WvW Hack?

WvW Hack?

in WvW

Posted by: Dennis.6952

Dennis.6952

Okay, so WvW last evening, playing my ranger w/ long bow. during and engagement targeted an enemy and unloaded with rapid fire. Instead of hitting this guy for damage (which usually exceeds 10K if all things go right), all the hit numbers showed as green as they hit and apparently were adding the damage as health (as he never lost one bit of health. Never saw that before any time before.

Grated I’ve seen “0” show for hits or “blocked”, but never green positives like you would see if you were healing an ally.

If that ‘s a new trait or skill please let me know what character has that so I can respec one of mine. I’ll take health in place of damage all day long.

WvW Hack?

in WvW

Posted by: Kantid.3571

Kantid.3571

WvW Hack?

in WvW

Posted by: Napo.1230

Napo.1230

WvW Hack?

in WvW

Posted by: Dennis.6952

Dennis.6952

Thanks, I had no clue. first time I ever saw it first hand

WvW Hack?

in WvW

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

Thanks, I had no clue. first time I ever saw it first hand

What server are you on and what we’re you fighting?

WvW Hack?

in WvW

Posted by: Joshhh.2076

Joshhh.2076

You ran across a Warrior, Revenant or Druid. Probably one of the first two. With these, an icon will appear below their health bar when they have the respective skills active. With druid it’s like a transparent line/shield thing they cast with staff.

Gandaran.

WvW Hack?

in WvW

Posted by: apharma.3741

apharma.3741

Just to throw it out there but it was most likely a revenant with infuse light as warriors generally run healing signet instead of defiant stands.

So before you reroll a revenant and make it because getting healed instead of taking damage is super awesome you should know the power build gets roflstomped by all condi builds pretty much. The condi build gets eaten alive by most power builds and all necros.

It’s ok if you have someone to cleanse and heal you but otherwise life is going to suck for a revenant.

WvW Hack?

in WvW

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

Just to throw it out there but it was most likely a revenant with infuse light as warriors generally run healing signet instead of defiant stands.

So before you reroll a revenant and make it because getting healed instead of taking damage is super awesome you should know the power build gets roflstomped by all condi builds pretty much. The condi build gets eaten alive by most power builds and all necros.

It’s ok if you have someone to cleanse and heal you but otherwise life is going to suck for a revenant.

i run defiant stance all the time.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

WvW Hack?

in WvW

Posted by: Malerian.8435

Malerian.8435

Ya I have seen this type of thing from time to time. It sucks but likely nothing will be done about it.

WvW Hack?

in WvW

Posted by: jamesdolla.3954

jamesdolla.3954

If i lose blame it on hax

Native Maguuman

WvW Hack?

in WvW

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

Ya I have seen this type of thing from time to time. It sucks but likely nothing will be done about it.

If you are referring to damage to healing heal skills,

Everything to be done is controlable by the player, stow weapon.

WvW Hack?

in WvW

Posted by: Gideon.6742

Gideon.6742

What about it sucks? That you don’t know other classes skills and blame it on cheating?