Would be great if Arenanet...

in WvW

Posted by: urieldhynne.2743

urieldhynne.2743

Fix the stacking sigils.

If you don`t have equipped the weapon with that sigil (on main or alternate slot) you MUST lose the stack.

Is like “a one more virtual slot for a sigil” if you can just charge it and change the weapon to your backpack and continue with that stacks AND another new effect from the new set of weapons equipped (in main or alternate slot).

That must be stopped because is a lot more damage for free from a sigil you dont have.

in WvW

Posted by: Tom Gore.4035

Tom Gore.4035

Wow… Didn’t know you kept the stacks even if you removed the weapon from your main/alternate slot.

I agree, the stacks should go away if the weapon is stashed in the pack.

One – Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Xenn.3809

Xenn.3809

Wow… Didn’t know you kept the stacks even if you removed the weapon from your main/alternate slot.

I agree, the stacks should go away if the weapon is stashed in the pack.

Yup, because of this I have 2 exact weapons of some (one with kill counters, one without). You just have to – but getting rid of this option will be the best – specially since they bring (sigh) ascended weapons

Xenn [TDA]
Mesmer | Guardian | Necro | Ele
The Banana Team | www.tda.nu

in WvW

Posted by: DevonCarver.5370

DevonCarver.5370

WvW Coordinator

Next

We are aware of this, but it is a non-trivial fix. We are hoping to make changes to this by the end of the year.

in WvW

Posted by: Alad QB.8904

Alad QB.8904

LOL, I don’t agree at all. It would be a huge unjustified nerf to those sigils. Those sigils do nothing after they’ve reached a full stack. It’s just as if you had an empty sigil slot after that. Whereas other sigils continue to do their thing. Compare the constant +5% damage sigil to the volatile +250 Power which disappears when you’re down. They’re already very much uninteresting in many situations where you can expect to go down very often, including WvW. The time it takes to build up that stack in suboptimal conditions, and the uncertainty of ever getting the full stack, is the price you pay for choosing that type of sigil.

If the stack is to go away when the weapon is swapped away, then 2 things have to happen as well:
- The stack should be back when you swap back to that weapon
- The stack should not be deleted on down.

PS: The subject of this thread should be changed to reflect its content.

(edited by Alad QB.8904)

in WvW

Posted by: EnemyCrusher.7324

EnemyCrusher.7324

LOL, I don’t agree at all. It would be a huge unjustified nerf to those sigils. Those sigils do nothing after they’ve reached a full stack. It’s just as if you had an empty sigil slot after that. Whereas other sigils continue to do their thing. Compare the constant +5% damage sigil to the volatile +250 Power which disappears when you’re down.

How can you say that providing +250 power is doing “nothing”?

Light of Honor [Lite] – Founder / Warmaster
Sorrow’s Furnace Commander
“You’re the mount, karka’s ride you instead, and thus they die happy!”-Colin Johanson

in WvW

Posted by: Caliban.3176

Caliban.3176

Yes I kind of agree with Alad QB. At full stack the sigil should retain a tiny effect.

For example:
After reaching 25 stacks of bloodlust, everytime you kill someone (with the stacking weapon equipped) you will get 1 stack of might for 3 seconds.

It should not be something very strong but something that justifies having the stacking sigil after getting all stacks and I think the secondary effect (that only starts after gaining 25 stacks) should be minor but reflect the idea behind the sigil.

bloodlust: a tiny shortlasting bit of might on kill
precision: guaranteed crit hit after kill
life: tiny AOE heal on kill (each heal would be a tenth of the heal sigil of resto provides)

Something like that. If however anyone chooses to put the weapon in their inventory, they immediately lose all stacks.

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net
7.2k+ hours played on Minesweeper

in WvW

Posted by: Kelnis.1829

Kelnis.1829

We are aware of this, but it is a non-trivial fix. We are hoping to make changes to this by the end of the year.

I hope you guys don’t completely negate the weapon stacking benefit. I would prefer to see something like stack decay, perhaps. Each kill without the the sigil present in your equipped loadout (either primary or secondary weapon sets) has a high chance of removing a stack of Bloodlust/Accuracy/Etc. If it is unequipped entirely, the next kill removes all stacks.

At the moment, this is one of the most valuable sigils when used in tandem with a % modifier. However, I think removing the functionality altogether would be less fun than simply making the maintenance of the stacks more complicated.

in WvW

Posted by: Acerola.6407

Acerola.6407

I don’t see a reason for that at all. Removing the stack by putting the weapon with the sigil into the inventory would simplify the game in a negative way.

(edited by Acerola.6407)

in WvW

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Not really something to fix. Of all the things that could be implemented in WvW, this is the low to no priority category.

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Hm, never thought of this but I would be okay with seeing it gone. It’s pretty much required if you want to be at your best and leads things that are just plain annoying (like having duplicate/triplicate weapons in your backpack that you constantly have to switch through and people stopping to farm coyotes).

Gate of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: Squidlips.3817

Squidlips.3817

If you are okay with 1 weapon stacking, but you are not okay with every sigil being changed to a permanent on-kill bonus such as my example, you cannot fault anyone for not being okay with a few sigils working this way.

It’s arbitrary for only these 3 sigils to work in this fashion and nothing else. They are the anomaly that should be removed/fixed.

Straight Dumpstered [ONE] – Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Deamhan.9538

Deamhan.9538

I agree with the OP. 250 point increase is pretty big. That’s basically a 25 trait point investment in a particular trait line. If you have, for example, 2500 attack power. A 250 point increase is a 10% increase. There’s a reason why it’s as big as it is. It takes time build the stack up and you can lose it under certain conditions (downed, map change, etc.).

As it stands now, not only do you keep the benefit when swapping between weapon sets, but you also keep it after removing the weapon from your character and doing whatever with it (vendor it, bank it, put it in your back pack, etc.). That is the issue with them.

If you can program the stacks to go when downed, and if you can program the stacks to go when switching maps, then you can absolutely program the stacks to drop if the weapon is unequipped. Switching to your other weapon set doesn’t unequipe it. Swapping it out for another weapon in your backpack does. Get the difference?

in WvW

Alad QB.8904

Those stacks aren’t only used by min-maxing OP players to kill you 2 seconds faster. They’re also used by people who want a balanced build and have to sacrifice power, as a way to get some of it, hopefully, back during the fight, and hopefully keep the buff for some time. And of course, you then want to switch to sigils that actually do something after you’ve painfully gotten that buff. This game pretends it wants to encourage different builds. Taking that away will not be a step in that direction. Why not lower the stat cap while we’re at it? That way those stacks will do nothing if the stat is already too high.

in WvW

Posted by: Xae Isareth.1364

Xae Isareth.1364

I don’t support this.

The game is focused on a system of constantly switching weapons. A good Mesmer for example, would often switch weapons multiple times in a fight.

Does this mean if I’m a Mesmer digits like Bloodlust are useless to me because I wouldn’t have any stacks at all 100% of the time?

in WvW

Posted by: Otaur.9268

Otaur.9268

If you have the Weapon Swap function as long as it is still equipped, you retain the stats. The complaint I believe OP is making is that once someone gets full 25 stacks, they just put that weapon in inventory and use another Sigil to thus increase their odds.

Blackfang’s Demon Alliance [BfDA]

in WvW

Posted by: Pryda.8257

Pryda.8257

Anyone can do this, what’s the problem with it then?

Red Guard [RG]

in WvW

Posted by: Serenity.6149

Serenity.6149

LOL, I don’t agree at all. It would be a huge unjustified nerf to those sigils. Those sigils do nothing after they’ve reached a full stack. It’s just as if you had an empty sigil slot after that. Whereas other sigils continue to do their thing. Compare the constant +5% damage sigil to the volatile +250 Power which disappears when you’re down. They’re already very much uninteresting in many situations where you can expect to go down very often, including WvW. The time it takes to build up that stack in suboptimal conditions, and the uncertainty of ever getting the full stack, is the price you pay for choosing that type of sigil.

If the stack is to go away when the weapon is swapped away, then 2 things have to happen as well:
- The stack should be back when you swap back to that weapon
- The stack should not be deleted on down.

PS: The subject of this thread should be changed to reflect its content.

While I agree that you shouldn’t have to rebuild your stacks every time you do a weapon swap, your logic that the sigil does nothing after reaching full potential is absurd. +250 power is a much bigger buff than +5% damage, and the tradeoff rests in the stack-building requirement. If someone downs soon after reaching max stats, the sigil would still be comparable to a +5% damage sigil, and if you can maintain your stacks well enough, the added power is already its own reward.

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

….so two handed weapon users get screwed again?

in WvW

covenn.7165

What about classes that don’t have alternate weapon slots. For example: Elementalists.

They get double screwed when using staff?

in WvW

Posted by: Handin.4032

Handin.4032

Honestly, I don’t stay at 25 stacks for long. Do you know what we say in mumble when we see someone with 25 stacks? “Get him! +60 WXP!”. 25 stacks is just a big beacon about how much juicy WXp you’re worth!

Plus, I find more utility in the “on dodge” or “on kill” skills, like more endurance, or a heal with every kill, etc…The premise of this that people stay at 25 stacks from the moment they enter WvW to when they leave..which they rarely do

TC Golden Dolyak – [DOLY]
Mesmer – FURY
Rank 55 – Bunker Engi, Top 300

in WvW

covenn.7165

This simply just needs to be left as is.

in WvW

Posted by: ArmageddonAsh.6430

ArmageddonAsh.6430

Totally disagree with this, I mean they would have to get the stacks to start with they lose them on downed as well. I see no problem with the way it is now, i just think that 2Handed weapons need to have TWO sigil slots.

in WvW

Posted by: Az z.2746

Az z.2746

In a game where death has almost no repercussion, the stacking sigils add at least a little motivation to avoid it. I see no problems with these sigils at all. There are a lot of broken things to fix, that is not one of them.

Azz ~
( Sg Az / Rg Az / Wr Az / Gr Az )
http://www.youtube.com/user/azzalan/

(edited by Az z.2746)

in WvW

Posted by: DevonCarver.5370

Previous

DevonCarver.5370

WvW Coordinator

Not really something to fix. Of all the things that could be implemented in WvW, this is the low to no priority category.

When I said we, I meant ArenaNet in general, I will not have anything to do with the change other than to make sure it plays well with WvW.

in WvW

Posted by: urieldhynne.2743

urieldhynne.2743

I see a lot of bug exploiters crying, amazing.

The full charge sigil do nothing? 250 power! what else you want? infinite stacks?

The problem is not weapon swap, the problem is unequip that weapon, retain the sigil effect you are NOT using, and GAIN another sigil effect in that place.

Used to balance your build? guess what, player who dont exploit that bug balance their build without that 250 free stats points.

Anyone can do this? Yes. Anyone can hack too, right? The sigil is bugged, some players exploit it. That is the point, is not how the sigil must work, or balanced for.

That sigil is not underpower, you can chose between less but secured damage (5% fixed), or more damage but with the risk you can lose it. Is fair. But who exploit that bug use “250 from stack + 5% fixed + another if offhand” to burst down enemies.

in WvW

Posted by: Gamadorn.2670

Gamadorn.2670

When I said we, I meant ArenaNet in general, I will not have anything to do with the change other than to make sure it plays well with WvW.

Awesome…I think it’s it’s minor….

I can see where it would be technical hurdle to implement trying to tie a counted character buff to a specific weapon…almost not worth the time to fix lol

Dragonbrand
Underwater Operations – [WET]

in WvW

Posted by: Az z.2746

Az z.2746

The full charge sigil do nothing? 250 power! what else you want? infinite stacks?

The problem is not weapon swap, the problem is unequip that weapon, retain the sigil effect you are NOT using, and GAIN another sigil effect in that place.

Used to balance your build? guess what, player who dont exploit that bug balance their build without that 250 free stats points.

Anyone can do this? Yes. Anyone can hack too, right? The sigil is bugged, some players exploit it. That is the point, is not how the sigil must work, or balanced for.

That sigil is not underpower, you can chose between less but secured damage (5% fixed), or more damage but with the risk you can lose it. Is fair. But who exploit that bug use “250 from stack + 5% fixed + another if offhand” to burst down enemies.

Why would that be a bug? Just because it works in a way you don’t like? No where in the description is implied that you lose the stacks when you change weapons. It’s just a game mechanic, and a good one at that. One the rewards people for not dieing every 2 seconds.

