WvW-Event - I want this on my server!

in WvW

Posted by: Seppsen.7248

Seppsen.7248

hey guys,

just found this on reddit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXUvm82H5Ic

http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/38x91n/guardian_at_its_best_30_guardians_vs_pike_elona/

I play on Gandara and I want these events too! There should be something to encourage commanders to do this classevents or something! Looks so much fun!

so long

in WvW

Posted by: Synosius.9876

Synosius.9876

First you have to get them on ts, gl with that!

in WvW

Posted by: JDjitsu.7895

JDjitsu.7895

I’ve seen a few vids of large MM Necro zergs. Funny stuff. I’d get maybe 3 fps around all those minions though…

Sigh, yeah, gotta love when half your server is allergic to TS. This game needs built in voip. Same old over there in Gandara, E? You can always come back home

Wiggin/LittleEnder/XeroCool/Filthydirtyrotten/MizDemeanor/EnderThaXenocide/ShadowOfWiggin-
Maguuma & A Few alts on other NA/EU servers

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Maguuma were the kings of the Necro Minion zerg — we tried it on our server and it was hilarious.

Angry Rock did a jaw-dropping ranger/bear reset zerg a month or so ago — soooo many rangers ><

It’s fun to organize these class raids on servers. It can be quite hilarious, and no, you don’t need TS to organize it. You can do it yourself .. just advertise for a week and pick a date.

P.S. I’m kinda sad I missed this event — I think it would have been hilarious to have seen you all coming! Well done!

L’enfer, c’est les autres

(edited by Jayne.9251)

in WvW

Posted by: lioka qiao.8734

lioka qiao.8734

I did a minion master zerg a while back with my guild.

We didn’t need rams to bust down gates.

Little red Lioka

in WvW

Posted by: Darius.1430

Darius.1430

ET used to do these before the server died. Some good ones were:

Engi Zerg
Warrior Rifle Zerg
Mesmer Zerg

in WvW

Posted by: Thorfinnr Sleggja.1209

Thorfinnr Sleggja.1209

Henge of Denravi(HoD) server does a Theme Night every Thursday in WvW. We have done Mesmer, Necro MM, Guardian/Warrior(Heavy Hitter Night), Ranger, as well as other themes like Naked Zerg, Asura Night, and Arrows of Death(Bows all around including Ele Bows). Always fun, and the more people the more fun it is…lots of madness…win some/lose some…but the thing is…its fun. That’s what its all about…having fun.

This Thursday is Minute Man Night…all Firearms of any kind…:) We always welcome everyone to join in even if they don’t have a way to play the Theme.

I do because I can
I can because I want to
I want to because you said I couldn’t

in WvW

Posted by: JDjitsu.7895

JDjitsu.7895

Henge of Denravi(HoD) server does a Theme Night every Thursday in WvW. We have done Mesmer, Necro MM, Guardian/Warrior(Heavy Hitter Night), Ranger, as well as other themes like Naked Zerg, Asura Night, and Arrows of Death(Bows all around including Ele Bows). Always fun, and the more people the more fun it is…lots of madness…win some/lose some…but the thing is…its fun. That’s what its all about…having fun.

This Thursday is Minute Man Night…all Firearms of any kind…:) We always welcome everyone to join in even if they don’t have a way to play the Theme.

That sounds like a blast! I’d think about throwing an alt account on HOD just for Thursdays. Nice how you don’t mind others joining. I bet it’s fun just to run around following you guys, seeing the results. And I imagine it makes it hilarious and fun for the opposing servers also. I’d be curious to see how each profession zerg did against other zergs in similar size ect. Though the variables, terrain, player skill on that class ect. make in beyond hard to determine, but I’m still curious. Have fun on your Minute Man night! I think that’s so awesome.

I just saw an all Quaggan zerg on Reddit posted today. I’ve not seen that many running around WvW before.

Wiggin/LittleEnder/XeroCool/Filthydirtyrotten/MizDemeanor/EnderThaXenocide/ShadowOfWiggin-
Maguuma & A Few alts on other NA/EU servers

in WvW

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

That’s a AM right? So that is what they already run during their zergs, all guards with staffs pressing one
Oh and a few golems.

in WvW

Posted by: Thorfinnr Sleggja.1209

Thorfinnr Sleggja.1209

That sounds like a blast! I’d think about throwing an alt account on HOD just for Thursdays. Nice how you don’t mind others joining. I bet it’s fun just to run around following you guys, seeing the results. And I imagine it makes it hilarious and fun for the opposing servers also. I’d be curious to see how each profession zerg did against other zergs in similar size ect. Though the variables, terrain, player skill on that class ect. make in beyond hard to determine, but I’m still curious. Have fun on your Minute Man night! I think that’s so awesome.

I just saw an all Quaggan zerg on Reddit posted today. I’ve not seen that many running around WvW before.

We do a Poll on the Server Website that anyone on the site can vote in to determine the Theme Nights for the month. At last Poll we had 21 options. We tend to embellish a bit…i.e. “Minion Night(includes Necro Minions, Pets, Clones, Elementals, etc)”, and we do some odd things like “Unleash the Dogs of War Night(everyone bring Hounds of Balth, Wolf or Dog pets, Mistfire Wolf…you get the idea.)” as well as more typical things like Charr Night, Thief Night…its always fun.

In most cases and with even numbers…we do pretty well…I’d say we win/lose about 40%/60%…we have done better on some nights, sometimes lots better. Our “MC Hammer Zerg Night” was pretty devastating. And yes, someone did vid caps and set it to “Cain’t Touch This”…lol

On Naked Zerg Night I bet we were 60%/40% with more wins until we ran into the more organized guild groups…who them proceeded to wreck us. We put up a good fight, but naked? bah, we didn’t stand a chance…lol Lots of laughter on TS and just fun all around.

I do because I can
I can because I want to
I want to because you said I couldn’t

(edited by Thorfinnr Sleggja.1209)

in WvW

Posted by: nekretaal.6485

nekretaal.6485

Devona’s Rest had a Charr Zerg the other night

#24 leaderboard rank North America.