WvW Ferguson's Jumping puzzle

in WvW

Posted by: Rexcalibur.6743

Rexcalibur.6743

Come on Ferg’s, just wanted to have some fun in your jumping puzzle, knocking you off, and chilling to make sure you don’t make the jump was somewhat fun

Attachments:

80 memser
Leader of Shards of the Past [PAST]
Darkhaven server

in WvW

Posted by: TronIcefiend.3769

TronIcefiend.3769

gotta say, you Ferg’s sure can rally a group to get revenge.

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

hmm.. lemme get this straight…
you outnumber us drastically and can easily hold 500+ ppt… and you want to camp the jp’s to annoy either 1) the players who want to either work on their legendary without bothering you or 2) the players who cant afford to buy the siege we need to put up a fight but still want to make a contribution. because surely, you realize, when you have 10x the participants… each person only needs to pay 1/10th the cost.

you outnumber us drastically and can easily hold 500+ ppt… and you want to camp the jp’s to annoy either 1) the players who want to either work on their legendary without bothering you or 2) the players who cant afford to buy the siege we need to put up a fight but still want to make a contribution. because surely, you realize, when you have 10x the participants… each person only needs to pay 1/10th the cost.ok.

you outnumber us drastically and can easily hold 500+ ppt… and you want to camp the jp’s to annoy either 1) the players who want to either work on their legendary without bothering you or 2) the players who cant afford to buy the siege we need to put up a fight but still want to make a contribution. because surely, you realize, when you have 10x the participants… each person only needs to pay 1/10th the cost.ok.honorable.
have fun.

you outnumber us drastically and can easily hold 500+ ppt… and you want to camp the jp’s to annoy either 1) the players who want to either work on their legendary without bothering you or 2) the players who cant afford to buy the siege we need to put up a fight but still want to make a contribution. because surely, you realize, when you have 10x the participants… each person only needs to pay 1/10th the cost.ok.honorable.
have fun.edit @ below: something wrong with posting, it shows up once when i try to edit

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

(edited by insanemaniac.2456)

in WvW

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

saying it 3 times makes it even more true

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

in WvW

Posted by: Rexcalibur.6743

Rexcalibur.6743

Yes, if we’re drastically outnumbering you, and we have 500+ points, I need something fun to do. What better to do than troll one of our long-time rivals, Ferg’s?

80 memser
Leader of Shards of the Past [PAST]
Darkhaven server

in WvW

Posted by: Themanbat.3206

Themanbat.3206

Yes, if we’re drastically outnumbering you, and we have 500+ points, I need something fun to do. What better to do than troll one of our long-time rivals, Ferg’s?

Ya, only about 20% (if that) of your server actually qualify as having a long rivalry with us. The rest were either too scared to come out to wvw until now or not even on your server.

Angelic Synergy [Holy], Andromeda (Mesmer)/Samson of Mice (Guardian)/Ren the Stumpy (Engi)

(edited by Themanbat.3206)

in WvW

Posted by: StormWolf.7645

StormWolf.7645

Ya, only about 20% (if that) of your server actually qualify as having a long rivalry with us. The rest were either too scared to come out to wvw until now or not even on your server.

So true. -.-

in WvW

Posted by: TronIcefiend.3769

TronIcefiend.3769

I do it to get revenge on Ferg’s doing it to me relentlessly in the past. I even go there and barely go in so you all don’t have far to recover from, and as for the transfers and the pve part of the server just now coming to Kaineng because we’re winning, we didn’t plan on that happening. I just enjoy the fact that when my comrade does troll you, seeing him talk about the massive number of Ferg’s that come to kill him in guild chat.