Azz ~
( Sg Az / Rg Az / Wr Az / Gr Az )
http://www.youtube.com/user/azzalan/

(edited by Az z.2746)

in WvW

Posted by: Hebee.8460

Hebee.8460

I like the “at 25+ stacks, give a boon on each kill”.

Bloodlust/Corruption = 3 Might for 5 seconds
Life = 3 Regeneration for 5 seconds
Perception = Fury for 5 seconds

(The amount listed of the stack & time is subject to people that want to take the time to balance the numbers. Just listed w/e poped in my head while working.)

Considering you only get the associated stack for the kill after you already killed w/e it was when you needed it, there needs to be a reason to stay with the stack sigil weapon. Currently there is no reason to keep using a stack sigil weapon once u hit 25.

in WvW

Posted by: Sancz.9345

Sancz.9345

This is sickening. You guys just love watering down the game.

in WvW

Posted by: Fishbait.6723

Fishbait.6723

Yet another carebear “fix” & one that`ll effect the Ele` more then others….

“We want you to play the game, not the UI” Arenanet.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/Top-right-GO-away/first#post2096524
Rocking Wizard Wars until this mess of a game is fixed…

in WvW

Posted by: Caliban.3176

Caliban.3176

I’m not saying it should be a high priority but I do believe that the sigils could offer something after getting full stacks and that the stacks be removed when you unequip the weapon.

To make this clear: When doing a regular weapon swap it should not be removed. Only if you unequip the weapon (like it goes in your backpack). It’s not a huge problem but it makes it necessary to get 2 identical weapons and with new weapons coming out soon (and it has suggested they’ll be timegated) this could get very annoying.

I think my suggestion is pretty balanced.

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net
7.2k+ hours played on Minesweeper

in WvW

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

I’m fairly certain it was NEVER advertised that these would be dropped if you unequipped the weapon.

in WvW

Posted by: Deamhan.9538

Deamhan.9538

This. What’s funny is that despite it having been brought up before, and despite people like myself and the person I quoted here trying to explain that the stacks should drop when you unequip the weapon and NOT when you simply swap between equipped weapon sets, people still post saying that they should be able to keep it if they are fighting someone and frequently swap between equipped sets.

Seriously L2R.

2H weapons should have a secondary sigil slot and to be honest, after having played an Ele for a while, they should be allowed to have two weapon sets to work with. Simply put a swap timer on the attunements after swapping weapon sets while in combat. Alternatively, swapping attunement while in combat should put weapon swapping on CD.

in WvW

Alad QB.8904

Nah, I was laughing. I thought you were the one crying in this thread. And bug? What bug?

If you choose something else it means it’s worth more than that to you. Moaar than 250 power! OMG! OP!!! LOL. And yes, the sigils just sit there and do nothing. And it’s actually not 250. It’s anything between 0-250, for any length of time between 0 to a couple of minutes of combat time if you’re very lucky.

Again, if they choose another sigil, it means that it’s worth MORE than the 250 stat points for them. They’re not stupid, and neither are we who like those sigils to try and balance our builds.

Nonsense.

Indeed, it is fair. Do the same to them. Hmm, you certainly must be using a better sigil than that one. Since you’re complaining about it, that is…

in WvW

Posted by: Kamui.3150

Kamui.3150

I understand why this needs to be fixed, but can I request that we get stack sigils for things like Toughness and Vitality as well? Possibly even for the profession specific attributes.

(edited by Kamui.3150)

in WvW

Posted by: tom.7468

tom.7468

This is intended if anything it sounds like you’re jealous because you didn’t found out earlier. Oh its a lot more damage? and how is this a problem? Bad argument in a game where DPS is everything. Because of this I’m using 3 greatswords.
Stacking sigils is a risk you get downed you lose them.

in WvW

Posted by: Aridia.3042

Aridia.3042

Are you guys actively trying to limit and hinder creativity in builds?

Everyone can do this easily by getting 2 weapon sets. If you think this is an issue, then why are guard killer and guard defence line even in the game?

