WvW Is A Priority After HoT

in WvW

Posted by: DevilishLyx.2340

DevilishLyx.2340

Well noone can deny this, but Anet did promise WvW would be the main priority after the release of HoT. So devs please tell us what you’ve done whilst WvW has been a “priority”!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Frost.5017

Frost.5017

I got this one:

“Hey DevilishLyx, thanks for your post, but could you hold your question and post it on reddit during the AMA following the next living story release? It’s easier for us to ignore you there along with the other wvw questions. Thx, <3 and cookies.”

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Main thing I guess was server links but even that was a way to avoid making major changes (the battlegroup proposal), beyond that yes they’ve made changes but its hardly been a priority.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in WvW

Posted by: Swamurabi.7890

Swamurabi.7890

WvW was a priority, then the project was scrapped, then WvW was not a priority.

The priority for Anet was working on WvW. The priority for you was a released updated WvW.

Two completely different things. You can’t blame Anet for lack of communication on this one. They did tell us why WvW was scrapped and why it was no longer going to be a priority.

in WvW

Posted by: zinkz.7045

zinkz.7045

WvW Is A Priority After HoT…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rp7tt0_VSOs

in WvW

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

in WvW

Posted by: XenesisII.1540

XenesisII.1540

“Wvw is a priority after HoT” was stated by Colin, who hasn’t been with anet for a year. Priorities obviously changed when he left and Mike took his place, we did get some QoL and scoring changes that were supposedly part of the package they were working on before. Plus links instead of battle groups.

Not that I believe wvw was ever the highest of priorities in the first place.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“I knew it, I’m surrounded by…” – Dark Helmet

in WvW

Posted by: MadBomber.3719

MadBomber.3719

I got this one:

“Hey DevilishLyx, thanks for your post, but could you hold your question and post it on reddit during the AMA following the next living story release? It’s easier for us to ignore you there along with the other wvw questions. Thx, <3 and cookies.”

yes but then they tell us to use the official forums for best way of feedback/ communication where we are also ignored or censored.

shit guardian on maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Sylvyn.4750

Sylvyn.4750

Hey…remember all those official polls we had, about a year ago…and then they all went away? That’s about the size of it…

in WvW

Posted by: Aenaos.8160

Aenaos.8160

WvW is still fun,but only for a few hours every day.
They should have reduced the number of available servers,done a merge,and reduced the availability of server transfers a year ago.
Most servers nowadays are graveyards that come alive for a few hours in the afternoon and early night and then die again.
WvW,and this type of game in general thrives on player numbers.
There’s no other way around it.
Now,wait to see what WvW related will be shipped with the expansion and cross your fingers.

P.S Shut down EotM already.

-Win a pip,lose a pip,win a pip,lose a pip,lose a pip,
lose a pip,win 2 pips,lose a pip,lose a pip…………..-
-Go go Espartz.-