (I can remember a longer downtime on launch week, but memory is a bit fuzzy).

Overall the patching engine and GW2 server system is literally amazing, yet the devs probably get zero praise for it lol. Its almost never down and patching have zero downtime. I dont think any other existing MMO can match it tbh.

(edited by Dawdler.8521)