You have bigger fish to fry tbh…

in WvW

Posted by: Zenith.6403

Zenith.6403

Why isn’t every sigil tied to the weapon it’s attached to? Using a sword that gets more powerful the more souls it claims on the battlefield… but the bonus transfers for no reason to that longbow you pull out. I guess the programmers were just that incompetent. Same thing why sigils have some strange global cooldown. And why two stacking sigils can’t function at once. “Balance” is quite weak reason here, how about first making sure there’s some logic to this stuff?

in WvW

Posted by: Khalic.3561

Khalic.3561

I honestly don’t see why it would be necessary to change this. It opens up a host of build possibilities since since you can use it to compensate for the gaps. And it’s so simple to do that I’m not sure why anyone wouldn’t do it, except for possibly those mesmers who insist on using no buffs. Whether you’ve got the stacking sigils on your active weapons or not, you’ll most likely lose them during the next 10 minutes anyway and spend another 5 minutes back at spawn re-stacking (WvW).

If you absolutely must make that change, it’s essential that you alter it so that the stacks aren’t lost when you’re downed. Otherwise they’re pretty much worthless in WvW.

EDIT: You could also make it so that you gain 5 stacks at a time in WvW and PvE, to help cut down on that amount of time it takes to regain stacks.

Khyla Shadowsong ~ Charr Ele, Engi, Mes, Ranger, Guard, Thief, War, Necro
Northern Shiverpeaks ~ [dO] Drop Otter

(edited by Khalic.3561)

in WvW

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

I honestly don’t see why it would be necessary to change this. It opens up a host of build possibilities since since you can use it to compensate for the gaps. And it’s so simple to do that I’m not sure why anyone wouldn’t do it, except for possibly those mesmers who insist on using no buffs. Whether you’ve got the stacking sigils on your active weapons or not, you’ll most likely lose them during the next 10 minutes anyway and spend another 5 minutes back at spawn re-stacking (WvW).

If you absolutely must make that change, it’s essential that you alter it so that the stacks aren’t lost when you’re downed. Otherwise they’re pretty much worthless in WvW.

Ummm… why do people think that getting an extra 250 stats should be free or ever lasting? o.O

Instead shouldn’t we have to consider the benefits of both when trying to choose a sigil? That’s what happens when you pick out runes… utility slots… armor types… etc. etc.

I don’t get to put on one set of runes, then swap out to another armor set and still retain the effects of the last runes (although it would open up a LOT more build options lol).

Sigils were not intended to be used this way and it’s a bug that will get fixed by the end of the year. Btw, I swap out currently myself and yes it’s kittened.

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

in WvW

Posted by: Mooodster.3470

Mooodster.3470

makes perfectly good sense to have them removed once there in your inventory..after all…for all anyone else knows that’s in ur bank or just a random drop you picked up in your bag

as far as ele goes…the reason you got 1 wep set is because you have 4 attunements….with 5 skills each..so 20 skills there..what other class has 20 skills even with there 2 wep sets they can swap between…you get 10 more skills at the loss of 1 more wep to use…still would have to give other classes 2 more wep slots to even be on par with the number of skills they have

in WvW

Khalic.3561

Ummm… why do people think that getting an extra 250 stats should be free or ever lasting? o.O

Instead shouldn’t we have to consider the benefits of both when trying to choose a sigil? That’s what happens when you pick out runes… utility slots… armor types… etc. etc.

I don’t get to put on one set of runes, then swap out to another armor set and still retain the effects of the last runes (although it would open up a LOT more build options lol).

Sigils were not intended to be used this way and it’s a bug that will get fixed by the end of the year. Btw, I swap out currently myself and yes it’s kittened.

Because they’re not ever lasting? It’s a temporary benefit at best. One that has to be actively pursued and set up in advance.

Runes on the other hand are static benefits that are always with you.

in WvW

Alad QB.8904

While I agree that you shouldn’t have to rebuild your stacks every time you do a weapon swap, your logic that the sigil does nothing after reaching full potential is absurd. +250 power is a much bigger buff than +5% damage, and the tradeoff rests in the stack-building requirement. If someone downs soon after reaching max stats, the sigil would still be comparable to a +5% damage sigil, and if you can maintain your stacks well enough, the added power is already its own reward.

