WvW - Gives us chance to relog in x minutes..

in WvW

Posted by: rhodoc.2381

rhodoc.2381

Well, right now if you disconnect from WvW, you cant join back instantly. This is just kitten (yeah kitten).

You have over 9000 way to leave WvW unintentionaly: Crash, freeze, disconnect,network errors etc.

So give us at least 5 minutes to able to join back WvW instantly

[VcY] Velocity – Gargamell

in WvW

Posted by: Xandax.1753

Xandax.1753

Yes – supported.
Far too often we loose a guild member from our groups to a crash and then they’re stuck in a long queue possible leaving them completely out for the rest of the guild run.

in WvW

Posted by: Aralura.5129

Aralura.5129

I find it funny how you can disconnect and be kicked instantly, and yet there are people afking in spawn areas for long periods of time that don’t.

[Envy]

in WvW

Posted by: Phara Miu.2816

Phara Miu.2816

Agreed and signed….when you get disconected you should be able to relog back in withina certain time frame.

Now you can get back in a 5 hour queue…..

in WvW

Posted by: Kova.3702

Kova.3702

Agreed, and still at the same spot you went LD also.

in WvW

Posted by: stitchmouth.7425

stitchmouth.7425

I’m definitely going to agree with this. Get a know bug with the sound, only way to fix it is to log out, or it crashes anyway, and queue for borderlands is 1 hour long. Queue for an hour, get in, throw down some cash for siege equipment, bug crash after ten minutes in, back in queue.

in WvW

Posted by: Tulkas.9451

Tulkas.9451

I totally agree with you guys, it would be nice to have that 5 mins to try and log in after the crash =)