WvW Down??????

WvW Down??????

in WvW

Posted by: slamb.4781

slamb.4781

Anyone know whats happening with WvW a bunch of us are stuck in LA trying to get in to WvW but we keep getting errors like reset??

Sir Kitty Litter
[QOP] Quaggan Op – Guild Leader

WvW Down??????

in WvW

Posted by: Devon.9375

Devon.9375

Yup, it’s down for us too. Still searching for a reason atm….

WvW Down??????

in WvW

Posted by: Don Zardeone.8730

Don Zardeone.8730

All the WvWers in my flist and guild are somewhere in pve or offline so I guess it’s down for everyone.

Maybe fixing one of the hacks?

WvW Down??????

in WvW

Posted by: hedix.1986

hedix.1986

Would it be too much to hope they’re reverting the broken game stab chnages in WVW?

[QQ] – ex RoS, current Piken Square
[DV] – megaboss community

WvW Down??????

in WvW

Posted by: Puck.9612

Puck.9612

Hopefully they are sorting out the terrible lag. WvW was unplayable last night. I hopped into a PvE map and had zero lag there.

Jim Hunter when my other account isn’t suspended

WvW Down??????

in WvW

Posted by: Joey.2769

Joey.2769

One could hope. Down with the lag!

Commander X Swagalicious X
Commander Twerknificient
Joey Bladow

WvW Down??????

in WvW

Posted by: Teej.9241

Teej.9241

Anet pls respond Q_Q

Le

WvW Down??????

in WvW

Posted by: Reto.6712

Reto.6712

It’s funny cause it’s been about 3-4 hours since wvw has been down, and they still haven’t fixed it, nor they have said a single word. GG

WvW Down??????

in WvW

Posted by: Kuju.2153

Kuju.2153

The one thing you guys really need to finally get sorted out for the expansion is your communication across the forum for critical support issues. Four hours with not even a single peep is kind of embarrassing is it not? There are certain companies out there working with certain titles that this would be unheard of. As far as we know you are not even aware, and won’t be til folks start showing up to the office on the west coast.

It’s not even the fact that it’s down at this point in all seriousness…. it’s the lack of communication these forums receive when it comes to any play-ability issues; there just seems to be a huge delay in even getting the attention at times for just a “hey we are aware” response. Just look at the lag that was happening on reset and even after… no word at all.

The game is good, but you can do better.

WvW Down??????

in WvW

Posted by: Aeonaxx.4936

Aeonaxx.4936

I fixed the server earlier. Threw it out the window. Hey, I fixed the lag, eh? :p

WvW Down??????

in WvW

Posted by: Bran.7425

Bran.7425

The hackers aren’t satisfied with trolling anymore once their side is ahead they kill the servers.

Pets have been hidden due to rising Player complaints.

WvW Down??????

in WvW

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

People should keep in mind that the people handling communications and such have probably been sleeping until quite recently. That doesn’t mean the team is not working on the issues, but I would not expect any forum interaction until most of the staff is actually awake/at work.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

WvW Down??????

in WvW

Posted by: Kanebrake.6192

Kanebrake.6192

People should keep in mind that the people handling communications and such have probably been sleeping until quite recently. That doesn’t mean the team is not working on the issues, but I would not expect any forum interaction until most of the staff is actually awake/at work.

While I don’t doubt that is true it is just another example of poor customer service on the part of anet. A simple “We know there are issues and are working on them” from anyone with an anet tag would go a long ways.

BG

WvW Down??????

in WvW

Posted by: greyseer.1806

greyseer.1806

bump. WvW still down, still no information. Worst part silly EOTM works

WvW Down??????

in WvW

Posted by: gricks.1897

gricks.1897

I’m usually a big supporter of ANET, but even I have to say from a business perspective, if you are shutting down a major mechanic of a piece of software, it is important to relay that to the customer.

The Wrecking Krewe[NYE] – [Maguuma] Arum Bloodclaw

WvW Down??????

in WvW

Posted by: Tiffany.8576

Tiffany.8576

T1 NA is up as of right now, it seems.

Tiff | [TW] Tempest Wolves | WvW Staff Tempest Guide
NA/EU sPvP Elementalist

WvW Down??????

in WvW

Posted by: Quint.3765

Quint.3765

WvW works for T2 servers atm

WvW Down??????

in WvW

Posted by: greyseer.1806

greyseer.1806

Seems to be working now

WvW Down??????

in WvW

lordkrall.7241

While I don’t doubt that is true it is just another example of poor customer service on the part of anet. A simple “We know there are issues and are working on them” from anyone with an anet tag would go a long ways.

While true that would assume that the people working on the issues actually have forum tag access and could post about it, which isn’t necessarily true.

It is actually rather unlikely that anyone other than a small team (to fix issues like these) and some customer service reps (to work on tickets) are actually at the office during the night.

Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

WvW Down??????

in WvW

lordkrall.7241

I’m usually a big supporter of ANET, but even I have to say from a business perspective, if you are shutting down a major mechanic of a piece of software, it is important to relay that to the customer.

You make it sound like it was shut down on purpose. Which is rather unlikely. Much more likely that the servers crashed or something like that (which makes sense seeing as EU wasn’t effected at all).

Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

WvW Down??????

in WvW

Posted by: One Prarie Outpost.4860

One Prarie Outpost.4860

The most likely explanation is a combination of peanutbutter cracker, a oddly placed cable and a couple of mice (rodents, not HIDs).

WvW Down??????

in WvW

Posted by: gricks.1897

gricks.1897

Maguuma is up but its not pretty for T4…this score is rediculous…

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/38/

The Wrecking Krewe[NYE] – [Maguuma] Arum Bloodclaw

WvW Down??????

in WvW

Posted by: mashiara.3452

mashiara.3452

Did we ever get any explanation of what happened?

WvW Down??????

in WvW

Posted by: Sagat.3285

Sagat.3285

The most likely explanation is a combination of peanutbutter cracker, a oddly placed cable and a couple of mice (rodents, not HIDs).

The hamsters grew old and there is major traffic.

On the serious side, something should have been told.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
The Dhuumfire thread