You forget, when comparing the +5% to the volatile 0-250 power, that one stays on all the time even if you port to a different area, while the other one has to be rebuilt all over again, a “feature” for which there is no logical explanation, except as a nerf compounding the “lost on-down” nerf, meant to balance this buff just the way it works right now. The unjustified, easy loss of this buff, and the grindy mechanic to obtain it again, considerably reduce its value, and justifies the buff staying when you unequip the weapon. That, to me, is the compromise.

I can already hear the cries of those who, by mistake, equipped a different weapon in that slot and lost the buff just like that. Unreliable.

in WvW

Aberrant.6749

Because they’re not ever lasting? It’s a temporary benefit at best. One that has to be actively pursued and set up in advance.

I don’t even go out and slaughter 25 coyotes (or whatever). I just go out with them at 0, kill 25 players, then swap. They actively build in power. You don’t need to go do that beforehand unless you choose to.

Depending on the build the 250 of a stat (or whatever) can be far stronger than any of the static sigils, the downside being that if you die, their bonus returns to 0. That doesn’t seem imbalanced to me.

Once they do fix this bug you will have to make a choice and decide what’s best for you. ATM You can just have both. That’s what’s missing right now.

Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Khalic.3561

I don’t even go out and slaughter 25 coyotes (or whatever). I just go out with them at 0, kill 25 players, then swap. They actively build in power. You don’t need to go do that beforehand unless you choose to.

Depending on the build the 250 of a stat (or whatever) can be far stronger than any of the static sigils, the downside being that if you die, their bonus returns to 0. That doesn’t seem imbalanced to me.

Once they do fix this bug you will have to make a choice and decide what’s best for you. ATM You can just have both. That’s what’s missing right now.

But it’s only stronger, or even of equal strength if you can actually get the stacks. That means that if you don’t set up before hand, you’ll be at a disadvantage during the first several times you engage. Very significant for solo or small group where even if you win you’re only likely to get a couple stacks in any one fight. And again, the fact that they’re removed on down rather than death makes the buff much more unreliable.

You still need to make a choice as to which type of stacks work best and which complements your other sigils. Honestly, I simply see it as another layer of buffs that everyone has access to. The fact that you can have both doesn’t remove the volatility of the stacks themselves. Once they’re gone, you have to disengage, re-equip the other weapon set, and re-buff. And during that in-between you’re weaker. So there’s still a risk in using them. If you recognize that everyone can use them.

(edited by Khalic.3561)

in WvW

Posted by: Convenant.7092

Convenant.7092

It’s fine as it is…

in WvW

Aberrant.6749

But it’s only stronger, or even of equal strength if you can actually get the stacks. That means that if you don’t set up before hand, you’ll be at a disadvantage during the first several times you engage. Very significant for solo or small group where even if you win you’re only likely to get a couple stacks in any one fight. And again, the fact that they’re removed on down rather than death makes the buff much more unreliable.

You still need to make a choice as to which type of stacks work best and which complements your other sigils. Honestly, I simply see it as another layer of buffs that everyone has access to. The fact that you can have both doesn’t remove the volatility of the stacks themselves. Once they’re gone, you have to disengage, re-equip the other weapon set, and re-buff. And during that in-between you’re weaker. So there’s still a risk in using them. If you recognize that everyone can use them.

Getting the stacks is laughably easy. There are lots of easy to kill mobs running around. As far as being at a disadvantage… I just see it as a pre-req.

IMO it’s like people that have the guard killer buffs complaining that they need to go kill some guards. It’s not that high of a cost to be paid for a sizable advantage over those who don’t have it.

Lets look at this from another angle as well… if I use this bug will it give me an advantage over some one that doesn’t? Yes. For sure. In multiple ways. Thus the bug should be fixed.

The dev’s consider it a bug even though it’s been around a long time and many consider it a feature. Some have just become reliant on the bug and built around it (not a-nets fault). I know I have multiple characters that will need some adjustment, but again, I find that it will be a good change overall.

I’m in favor of fixing bugs. If other balance changes need to happen after that… then they should as well. But bugs should be ironed out regardless.

Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

Leave this is as it is. Anyone and everyone can do it. People who are complaining about this are the ones who don’t want to take 2 minutes out of their time to kill mobs and get 25 stacks.

You’re being lazy and want to complain so that the people who try and be the best they can, can’t.

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

Hello Kitty Island Adventure is over there —-———————————→

~ AoN ~