Would you play a non objective map?

in WvW

Posted by: Loading.4503

Loading.4503

Just wondering, how many people out there would like to play on a map where there’s no objectives or towers?

A map that’s just all terrain and all you do is fight for kills.

Maybe throw in a cap on how many people can be in there like ( random number ) 25, and when you die to get kicked out and the next person in que gets to hop in until they die.

Or even just a map where it’s everyone for themselves and there’s no teams.

in WvW

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

I’m having a hard time imagining a wvw map with no objectives. What would be the point that obsidian sanctum, guild hall arenas and custom spvp arenas don’t already fullfill?

Objectives are hubs of player activity. I mean there was a reason the windmill was chosen for setting up duels. Now duels are often held at SSC sentry because it gets roamer activity to help feed it.

in WvW

Posted by: ThunderPanda.1872

ThunderPanda.1872

A resounding NO. People pretend all they need in WvW is open field fights. The same people will most likely get bored after a few days. On the other hand, a supported GvG game mode with an arena / map … mhhhh sounds interesting.

Send me 1000g and I will stop trolling WvW forum.
I have a dream – Our Anet Senpai will make WvW Great Again!
WvW Forum is more competitive than WvW

in WvW

Posted by: zealex.9410

zealex.9410

A resounding NO. People pretend all they need in WvW is open field fights. The same people will most likely get bored after a few days. On the other hand, a supported GvG game mode with an arena / map … mhhhh sounds interesting.

guess they could implement some guild friendly changes to wvw now

in WvW

Posted by: SweetPotato.7456

SweetPotato.7456

No, I don’t want to, thank you.

Guild Wars 2 Forever

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Obsidian Sanctum is already there. No objectives, just terrain and killing each other.

Is it popular? Do people want to play on it?

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

While the current maps have extremely basic objectives to fight over, they are needed. Otherwise we would end up with a mostly empty map like Sanctum.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”