WvW Guilds left UW Server!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Astronomer.6985

Astronomer.6985

What do you think about WvW guilds that left UW Server?My opinion is that those guilds should have stayed to support their server even with pve players in battlegrounds.I hope they stay to the specific servers that they moved and if so they return back to UW after the end of season1 then no one should support them or play with them in battlegrounds or follow their commanders.We will finish last in season1 due to lack of experience and number of players.
So whats your opinion about this?

in WvW

Posted by: Ikaros.7812

Ikaros.7812

Don’t worry, I know there’s at least one UW player who could reassure you that he hasn’t noticed any significant decrease in WvW guilds, is experiencing no skill lag, enjoys the fresh blood in WvW doing their achievements and couldn’t be happier about the implementation of the leagues.

Banana And Cookies [BC]
all is vain

in WvW

Posted by: sminkiottone.6972

sminkiottone.6972

It’s theyr own choise ?

I know the feeling, it’s like you got betrayed, but you should remember that this is a game, enjoy yourself and don’t stress out about ppt.

Your server got in the wrong league imo, not enough players to fight in silver, what will happen when you will play against Deso, AM, Gandara or AG ?

gl bro.

in WvW

Astronomer.6985

I agree with you guys.The truth is that i enjoy the new players playing WvW and the new commanders trying to do their best to lead all to the victory.But the point is that i prefer support the new commanders that they are doing their best in order for their server to keep up the good work instead for the wannabe WvW guilds that left the server.Hope as the days pass all reamain UW players give their best and prove to those wannabe WvW guilds that we dont need them.We have good players and more friendly than those.

in WvW

Posted by: Herly.9107

Herly.9107

The only thing that concerns me about the recent guilds leaving our server is that we do not have any zergs to compete with the other servers.

When I initially played WvW I enjoyed it because we as a zerg had a challange when we encountered another zerg. Sometimes we defeated them, others we were defeated. And that was fun.

Nowadays it touches the ridiculous side. We are always no match as far as zerg size is concerned. We always have the “outnumbered” buff (which is kind of neat sometimes) and we are always wiped out when we meet another zerg because we simply to not have the numbers.

There are times that the frustration reaches a point when you fell like you just want to give up because we simply do not have the chance. Where’s the fun of always losing because our zerg is always smaller in comparison?

Commanders to their best with the people that still play the game and I do endure and come back to WvW. It is just that the fun decreased because of the outmach we are as a server.

A proud ranger with an adorable pet from the European Underworld server.
“Heróis Lusitanos” Guild [LS]

in WvW

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

There is still people left fighting in UW. GuM is not going anywhere.
And last night we managed to get a rather massive zerg in homeborder and wipe the enemy quite a few times and retake most of our stuff in there, so there is still fighting going on, even if the majority of the guilds decided to flee.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: EFWinters.5421

EFWinters.5421

Don’t worry, I know there’s at least one UW player who could reassure you that he hasn’t noticed any significant decrease in WvW guilds, is experiencing no skill lag, enjoys the fresh blood in WvW doing their achievements and couldn’t be happier about the implementation of the leagues.

Top notch post, good job!

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Astronomer.6985

Agree with Herly.We are to few in numbers vs other zergs and most of the times we cant even defend our borderland.Sometimes also we run when we see other zergs cause we know we cant handle them and we will have instant death but i like this challenge and the fights if you give your best lasts longer but sometimes there is no fun when you wipe constantly.Im glad that the Commanders at least do their best and dont quit.GJ to those Commanders and keep up the good work.

in WvW

Posted by: Herly.9107

Herly.9107

There is still people left fighting in UW. GuM is not going anywhere.
And last night we managed to get a rather massive zerg in homeborder and wipe the enemy quite a few times and retake most of our stuff in there, so there is still fighting going on, even if the majority of the guilds decided to flee.

Well,

Coincidently or not I was there… Defending our keep from both rival servers!!! Epif fun!!!

A proud ranger with an adorable pet from the European Underworld server.
“Heróis Lusitanos” Guild [LS]