Posted by: monded.7016

monded.7016

We dont want be linket with a full server ore worh server like piken fix it

Wsr dasnt want this link

in WvW

Posted by: apharma.3741

apharma.3741

We dont want be linket with a full server ore worh server like piken fix it

Speak for yourself, many of WSR actually liked being linked with PS, the queues on reset are a pain (no queue for EB or PSBL as I write this) but otherwise it’s been ok the last few weeks.

Wish we weren’t red though…

Wsr dasnt want this link

in WvW

monded.7016

Thats why 50 % playing on 2nd accounts bandwageners like it yes buth ther no smal scale left

Wsr dasnt want this link

in WvW

apharma.3741

Tbh I don’t even remember your account and I’ve been on WSR for 3 years since I joined the game but whatever.

Wsr dasnt want this link

in WvW

monded.7016

If u dont now me u not playing its thats simpel my guild tags up every raid 5 days a week is 132 members so wat ure point?

Wsr dasnt want this link

in WvW

apharma.3741

Tag up 5 days a week? That would make you HOOD who moved to WSR about a year ago was it? My point is a lot of people on WSR who have been here as long or longer disagree with you.

Wsr dasnt want this link

in WvW

monded.7016

So than we move u have dead server with 5 people wante the link?

Wsr dasnt want this link

in WvW

Posted by: Hevoskuuri.3891

Hevoskuuri.3891

I agree, being linked to Piken now 3rd(?) time in a row is too much. Smaller servers like WSR were a lot more fun before, now it’s chaos and blobs 24/7.

Wsr dasnt want this link

in WvW

apharma.3741

I agree, being linked to Piken now 3rd(?) time in a row is too much. Smaller servers like WSR were a lot more fun before, now it’s chaos and blobs 24/7.

It’s the 2nd time we’ve been with Piken, not sure why you’d think it’s 3rd time.

If we could go back to being a server again I’d love that but I doubt ANet will reverse linkings sadly.

Monded I don’t care what you do, the server has lost plenty of people in the past you’ll just be another load of people that bandwagon around. Best of luck if you do move, if HOOD do stay we look forward to many more fun times with Bollen and HOOD.

Wsr dasnt want this link

in WvW

monded.7016

wel firts of bollen =monded buth show hoe informet u are. 2 nd of hood has a corr that high in origenal wsr players.