WvW Double UD suggestion....

in WvW

Posted by: Krystal.5429

Krystal.5429

I think it would be fun to have some kinda of incentive for player killers in WvW on their way to Double Ultimate Dominator. A lot of us hardcore WvW players that have played since launch already filled most to all the achievements and have every title available in WvW. My idea is for players that get Double UD (or a number between UD & Double UD) in WvW would automatically get bloody footprints. This would give WvWers a fun goal to reach! Everything is about PPT would be great to focus more on PPK.

in WvW

Posted by: rechner.1408

rechner.1408

u should get infinitive achievment points from killing enemies like 5 point each 1k kills or so

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

No.

Because knowing Anet, Triple Ultimate Dominator will make rainbows come out of the bloody footprints. Quadruple Ultimate Dominator will make tiny dancing Quaggans riding unicorns on rainbows come out of the bloody footprints. Quintuple Ultimate Dominator will make the tiny dancing Quaggans shoot tiny kittens in pink skirts that also vomit rainbows.

in WvW

Posted by: lagrangewei.8516

lagrangewei.8516

^ what Dawdler said.

RAWR~
Feed the Merlion… before the Merlion feed on YOU!

in WvW

Posted by: Celsith.2753

Celsith.2753

Im on my way to triple UD and I wouldnt mind the rainbow bloody footprints …

Predatory Instinct [HUNT]
Thundercat Snarf – Thief

in WvW

Posted by: DeceiverX.8361

DeceiverX.8361

Everything is about PPT would be great to focus more on PPK.

Well yeah, you win WvW by scoring the points, however method that may come from. Killing usually implies objective-taking.

in WvW

Posted by: Krystal.5429

Krystal.5429

^ You are posting something that has nothing to do with my topic, stay on topic plz and thx…
Back to topic bloody prints would look great on double UD players

in WvW

Posted by: Zephyra.4709

Zephyra.4709

I think the title itself is adequate enough. Also because lol @ Dawdler’s post – knowing ANet… yeahhhhh.

in WvW

Posted by: Ultimaistanza.4793

Ultimaistanza.4793

I’d personally be happy with just a post UD achievement that was infinite and repeatable (basically a WvW kills version of Agend of Entropy) even if it has no AP. I mostly just want an in-game way to check my kills after raid, besides saving up my bags or going to gw2efficiency and looking it up.

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Killing usually implies objective-taking.

Sometimes I just kill people that are walking in the road… And many more times I take objectives without killing anyone.

Not really sure if killing and taking objectives really correlate.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: Shining One.1635

Shining One.1635

I’d like an achievement for unassisted kills.