WvW.... Bad server? **Quick Fix** Read me!

in WvW

Posted by: JTucson.5083

JTucson.5083

Tired of being run over? Does having no one to play with you in WvW getting old? Are you tired of Edge of the Myst’s to get that WvW experience? Great news!! I have a sure fire quick fix.

1. Use a credit card or gold (300) to buy gems to transfer.
2. Go up to tier 4 or above (Since there are more players and coverage).
3. Be informed: Read the official/unofficial forums and find the right server for you.
4. Log in and select the world you want to join.
5. Go into WvW and enjoy the game as intended.

Ok… I am sure there is going to be the balking at this. I am recommending this since I recently did this myself. General questions that people will ask and my personal answers.

Q. Why should I transfer?
A. To be able to play the game as intended due to a higher amount of players and coverage through out the day. The reality is that the players are going to be just slightly better if that. The higher the server the more people that will be on at any given time.

Q. Why should I give Anet my money?
A. I know from experience most people pay gems for outfits, finishers, dies, etc…. The reality is you can have a friend “help” you with the gold (300) or $20.00 on a VISA Card. Its sacrificing a hot date for two at McDonald’s if one splurges on past the $1 menu.

Q: What if Anet combines the servers?
A: Regardless of possible changes over the next year enjoy WvW. If you are waiting why? To get rolled when logging on? Spawn camping? Enemy Trolling you?

In the end its win win more bags for both you and the enemy. The chance to plug into another full and robust server with people who will help you. Don’t just take my advice see for yourself!

NOTE: I do not recommend any particular server just that it be tier 4 and above. Good luck and enjoy WvW!!

(edited by JTucson.5083)

in WvW

Posted by: Jana.6831

Jana.6831

More people or more coverage isn’t the whole truth. There are servers who are just plain bad and that can be annoying when one is used differently. I have been on a bronze server with pro players. I left the other bronze server I’ve been on because nothing ever worked; when defending a camp with one of my allies the ally rather used a toy soldier’s elixier and wrote “pew pew”, people honestly wondered why enemies they had downed rallied (they never cared about their downed allies), a commander with zerg stood in our keep, the gate was at 60% and waited 5 mins for a dolly to come in to use the supply in keep to repair said gate. Fortified was at 98%. And and so on – no fun. I would leave a gold server with players like that. And I’m kitten glad I left!

in WvW

Posted by: Ruru.1302

Ruru.1302

This was some particularly bad satire. Please try harder.

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

in WvW

Posted by: Synosius.9876

Synosius.9876

2, 1, 6
5, 3, 10
4, 8, 9
7, 11, 12

Eat your heart out NA

http://mos.millenium.org/eu/matchups

in WvW

Posted by: Coyote.7031

Coyote.7031

2, 1, 6
5, 3, 10
4, 8, 9
7, 11, 12

Eat your heart out NA

http://mos.millenium.org/eu/matchups

Your bottom tier looks pretty bad, but yes… I’m super envious of how balanced most of your servers are compared to ours. I was just thinking “I should’ve played on EU” even though I’m NA. I wish we had that.

in WvW

Posted by: pepper.6179

pepper.6179

bruh, yall just gonna make it a more blobby tier when more transfers start rolling in

[SA]

in WvW

Posted by: swellercross.3974

swellercross.3974

Merge low tier servers, A dead server low population is a waste of bandwidth

in WvW

Posted by: Jana.6831

Jana.6831

Yes and no, there’s still PvE players on the servers, even though it’s all megaserver.

in WvW

Posted by: Lunacy Solacio.6514

Lunacy Solacio.6514

lol. Like that makes any real difference in bandwidth. How do you know the people below t3 don’t want to be in those tiers? What makes you think they want 60v60v60 blobs all the time? And, merging servers would just end up right back in the current situation while disrupting every single community.

A great solution… yep (please realize this is sarcasm)

in WvW

Posted by: Puck.9612

Puck.9612

disband the top 3 servers and let them fill in the other servers.

Jim Hunter when my other account isn’t suspended

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

They’ll just go to the next top three and the situation will revert. NA players need to organize and spread out. They’ve done this to themselves.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in WvW

Posted by: Arius.7031

Arius.7031

Tired of being run over? You think you get run over less in high tiers? Pass me whatever you’re having, it must be the good stuff. (Dh went to t3 and to t5 recently, pretty sure I have a solid grasp of the difference lol)

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in WvW

Posted by: Grav.3568

Grav.3568

Q. Why should I give Anet my money?
A. I know from experience most people pay gems for outfits, finishers, dies, etc…. The reality is you can have a friend “help” you with the gold (300) or $20.00 on a VISA Card. Its sacrificing a hot date for two at McDonald’s if one splurges on past the $1 menu.

No.

I would rather stop playing the game completely than give Anet any more money at this point.

in WvW

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

They’ll just go to the next top three and the situation will revert. NA players need to organize and spread out. They’ve done this to themselves.

NA players don’t make the difference between Tier 1 and Tier 2 in NA. In fact, NA prime-wise, T2 has the larger populations, and T1 is comparable to T3. The difference is in the other 18 hours of the day and there’s not enough of those players to spread out

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

NA players don’t make the difference between Tier 1 and Tier 2 in NA. In fact, NA prime-wise, T2 has the larger populations, and T1 is comparable to T3. The difference is in the other 18 hours of the day and there’s not enough of those players to spread out

Lol wait. So you’re saying T1 NA didn’t stack?

Interesting.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in WvW

Posted by: Lunacy Solacio.6514

Lunacy Solacio.6514

lol t1 did, but they’ve been unable to get fresh blood in for so long now.

in WvW

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

Good Idea Of The Week

Mine would be more fun though.

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

in WvW

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

Lol wait. So you’re saying T1 NA didn’t stack?

Interesting.

NA T1 stacked, but not in NA prime players. In fact, more of those NA guilds have moved out of T1 than into T1 in the past year. NA prime only players make no difference in which tier you’re in. Like I said, it’s the other 18 hours of the day.

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI