WvW QUES 40.000 account per server is NOT accetpable

in WvW

Posted by: Khalous.7430

Khalous.7430

Gates of Madness has no server queues for after 1am pst, and after being back capped nightly for a week, we usually have very short (15min) queues for US prime time as well.

Hopefully either more euro/ausi guilds will transfer over, or our rating will drop significantly enough that we are not fighting servers with 24/7 coverage anymore.

in WvW

Posted by: Sevati.6724

Sevati.6724

I think the majority of these complaints comes from the servers that dominate WvW 24 hours a day with large forces. Once you get out of the top 4 servers, you rarely have a queue, and if you do, its only a couple minutes.

in WvW

Posted by: mcl.9240

mcl.9240

I think the majority of these complaints comes from the servers that dominate WvW 24 hours a day with large forces. Once you get out of the top 4 servers, you rarely have a queue, and if you do, its only a couple minutes.

Not true. I’m on a server not in the top 10, and I often have a 30-60 minute queue, and we routinely get steamrolled overnight.

in WvW

Posted by: Richard.8207

Richard.8207

Remember we’re in the first weekly matches still, so there was bound to be mismatches since things that work on a 24 hour reset don’t necessarily work the same on a 7 day reset. Things will get more competitive, either through different matchups or through developer intervention. And when things get more competitive, I think we’ve all already seen there will be a huge need for solutions to the queue probblems.

in WvW

Posted by: daemonlama.5413

daemonlama.5413

People who refuse to move to lower pop servers because they will not be winning is first of all lame and the very problem.

Secondly, if people would brave up and move to lower pop servers, then scales would start to balance out, increases lower pop server chance to win….because lower population servers would stop being so lower population.

in WvW

Posted by: Zingery.2073

Zingery.2073

It doesnt exactly help when you need to get the WvWvW sp’s/vistas and poi’s for the 100% map completion.. It causes hundreds of ppl to flood the map looking for random stuff while hogging a spot for people that acctually want to fight and help the server in WvWvW.

in WvW

Posted by: Neandramathal.9536

Neandramathal.9536

I don’t get the guild influence complaint. Sure it’s a pain, but what’s a bigger pain.. influence or queues?

The only plus side is it means that guilds won’t hop back and forth if they’re that bothered so those of us with low queues can keep that way! For the record, we’ve just moved server – losing level4upgrades on all categories + everything along the way – we’re only 8 and if we can get that much influence anyone can.

[GoV] Gnomes of Vabbi || [Imp] Impact
Currently @ Piken Square
Small scale unimpressive videos of unimpressiveness: http://www.youtube.com/neandramathal

in WvW

Posted by: Jakula.1072

Jakula.1072

I dont understand people who complain about the queues. There are plenty of servers that never seem to have full queues. Creating more servers won’t fix the issue as people transfer to the server that they see winning, so the new servers will never get a large enough world vs world population.

Jakula – 80 Ranger [Phaxx]
Isles of Janthir

in WvW

Posted by: IKShadow.4582

IKShadow.4582

I dont understand people who complain about the queues. There are plenty of servers that never seem to have full queues. Creating more servers won’t fix the issue as people transfer to the server that they see winning, so the new servers will never get a large enough world vs world population.

Transfers to full server should be prevented and transfer to low servers should be awarded.

FUtilez.com Mature Gaming Guild part of Seafarer’s Rest Community Site

in WvW

Posted by: Cipaku.9675

Cipaku.9675

On short term, because of the high demand, test disabling anything not PvP related in battlegrounds: resource nodes etc increase spawn time for mobs (diminishing the drops and xp from them doesnt seem to do the trick) and put a huge rock to block jump puzzle with a big troll face sculpted on it (give it an ice age feel to it tho) and see how it impacts que times.
Make it easier for people to leave the borderlands, a more visible solution, alot of people get inside then start asking in /y or /t how to get out.
Take out all start area npc’s except repair and siege vendor.

in WvW

Posted by: DevilishLyx.2340

DevilishLyx.2340

Hi everyone!
I wanted to let those wondering know; we are racing to reduce the queue times. We are gathering as much data as we can on this situation and looking at multiple ways to get even more people into WvW. We are absolutely amazed at the amount of people wanting to get into WvW, and will do everything in our power to ensure that everyone that wants to play can play. While I’m not able to say exactly what our plans are at this time, many options are on the table and we are working quickly to get the most viable options into development.

Please close this thread we found out what your plan was: To ignore and have the WvW community have a wild-goose chase.

This and not updating WvW for 2 years whilst updating Pve every 2 weeks led to lots of players leaving and the queues reducing.

Great job! Knew you would come through sooner or later! Keep up the good work.

in WvW

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

You are aware that necroing old threads just makes you look silly and will not help in the slightest with your goal, right?
It is much more likely that they will simply shut down the forums completely, rather than having to do extra work due to some people necroing threads with completely irrelevant posts.

Your post is also blatant lying.
We have gotten multiple WvW updates since release.
Some of them bigger than most PvE updates.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: DevilishLyx.2340

DevilishLyx.2340

Well seeing as there are no plans for WvW’s future, this is all that is left to do….

Please refer to our previous conversation where I listed all the so called updates as being mundane, and fixes, not updates.

But who’s more childish, us necroing old posts, or Anet for infracting, banning and deleting any and all posts which hinted the slightest bit of negativity towards to game?
They arent infracting as much now as it’ll look worse for them.