WvW Que Priority For Level

in WvW

Posted by: Pirhana.8935

Pirhana.8935

Now i know some people will disagree with me but this is how i feel the system should work.

Higher level players always get bumped ahead of lower level players in the WvW que.

This is why. (1) This is the endgame for most level 80s not much else for them to do. (2) higher levels are more effective than lower levels and help their server more. Its about the server winning = more bonuses for the server helping others. now i know there will be more skillful, better lower level players but in most cases that skilled player has level their character and knows how to play them better than the new guy who started yesterday. (3) This system would give more inncentive to level your character so you can go and fight for your server. Now lower levels can still get in just have to wait longer and im sure eventually the que will dramatically get shorter or go away

Look at it this way, a level 80 just sits there with nothing to do, he should get bumped ahead because lower levels have other stuff they can go do like level up in pve while they wait to get in, making them more effective in wvw

(edited by Pirhana.8935)

in WvW

Posted by: DeadStretch.5601

DeadStretch.5601

Nope. Not everyone is 80 nor do they want to feel like they have to rush to 80 just to play WvW.

Like I said, Nope.

in WvW

Posted by: Jellal.5470

Jellal.5470

If higher level players get bumped ahead of lower level players it could actually be impossible for a pre 80 to ever get into a wv3 game in certain servers, and if this is put into place server queues won’t change much since now everyone will queue as a level 80 since they have no choice.

anyway The most effective thing is a good strategy honest to god.

(edited by Jellal.5470)

in WvW

Posted by: Cameirus.8407

Cameirus.8407

Now i know some people will disagree with me but this is how i feel the system should work.

Higher level players always get bumped ahead of lower level players in the WvW que.

This is why. (1) This is the endgame for most level 80s not much else for them to do. (2) higher levels are more effective than lower levels and help their server more. Its about the server winning = more bonuses for the server helping others. now i know there will be more skillful, better lower level players but in most cases that skilled player has level their character and knows how to play them better than the new guy who started yesterday. (3) This system would give more inncentive to level your character so you can go and fight for your server. Now lower levels can still get in just have to wait longer and im sure eventually the que will dramatically get shorter or go away

but everyone is the same level in WvWvW. you are no more entitled for a spot than a lower level player, lose your sense of entitlement please.

in WvW

Pirhana.8935

Your bumped to level 80 so basically you have the hitpoints of a level 80 but you do noewhere near the damage or have the armor. a true level 80 can 3 or 4 shot a true level 10. when your fighting out there you can tell who is really high level and not just by the damage they take when they get hit. People are no where on the same scale, this isnt like Structured pvp system. some ppl dont even have utility abilities yet.

(edited by Pirhana.8935)

in WvW

Cameirus.8407

Your bumped to level 80 so basically you have the hitpoints of a level 80 but you do noewhere near the damage or have the armor. a true level 80 can 3 or 4 shot a true level 10. when your fighting out there you can tell who is really high level and not just by the dame they take when they get hit

so what you are really arguing for is a better implementation of the scaling system.

in WvW

Pirhana.8935

The system is fine how it is. thsi way you can still contribute even at level 1 by running seige equipment or reviving fallen allies, but higher levels are tougher and superior still. So this still gives you teh inncentive to level up so you can be better and stronger and help your server more. I myself am only level 34. yes i want to get in and play but i think a level 60 or 80 would be more effective out there and help our server more. i want the best for our server so that i can have those exp boost benefits and gold benefits.

in WvW

Posted by: Lonewolf.5869

Lonewolf.5869

I agree with you, lower lvl players have other places and things to worry about. this is almost only worth mention end game for players, with my lvl 80 full exotic lvl 80 gear i can solo easy 3 low lvl players.

let alone the experience of what to do in wvw etc

in WvW

Pirhana.8935

For alot of level 80s WvW is the only reason they spent time building their character. WvW is the endgame for them, the only thing for them to do. IF the map is full then a level 30 shouldnt get to go ahead of the level 80 that is basically sitting there with nothing to do. the level 80 should get in because the level 30 can go and level up in pve until h gets in.

I know its not fair to alot of people. but i think the best sytem for the situation and best for the server

in WvW

Posted by: Lily Karuna.9723

Lily Karuna.9723

Strongly disagree with this idea. Just because some rushed through the game to get to L80 doesn’t mean everyone should just to play in wvw. The game is new… not everyone everywhere will be L80 for quite some time yet.

in WvW

Posted by: iKoyy.1634

iKoyy.1634

Community has many ideas about the queues and RvR. Check it out on Reddit :

http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/zphch/how_to_fix_long_wvwvw_queue_times/

A guy said something really true, fun and gamebreaking :

“What people need to realize is that there are are a good number of people who are lvl 80, in full exotics and only want to play WvW for 5 hours every night and they aren’t getting a chance to due to queues. This issue needs to be addressed.”

in WvW

Posted by: Legionaru.5029

Legionaru.5029

I would opt for a different approach , like in SpvP , or pretty much like an overflow sistem with a medium map designed to “warm” up until u reach wvw , with no points to capture , no kills to be attributed , or any other stuff just skirmish until you enter wvw , and like overflow’s u can put many .

The point is …. u have solutions only you Anet dont want to implement them.

The first and logical option is to enlarge the server wvw populations from a general lets say we reach max 670 players / server / region in all 4 maps to 1000-1500 / war region not hole x number for all servers( borderlands+ethernal) – ( cos this system is fked up where u have 670 players from a server on wvw meaning in all borderlands and ethernal – so if a server gets 400 players on ethernal the rest can only get 370 and from thoes 370 divide in 2 for the rest remaning server s-meaning you will have few man on any 3 battleground’s at 1 time or will just be scatterd where they could enter )meaning as you have the map now the ethernal battleground would be the hole 4 regions in 1 ( combine all borderlands + ethernal in 1 big map)- its logical from an historic – attack – defend – make strategy map – where every 1 has a zone – landing zone- border – and tries to take the middle . so you make 1 huge server that will be like all borderlands + 1 middle zone and u can up the number of players -

Also a second more NOW approach would be just to get more servers….but u have a nasty and not at all logical point of view…meaning waiting for the “hype” to go down …well we have players now that are 20 or 40 and they want to enjoy every drop of this game …so if u have problems now with the ones who rushed to 80 what will you do when all or majority reach 80? at 1 point or another wvw will be the only thing to do in this game so admit it and make it wright.

You will think this will not work cos of poor optimisation where u can’t see all the actual players…but with such a huge map a masive zerg will be useless , if what they cap they don’t hold and just move on . this enlragement will push ppl for tactic and sort of domain and raign over an area .
Where every server will try to keep his “kingdom” and try to take the other one’s .
and on the + side u can add many more stuff to maps – mining places – more upgrades – guild castles with the curent upgrades and maybe in a future you will merge 1 huge map maybe 10 times bigger that tyria so every guild with guild castle or guild base can appear on the map . such as an borderland where it cant be taken but it can suffer damages and losses . the iddears to tackle this are endles…if u want to create a legacy of this game think big dont sleep on it make it.

in WvW

Jellal.5470

Isn’t anyone going to focus on the fact that it will make some servers impossible for pre 80’s to enter wv3 at all how is that fair. while we are at it we may as well let rich jump the queue aswell… ( sarcasm).
am i the only one who cares about this point? ( serious question)

in WvW

Pirhana.8935

i really doubt this system would have any effect on the rush of leveling. the people who do that do it just because it makes them feel like they beat the game before anyone else and alot move on to other games.

in WvW

Lonewolf.5869

leave bordes for low lvls and keep EB for 80s. low lvls are a waste of space for us and for them its a heaven to be boosted by others. its just wrong.

anyway one day they will all hit 80 and want the same thing. END GAME there is nothing else to do for a lvl 80.

in WvW

Jellal.5470

leave bordes for low lvls and keep EB for 80s. low lvls are a waste of space for us and for them its a heaven to be boosted by others. its just wrong.

anyway one day they will all hit 80 and want the same thing. END GAME there is nothing else to do for a lvl 80.

no if you let them restrict pre 80’s into Eternal battleground people will argue about stopping low levels entering the borderlands you make it sound like being level 80 makes you completely superior to pre 80’s and the most important thing in wv3 is STRATEGY, and having a full team. and heck a pre 80 could have better stats than an 80 so are we going to restrict people on what gear they wear?

in WvW

Posted by: Sanzul.9268

Sanzul.9268

(1) This is the endgame for most level 80s not much else for them to do.

And for people who dislike PvE, it is the entire game. Is it reasonable to force them to level to 80 through PvE just to experience the part they actually enjoy?

(2) higher levels are more effective than lower levels and help their server more.

Not necessarily true. Should a level 80 who enters WvW for the first time really get priority over my level 31 elementalist alt that I’ve leveled exclusively through WvW since level 5? I can guarantee that I’ll be far more useful than them, despite my lack of high level traits. I learned more about being useful in WvW in five levels of playing there than I did in 60+ levels of PvE on my main.

(3) This system would give more inncentive to level your character so you can go and fight for your server.

But I’m fighting for my server already. Why would I want the game to encourage me to go and do something else instead, just to be able to come back later and do the thing I actually want to do? I level by fighting in WvW. I consider it a nice bonus while doing what I enjoy, not a carrot to get me to do something I don’t enjoy (I have other characters that are far more fun in PvE).

Now lower levels can still get in just have to wait longer and im sure eventually the que will dramatically get shorter or go away

If the wait times weren’t bad, you wouldn’t be posting here. Now picture that, only with every level 80 out there skipping ahead of the queue. You’d never get in.

in WvW

Pirhana.8935

yes i know there are alot of views, i guess the one that stsicks out the most is that a level 80 pvp person sits there with nothing to do waiting while the level 30 pvp person could still go pve and level so he has a better pvp character. in this sense both people are getting to do something productive towards pvp. as apposed to the level 30 pvping and the level 80 doing nothing.

in WvW

Posted by: Lily Karuna.9723

Lily Karuna.9723

yes i know there are alot of views, i guess the one that stsicks out the most is that a level 80 pvp person sits there with nothing to do waiting…

The level 80 pvp person may choose to sit there with nothing to do. He could choose to do other things… there is nothing that prevents them from participating other places while waiting in the que.

in WvW

Posted by: mangocheesecake.1487

mangocheesecake.1487

I support this only for EB. I know someone above said it might be a slippery slope… but for a lot of lv80s, WvW is the end game. If a lot of people cannot enjoy end game content, there will be a backlash against the game overall.

Borderlands should be free for all, it’s a great experience for new players and we shouldn’t take that away.

Terrifying Kitties | SBI | Recruiting Active Players for WvW and PvE
PM Carme, Soji, Taper, or Mrsowrd in game

in WvW

Posted by: Jurugar.6157

Jurugar.6157

I dont know why there’s so much negativity towards this idea. WvWvW is an endgame for most people. When you’re level 80, there’s really not much else to do besides farm for gear, run dungeons (usually to farm for gear), sPvP, or WvWvW. Why shouldnt a lvl 80 get priority in the queue over someone who’s, say, level 27, and still has a dozen more zones to explore and complete to level?

in WvW

DeadStretch.5601

Right, but what if I just spent my money just to play WvW and nothing else? Now because I am level 1 I can’t even play the mode I bought the game for. That does REALLY great for business.

What if that level 30 has been playing TONS of sPvP or is an amazing PvP player and has more tactical knowledge and experience than a level 80?

Just suck it up, like everyone else, and wait in line to join WvW. You know you could be doing something as well while you wait for the WvW queue to pop. You know like trying to 100% complete the whole map.

in WvW

DeadStretch.5601

Why shouldnt a lvl 80 get priority in the queue over someone who’s, say, level 27, and still has a dozen more zones to explore and complete to level?

I am having a really hard time believe that most lvl 80’s don’t have anything else to do. You get leveled down in low level zones. Why not go and try to complete the whole actual game? There is PLENTY to do in GW2 it’s not even funny.

in WvW

Cameirus.8407

Community has many ideas about the queues and RvR. Check it out on Reddit :

http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/zphch/how_to_fix_long_wvwvw_queue_times/

A guy said something really true, fun and gamebreaking :

“What people need to realize is that there are are a good number of people who are lvl 80, in full exotics and only want to play WvW for 5 hours every night and they aren’t getting a chance to due to queues. This issue needs to be addressed.”

and those people who want to level in WvW? why should they be bumped down teh queue? They paid the same for the game after all.

No the issue is too low population caps. Any attempt to prioritise queues will not work and create resentment

in WvW

Cameirus.8407

I dont know why there’s so much negativity towards this idea. WvWvW is an endgame for most people. When you’re level 80, there’s really not much else to do besides farm for gear, run dungeons (usually to farm for gear), sPvP, or WvWvW. Why shouldnt a lvl 80 get priority in the queue over someone who’s, say, level 27, and still has a dozen more zones to explore and complete to level?

Remember Anets philosohpy? the entire game is endgame.

So my level 1 experience should be the same as my level 80.

Also, this will never ever happen, if it was possible why create the upscaling system in WvWvW? its desinged to allow all levels to compete.

All it will do is result in people levelling 1 level 80 and swapping to that for wvwvw, and oh look , back to long queue times for everyone. No the issue is long queues. No one is entitled to skip ahead, the fact that some people think they are just shows how selfish players can be.

in WvW

Posted by: soonkyu.1275

soonkyu.1275

Creating a queue priority based on levels does not fix the problem — the queue. There are two problems for Wv3 right now.

1. High Population on server vs Wv3 Population Cap
  2. The queue is actually broken

A potential fix for #1 is population triggers that open up more Wv3 maps. A potential fix for #2 is through actually fixing the coding. I shouldn’t sit in a 3 hour queue starting at 9 PM, only to have someone log in at 11 PM and spend ~10 minutes in queue.

The queue itself should be the problem you are trying to solve. Getting around it doesn’t fix that.

Vantage [VAN] – http://www.vantageguild.net
Receive with simplicity everything that happens to you.
Sunny Lee – Henge of Denravi -Level 80 Human Elementalist

in WvW

Lonewolf.5869

few facts for everyone

1) in WvW there is no such thing as a lower lvl better stats than a level 80, there is no such thing as “no big difference” I can solo 3 players because I out gear them, Majorty of level 80 players have exotic if not full exotic gear, my Level 80 necro has 24k health, my level 23 guardian in WvW has 13k… I can 2-3 shot people like this.

2) There is no such thing as ADVANCED tactical crap, no one listen to a level 23, let alone being level 23 means YOU DONT HAVE THE WvW Experince.

3) We not saying dont play WvW at all, we saying to borders where you can along the way farm nods (Copper, iron etc). the EB should be a level 80 only.

4) There is nothing to do for majority of level 80 players other than WvW, Spvp is available for anyone even level 1 it doesn’t make a difference. All we do is run around waiting for Queue and farm some nods or look for events that we already done 120 times over and over again.

When ranking begin and 2 weeks cycle begin, Low levels cant afford 2g upgrades anyway, it will be not fair to have one side with more levels 80s in than another, when each level 80 (if equally skilled) is equal to 2 or 3 (depend on how low level and crap gear) lower levels. Guilds will not be able to join in groups because a level 15 is walking around tagging any group anywhere for xp and karma.

in WvW

DeadStretch.5601

Facts? LMAO Those aren’t facts. Sure a single 23 means nothing but what about 50 level 23’s?

“2) There is no such thing as ADVANCED tactical crap, no one listen to a level 23, let alone being level 23 means YOU DONT HAVE THE WvW Experince.”

LMAO. Tactics ARE what wins WvW. Not gear, not level. Tactics are what win WvW. Well what if I went from 1 to 23 all in WvW? Do I still not have enough experience because I am not 80? Sure you can 1 shot 2-3 players but 2-3 players are minescual in comparison to the rest of the WvW.

Though as it has said before a level restriction will not solve a thing.

in WvW

Posted by: Xonal.5426

Xonal.5426

Fully agree, lowbies need to be lower priority… I have a fully exotic lvl80 thief and I can tell when I’m fighting lowbies (besides looks) from the fact they just explode if I touch them. You seriously can’t leave populations and success down the luck of whether or not its fifty lvl80s vs fifty lvl10s….

Low levels need to seriously shut the hell up about this – you’re a complete detriment to any team and lvl80s with gear laugh when they cause you to instantly melt before their eyes. The more of you there are the more likely the server is to lose, simple as that.

LMAO. Tactics ARE what wins WvW. Not gear, not level. Tactics are what win WvW. Well what if I went from 1 to 23 all in WvW? Do I still not have enough experience because I am not 80? Sure you can 1 shot 2-3 players but 2-3 players are minescual in comparison to the rest of the WvW.

