WvW Daily's

WvW Daily's

in WvW

Posted by: Ravezaar.4951

Ravezaar.4951

Here you can truly see the months or even year of effort put into this Expansion and how much Focus you put into WvW.

When u still have Master of Ruins and Veteran Creature Slayer running

Really dont wanna complain to much cause I like the Expansion in everything u done just that you completely ignored WvW after you gave us new Maps with PvE Elements we clearly said we didnt want… but when u havent even sorted “old” Daily WvW things like this it kinda speaks volume Anet.

Underjordens Furste 80 Necro Piken-server
Servant of Dhuum

WvW Daily's

in WvW

Posted by: EternalNub.2078

EternalNub.2078

oh yeh :P …….

Kikiii
My Elephant Goes[TOOT]
Desolation[EU]

WvW Daily's

in WvW

Posted by: Pink Ninja Man.4375

Pink Ninja Man.4375

Rumor is that Veteran Creature Slayer can be completed by going to the NE corner of the map and kill a Wyveren found there. They have mentioned they are working on the Ruin one although I feel it couldn’t have been too hard to just disable it by now.

Twitch – PinkNinjaMan [/\///\/_//\]
Main Class – Ranger [Bezerker/Trapper Hybrid]
Main Mode – WvW [Gate of Madness]

WvW Daily's

in WvW

Posted by: Wryscher.1432

Wryscher.1432

Rumor is that Veteran Creature Slayer can be completed by going to the NE corner of the map and kill a Wyveren found there. They have mentioned they are working on the Ruin one although I feel it couldn’t have been too hard to just disable it by now.

It is a small staff on wvw. They had to choose between nerfing the gethering nodes or disabling a broken quest. They didnt have time for both.

[Sane]-Order of the Insane Disorder
Melanessa-Necromancer Cymaniel-Scrapper
Minikata-Guardian Shadyne-Elementalist -FA-

(edited by Wryscher.1432)

WvW Daily's

in WvW

Posted by: Isbot.6701

Isbot.6701

I just went to NE corner, found a veteran Wyvern. Killed it. It seemed disinterested in giving me a daily reward in return. On the old maps it was an EVENT of killing a veteran creature that gave the reward. No signs of a Veteran Wyvern related event.

Eight days ago a dev said that they were aware of the problem and in his words said “This daily is no longer possible. Yes, we need to fix the fact achievement still shows up as a Daily. The same is true for the WvW Veteran Slayer achievement”.

Here is the link to that thread.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/wuv/Daily-Master-of-Ruins

WvW Daily's

in WvW

Posted by: Ravezaar.4951

Ravezaar.4951

yea its so lazy by the Devs imho… these are small, no tiny changes that should have bin done with Expansion. It feel like a slap in the face. Do I really feel like i miss out on the achievements ? NO but it just shows how little effort WvW gets by Anet

Underjordens Furste 80 Necro Piken-server
Servant of Dhuum

WvW Daily's

in WvW

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

And again, considering there are already 4 functional dailies, there is absolutely no reason to turn up a dud…

It’s really bad because this has been going on since release of the expansion.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

WvW Daily's

in WvW

Posted by: Spoon.6170

Spoon.6170

And again, considering there are already 4 functional dailies, there is absolutely no reason to turn up a dud…

That’s true BUT!!!! LAZAR!!!! RAWR.

WvW Daily's

in WvW

Posted by: jdallen.5179

jdallen.5179

That’s true BUT!!!! LAZAR!!!! RAWR.

People have actually activated the laser somewhere? Regularly? Maybe it should be a daily? Increase the frequency of it activating and decrease the number of cores required?

WvW Daily's

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

Change ruins into shrines
Change veterans in one of those orb carrying dinos in middle.
Done.

And yeah OP, kinda weird thought they brainstormed about this many changes and didnt thought about changing these 2 dailies, lol.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

WvW Daily's

in WvW

Posted by: Aggrostemma.1703

Aggrostemma.1703

They are useless!

I’m done with the wvw “team” for a long time….

They are so kittening unprofessional it makes MY ears burning in shame…

Dear ANET WVW DEVELOPING TEAM…

This is the time to get a shovel…

Because nobody’s gonna shovel the kitten back into the bull but you!

/sadface

#I no words have"

WvW Daily's

in WvW

Posted by: Gorani.7205

Gorani.7205

Nobody mentioning the “automatic XP buff”?

I find that highly annoying, because in many cases, the character that got the WvW daily is not the one that should get the XP buff after opening the chest.
I currently do not open the chests right away, but put them into storage (they are account bound), so that the character playing in HoT areas (e.g.) can get the buff for levelling masteries.
It is one extra step that is just unnecessary.

Member of The Guildwars Online Guild [GWO]
Still keeps a volume of Kurzick poems ;)