WvW Bugs and other issues

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

I don’t know if this is a bug or not…if your guild has a claim on a structure like a keep, with guild upgrades on it like chilling fog/ewp, and you accidently claim a tower then reclaim the keep, those upgrades on the keep go on a cool down and become unusable.

But still, whether it’s a bug or intended I think it should be changed.

Upgrades require the claim to have a minimum time. It’s somenting like T1 tactics 15mins, T2 Tactics 30mins and T3 Tactics 1hr (The same time it takes to be able to place the said tactics). If the claim change, the timer reset.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: X T D.6458

X T D.6458

Looks like they fixed the bug that caused players to be teleported to the wrong map, ty!

I say what needs to be said, get used to it.
Honesty is not insulting, stupidity is.
>Class Balance is a Joke<

in WvW

Posted by: X T D.6458

X T D.6458

Anet please fix the false queue bug, we have been seeing false numbers into the 30’s and 40’s for some maps but people are able to get in instantly or after a few seconds. It is getting very frustrating because groups on other maps never know if they will be able to get onto a map.

I say what needs to be said, get used to it.
Honesty is not insulting, stupidity is.
>Class Balance is a Joke<

in WvW

Posted by: hotcatz.6834

hotcatz.6834

There’s a bug where loot bags can port you inside walls, which is very annoying, in particular around the little niches on the outside of the lords room walls in Stone Mist.

I’ve also been ported into the staircase in the lords room at hills by a particularly vicious loot bag.
Why do loot bags cause you to relocate at all? It certainly seems to happen more since auto loot came into WvW.

in WvW

Posted by: Laureh.2097

Laureh.2097

Friday reset after the dos attack, wvw was unplayable for me on mag if I got near jq, not even in max range weapon range, I couldn’t even swap weapons. I haven’t bothered to log back into the game since then. The last 4/5 times I tried to play it it was broken.

Even on a normal Friday night after 2 hours a play, can no longer waypoint – it takes 4-5 minutes or my character is invisible now. People have been shrugging this off as the waypoint bug or the memory leak for at least a year. Please start bug reporting this so it gets on the docket to be fixed.

I am sick of being treated like a 3rd class citizen in GW2. wvwers buy just as many precursors and gem store skins as anyone else. We should be able to waypoint and swap weapons. Not really asking a lot here.

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Even on a normal Friday night after 2 hours a play, can no longer waypoint – it takes 4-5 minutes or my character is invisible now. People have been shrugging this off as the waypoint bug or the memory leak for at least a year. Please start bug reporting this so it gets on the docket to be fixed.

Last I checked Anet still had no idea what was going on and they are unable to troubleshoot because players arent providing them the necessary information that players cant provide because its kittening random.

So you know, its your fault Anet cant solve this.

in WvW

Posted by: HazyDaisy.4107

HazyDaisy.4107

I have some. I’d call it lag, but I’m not sure that’s what it is and it happens everywhere and is getting more common.

1) Dragging items in inventory. Like if I have my seige in my invisible bag at top and want to drag a new piece up there with the rest, in wvw instead of dragging, most times it grabs it and gives me the option to deploy it, outside of wvw if it’s a ring or something else I’m moving in my inventory, it equips the darn item or tries to delete it. I am NOT double clicking on these things, I’m not dragging outside of my inventory, and the issue is getting worse.

2) Skills!!! Particularly mesmer and ele blink, they’re are targeted right? Except nine times out of ten, I single click with a mouse with the intention of moving the mouse ahead, and end up blinking backwards because the system said I double clicked instead of single clicked. Once again, the issue is getting worse and happens in both wvw and elsewhere.

Just as a mention, I deleted my home portal stone accidentally last week I’m fairly sure because of this issue. The thing was in my shared inventory 1 day and gone the next, I honestly don’t remember doing it or receiving a popup asking me if I wanted to, and don’t want to test if I can delete the new one as well, but, this issue has now become monetary for me personally and if it is lag, it’s defiantly NOT on my end.

Sorrows Furnace
[HaHa] Hazardous Hallucination

(edited by HazyDaisy.4107)

in WvW

Posted by: blackgamma.1809

blackgamma.1809

not to be cynical, but half these bugs/glitches have existed for at least a year

i have a lot of doubts about being able to fix a lot of things at this point……

in WvW

Posted by: Serenity.6135

Serenity.6135

Considering the Devs’ post, it might be a good idea to sticky this thread so as to have one main area to post about WvW specific bugs rather then having a bunch of different threads.

in WvW

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Previous

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Bugs should be reported in the Bugs sub-forum. Using “WvW” in the title may be helpful, but that sub-forums is where the reports should be placed rather than in a discussion area such as this.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet