WvW Pip Display (SUGGESTION)

in WvW

Posted by: Hiwi Kiwi.7386

Hiwi Kiwi.7386

So! Bare with me here – a topic that has come up a few times struck my interest. A working ‘pip display’ for only WvW maps. Nothing too obtrusive – just perhaps right above the map, near the exp bars we already have.
Many people have complained about having to keep track through going through the multiple menus.

Suggestions? Comments? What do you think?

" ’Cause in the end, all you really have are memories. "
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

in WvW

Posted by: Malerian.8435

Malerian.8435

I am fine with the way it is. But that is just imo.

in WvW

Posted by: smithkt.8062

smithkt.8062

Multiple menus? Press B. Click the tab for rewards. It will remember the last viewed tab. Now just press B to toggle the rewards screen on and off. No need for more screen clutter in my opinion.

in WvW

Posted by: seabhac.5346

seabhac.5346

Multiple menus? Press B. Click the tab for rewards. It will remember the last viewed tab. Now just press B to toggle the rewards screen on and off. No need for more screen clutter in my opinion.

^ This

If anything, I would like an option to disable the skirmish summary banner that appears at the top (over the skirmish and supply info) when you change/enter maps and at the end of the skirmish.

in WvW

Posted by: Turtle Dragon.9241

Turtle Dragon.9241

When you hover over the circle chest above your mini map you can see Participation and next Reward Track’s reward, maybe add the pips there?

Like this:

Tier6 Participation +195 3:12
[ 100% ]

Next Reward
[ 260/500 ]

Pips
||||| ||||| ||||| ||

Edit: Please get rid of the last Skirmish that appears at the top of the screen whenever we switch maps, it is annoying and often irrelevant. Maybe also get rid of the LFG that appears. I have not seen anyone use that LFG at all, only trolls putting insults there for all to see(such as “I pulled Chilling Fog on all your Keeps hahaha”).

(edited by Turtle Dragon.9241)

in WvW

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

Can you turn off reward track above mini map? I hate when I click that kitten circle trying to open chests.

in WvW

Posted by: Zephyra.4709

Zephyra.4709

Multiple menus? I literally click F11 (default B for others) and it’s legit right there. I think it’s fine the way it is. Takes one second to check. While I appreciate your suggestion I don’t think it would bode well in terms of there being more screen clutter…