WvW Fall Tournament Rewards Tickets 2014

in WvW

Posted by: Roach.1395

Roach.1395

Am I the only one to notice this? Fall tournament reward tickets MUST be used in the following week or they are forfeited.
Maximum number of tickets possible per week then is first place: 200.
However they offer the reward of a Mistforged Hero’s Weapon for a total of: 300.
Does Guild Wars condone hacking their system to alter our ticket numbers, did they change their minds about hoarding of tickets, or do they like to offer items which are unobtainable for even the 1st place worlds?
(Info paraphrased from: https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/announcing-the-world-vs-world-fall-tournament-2014/)

in WvW

Posted by: Kerash.8217

Kerash.8217

you missread that one, you have to CLAIM them(get them from the historian guy) not USE them
you can keep them for however long you want(or until they remove it at some point)

in WvW

Posted by: Roach.1395

Roach.1395

…. I sure hope your right, there is a chance I am reading it wrong. However they use the pronoun “reward” for both.
-“Rewards Must be Claimed by” with dates on the table.
-"The Battle Historian, located at the portal keeps in each WvW map, will continue to offer WvW-exclusive weapons and other tournament rewards. "
-The table lists the items with “Cost in Tickets”
The English used labels both the Tickets earned (by your world placement) as a REWARD and what you can use the tickets towards as a REWARD. My question being is which REWARD is the time sensitive?

in WvW

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

…. I sure hope your right, there is a chance I am reading it wrong. However they use the pronoun “reward” for both.
-“Rewards Must be Claimed by” with dates on the table.
-"The Battle Historian, located at the portal keeps in each WvW map, will continue to offer WvW-exclusive weapons and other tournament rewards. "
-The table lists the items with “Cost in Tickets”
The English used labels both the Tickets earned (by your world placement) as a REWARD and what you can use the tickets towards as a REWARD. My question being is which REWARD is the time sensitive?

You are wrong – other poster right. Confirmed by anet when questioned several weeks ago.

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB