WvW And Capturing a Keep/tower for my guild

in WvW

Posted by: Saxon.1908

Saxon.1908

Quite often after taking a guild I see no one has claimed it for their guild (the banner remains blank), but If I try to there just isn’t an option to.

Is there some requirement for this to be achieved? Maybe a certain number of my Guild members needed to be in the attack with me? OR is it that Guilds with no emblem (if there is such a thing) are taking Keeps?

This is a concern for me because most WvW Guild perks require your guild to hold a fort, and lately I’ve not been able to capture one- even though I have in the past.

Thanks

in WvW

Posted by: Leogolas.6941

Leogolas.6941

Some guild must have claim it, but they use a default banner. It happens….

[TSA] The Stuffed Animals
~We Are Deadly When Required~

in WvW

Posted by: Saxon.1908

Saxon.1908

Seems to happen A LOT. Can’t imagine why you wouldn’t invest the tiny influence needed to make an emblem.

in WvW

Posted by: Setch.2398

Setch.2398

You need to wait to claim it if another guild had more members attacking it than you had. For a camp it’s about 2 minutes… not sure about a Keep.

SOR – [Boss]

in WvW

Posted by: Catisa.6507

Catisa.6507

quite often immediately after a flip there is no option for claiming. I do not know why this is but I have seen it on camps and towers many times. Try waiting 30-60 seconds after flip and see if the guild claiming lord will give you the option.

PS: if the location is in fact claimed the guild lord should say something like ‘this location has already been claimed’ sorry i don’t remember the exact phrase.

AR

in WvW

Posted by: Enenion.8127

Enenion.8127

After a capture there is a little delay for when certain guilds are allowed to cap an objective. The delay is done on purpose so that the guild that contributed to the assault the most is given a little time to be the first to claim it. After a certain amount of time without being claimed anyone is allowed to capture the point.

[Help],
Fort Aspenwood