WvW Obsidian Sanctum,

WvW Obsidian Sanctum,

in WvW

Posted by: Kruzis.7419

Kruzis.7419

I just want to do the Jumping Puzzle (Obsidian Sanctum) in Eternal Battlegrounds but, there is ALWAYS an enemy camping at the beginning (Usually 8+) killing everyone, I even had a commander come in to help me kill them, and he gave up. I think Arena Net should put invulnerability on the starting platform by the waypoint, anyone else agree with me?

Attachments:

Your mistake is my kill.

WvW Obsidian Sanctum,

in WvW

Posted by: CreativeAnarchy.6324

CreativeAnarchy.6324

I agree that the starting platform should be like the spawn areas of the WvW maps.

I speak for my self and no one else. Only fools believe they speak for a majority.

WvW Obsidian Sanctum,

in WvW

Posted by: Geri Fear.7128

Geri Fear.7128

Is there anyway to fix this for the Bazaar achievements atleast … Ive been trying for awhile and its completely impossible with all the campers its ridiculous

WvW Obsidian Sanctum,

in WvW

Posted by: grifflyman.8102

grifflyman.8102

I always run a server group on SBI Friday before the reset, we get about 50 and move together. You should come join us.

WvW Obsidian Sanctum,

in WvW

Posted by: Saelune.5316

Saelune.5316

A better fix would make it NOT in WvW.

WvW Obsidian Sanctum,

in WvW

Posted by: ChroNoS.6978

ChroNoS.6978

A better fix would make it NOT in WvW.

No.

It gives wvw rewards, so deal with it.

Honestly not that hard to sneak past a few guys. They leave you mostly when you get past the start platform. L2P and stop crying

\:D/ I don’t do JP’s(much) btw, and I never camp, but I honestly don’t see why PvErs should get to skip such a small part of their legendary when I have to farm for over 3 months in PvE to get mine.

Qronuz – Ranger