in WvW

Posted by: Sola.7250

Sola.7250

What happened to WvW Monthly?

WvW Monthly?

in WvW

Posted by: Merendel.7128

Merendel.7128

What about it? you can quite easily compleat the monthly in WvW alone. of the 7 for this month only fractals and the jumping puzzle one(repeats on different days dont count) cant be finished in WvW and you only need to do 4 of em. Invaders, salvage, events, veteran and completionist all can be done in WvW. even daily’s are prety easy to complete most of the time in WvW now thanks to at least 3 categories exclusive to wvw with normally a few others you’ll get in normal combat.

WvW Monthly?

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

I finished the monthly yesterday, and just doing wvw.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

WvW Monthly?

in WvW

Posted by: RashanDale.3609

RashanDale.3609

What about it? you can quite easily compleat the monthly in WvW alone. of the 7 for this month only fractals and the jumping puzzle one(repeats on different days dont count) cant be finished in WvW and you only need to do 4 of em. Invaders, salvage, events, veteran and completionist all can be done in WvW. even daily’s are prety easy to complete most of the time in WvW now thanks to at least 3 categories exclusive to wvw with normally a few others you’ll get in normal combat.

^this. with all the events and veterans, wvw is the easiest and fastest way to get your Monthly done. I did the JPs as the 4th achievement (cause i love JPs) and it took me mabye 1 and a half days to do the monthly.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
Gunnar’s Hold

WvW Monthly?

in WvW

Posted by: Bogey.5423

Bogey.5423

In my opinion easiest to do monthly in WvW.

-Monthly WvW Player Kills (only 50 kills) – shouldn’t be too hard, run with zerg and aoe every red name
-Monthly Even Participation (only 100 events) – jump on karma train and it is done fast
-Monthly Veterans Defeated (only 100 veterans) – how many veterans in a single camp?
-Montly Completionist (4 Dailies) – dailies easy to get in WvW alone too

[Hex]

WvW Monthly?

in WvW

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

I had the monthly done on June 2nd. Where’s the problem?

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

WvW Monthly?

in WvW

Posted by: Sola.7250

Sola.7250

Didn’t there use to be a Monthly for just WvW?

Why does PVP get a separate Monthly and not WvW?

WvW Monthly?

in WvW

Posted by: Ikarushka.9564

Ikarushka.9564

Didn’t there use to be a Monthly for just WvW?

Why does PVP get a separate Monthly and not WvW?

No

sPVP and tPVP also get their own armor, so it is different

Cheekadee. Asuran engineer