Sure 2-3 aren’t significant, but if one zerg is made primarily of lvl80s and the other of an assortment of lvl10-70s… the 80s are going to outright wipe them out without even trying, it wouldn’t even be funny to see how little of a fight the lowbies would put up.

Gear makes a huge difference in WvW – it isn’t sPvP. There is no gear equality except amongst lvl80s in full exotic gear.

(edited by Xonal.5426)

in WvW

Cameirus.8407

few facts for everyone

1) in WvW there is no such thing as a lower lvl better stats than a level 80, there is no such thing as “no big difference” I can solo 3 players because I out gear them, Majorty of level 80 players have exotic if not full exotic gear, my Level 80 necro has 24k health, my level 23 guardian in WvW has 13k… I can 2-3 shot people like this.

2) There is no such thing as ADVANCED tactical crap, no one listen to a level 23, let alone being level 23 means YOU DONT HAVE THE WvW Experince.

3) We not saying dont play WvW at all, we saying to borders where you can along the way farm nods (Copper, iron etc). the EB should be a level 80 only.

4) There is nothing to do for majority of level 80 players other than WvW, Spvp is available for anyone even level 1 it doesn’t make a difference. All we do is run around waiting for Queue and farm some nods or look for events that we already done 120 times over and over again.

When ranking begin and 2 weeks cycle begin, Low levels cant afford 2g upgrades anyway, it will be not fair to have one side with more levels 80s in than another, when each level 80 (if equally skilled) is equal to 2 or 3 (depend on how low level and crap gear) lower levels. Guilds will not be able to join in groups because a level 15 is walking around tagging any group anywhere for xp and karma.

My character has been taking out players 2v1 and 3v1 since he was level 30….. and yes that includes players with what looks suspiciously like high level equipment.

Also, you people talk like its on server with all level 20s against another with all level 80s…..its not, its going to be pretty balanced both ways.

Coordination will win over any level disparity anyway and some servers just suck with coordination.

in WvW

Lonewolf.5869

Deadstretch you need to understand there are limits to how many players from each server can enter EB, if 50×23 enter, then chances are you lost WvW all together.

as for tactics, no one will listen to a level 23 against a level 80 commander.

Tactics what win you WvW but not when a level 80 commander guild leader give tactic, then a level 23 come along thinking “HE IS EPIX” and start talking crap using “cap lock” and divide team…

people at level 80 know each other more than some random level 10 guy no one seen before.

in WvW

DeadStretch.5601

as for tactics, no one will listen to a level 23 against a level 80 commander.

Well first that’s why I join in with my guildmates and friends. Also second I have seen 1 (ONE) Commander my entire time playing since headstart.

I mean this is SERVER VERSUS SERVER why put down and talk poop on FELLOW SERVER MATES! We are all in this together. If these 80s would get off their horses and realize what it take to truly win a WvW session than the game would be a much more peaceful and more enjoyable time for everyone.

Not to mention most of the examples given are the most extreme case scenario which in actuality happen FAR LESS them players perceive it to be.

in WvW

Lonewolf.5869

dude you not understanding anything, its like am talking to a wall… there is no THESE 80s… we all will become 80 sooner or later. including you.

the game as it stands give huge advantage to lvl 80 vs even lvl 79

you wont understand because you simply are not level 80 with exotic gear. its like am talking to my son trying to explain to him from my experience and he simply wouldn’t understand.

when you get to 80 you will understand that you were (on the 12th of sep) a waste of space in WvW .

in WvW

DeadStretch.5601

Dude, it’s you who doesn’t seem to understand. This is a GAME there is no “waste of space.”

The core problem is the population cap. If winning means everything than sure let 80s in first but to some players winning means jack. It may be foreign to some but a lot of people play simply for fun.

It is not anyone else’s fault you are level 80 and feel you have nothing else to do or this is your endgame but yet some seem to believe punishing low level players is the way to go.

Hey maybe, just MAYBE, ANet could do, say what SWTOR did for their PvP. 1-79 is one bracket and level 80s get their own bracket. Since the game is still new ANet would like to assume there aren’t many 80s out there but no there really are.

Not only would that help with the queues but if the 80s population isn’t there they could restrict the maps available to play on. For example 80s can only queue for EB.

Or another good example is upping the overall population cap but restrict 80s to only EB and/or restrict lower levels to the Borderlands.

