WvW Leaderboards

WvW Leaderboards

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

ohh I can see who has the highest achievement points!!!

So I can basically see who the biggest carebear in GW2 is…

facepalm

WvW Leaderboards

in WvW

Posted by: Sue.4361

Sue.4361

Think of the rage when people can’t get in a map while having to watch their rank drop, in real time. I can’t wait!

WvW Leaderboards

in WvW

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

How is the pvp actually rating people? Just curious. I am looking at number #1 … and thinking why is #10 not in his shoes?

Is there some sort of activity based metric that is not listed (like #10 has not pvp in last week)?

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

WvW Leaderboards

in WvW

Posted by: Tekyn.5376

Tekyn.5376

We are working on adding more info to these leaderboards right now and the first area we are intending to get to is displaying WvW rank data. I would like to see us get some guild specific info as well, but the first step is the individual info. The suggestions here are also areas we’ll likely look into, if they are feasible.

Would it be possible to display rank in-game along with the player name to people on the same server? That way we can have a real hierarchy system in WvW and get rid of the artificial system that is based off the commander tag.

“I feel like I’m getting trolled here. Good day sir.”
- John Smith, ArenaNet in-house economist

WvW Leaderboards

in WvW

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

So many rude, over-reaction posts in this thread. It was already stated in various interviews and patch-notes that is was just the first stage.

I would like to be able to see the WvW leaderboards right on the screen that shows all the current WvW information. After they’ve been updated with player info that is. I don’t need to know what rank the server is at all, but some might.

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

WvW Leaderboards

in WvW

Posted by: elderan.2638

elderan.2638

I’d like to see the WvW rankings for guilds on each server. Like which guild on server x has the most kills, most captures, etc (calculated by adding up the kills/captures of each member).