Btw I think it’s funny you use the example of explaining something to your son but I bet in that same scenario I bet if your son was to offer a different opinion you would say something like “Whatever little kid.”

It helps to see the bigger picture sometimes.

in WvW

Posted by: Garrand.1483

Garrand.1483

When you pay for my game you can tell me how I play it.

in WvW

Posted by: Clith.9548

Clith.9548

Holy crap there’s a lot of dumb in this thread.
There should never EVER be a priority for WvW because of level. Lower levelled characters can easily take out a level 80 if he knows what he is doing, and are no less useful than any other person who wants to WvW.
Lonewolf, how can you tell that someone giving orders is a level 23. Without asking them their level, you can’t. And before you attempt to accuse me of being a lower level, I am level 80, with full exotic gear, and I happen to have common sense that every person is valuable, unlike you
If you have a problem with queuing on your server, just transfer to a lower population server.
Bam! No more queues and no more whiney threads like this one.
Its not like you can’t do anything while you are waiting to get into WvW either. When I try to join and there is a queue I just go do some DEs or go play with friends somewhere in the world of Tyria. I know that I still have my spot in the queue and until my spot comes up I can still enjoy other aspects of the game, even though WvW is the main thing I want to do.

in WvW

Posted by: Garrand.1483

Garrand.1483

There should never EVER be a priority for WvW because of level. Lower levelled characters can easily take out a level 80 if he knows what he is doing, and are no less useful than any other person who wants to WvW.
Lonewolf, how can you tell that someone giving orders is a level 23. Without asking them their level, you can’t. And before you attempt to accuse me of being a lower level, I am level 80, with full exotic gear, and I happen to have common sense that every person is valuable, unlike you
If you have a problem with queuing on your server, just transfer to a lower population server.
Bam! No more queues and no more whiney threads like this one.
Its not like you can’t do anything while you are waiting to get into WvW either. When I try to join and there is a queue I just go do some DEs or go play with friends somewhere in the world of Tyria. I know that I still have my spot in the queue and until my spot comes up I can still enjoy other aspects of the game, even though WvW is the main thing I want to do.

Don’t you understand though, the people crying about this want full level 80’s with full gear on their server so they can be carried to victory. That can’t happen if others are allowed to actually have fun an enjoy the game they paid for! Shame on you and your logic!

in WvW

Posted by: JemL.3501

JemL.3501

yes only 80s please, seeing lvl 1 weps is not a go, go and learn your class, gear it then come to help, we dont want one shoot people

I took an arrow to the knee

in WvW

Posted by: dreadpirate.4983

dreadpirate.4983

How about, everyone spent the same amount of money on the game, so they are just as entitled as anyone else to spend their time in-game the way they see fit.

Personally I wasn’t that interested in PvE at all. I leveled several characters in to the teens solely in WvW. Now this was before there were any level 80’s, but that doesn’t matter. I decided to focus on one toon and have done a lot of PvE content because the leveling is faster, and the content is actually pretty fun, but my preference is still to play WvW. That’s why I bought the game.

The people you’re worried about, bringing down the team, aren’t sticking around long in WvW. They’ll pop in, run around confused for 10 minutes, get ganked a few times, then move on to something else. Sure there are plenty of people who are level 10-79 in WvW, but chances are they’ve spent a lot of time there, know what they’re doing, and are more an asset to the team than some entitled level 80 thinking he’s boss because he has spikes on his armor.

The game is like two weeks old. Just chill and let people play at their own pace.

in WvW

Posted by: Velron.3729

Velron.3729

Anet is way too smart to put this in.

Fragg – Engineer | Lil Zek – Warrior PVP R43
[DA] Decisive Actions – Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Senti.5372

Senti.5372

You’re badly misinformed. We regularly wipe groups of 20 with 5 well equipped level 80’s.

The only way a lowbie will take out an 80 is if he’s AFK or horribad.

in WvW

Cameirus.8407

You’re badly misinformed. We regularly wipe groups of 20 with 5 well equipped level 80’s.

The only way a lowbie will take out an 80 is if he’s AFK or horribad.

Then you suck. :P

I never look at gear before i get stuck in, and even little low level me gets lots of kills and very rarely dies. (though lack of credit usually!)

Besides i’d prefer 10 low level players using seiges over 100 level 80s mindlessly attacking a door with normal weapons, tactics win wvwvw, not gloryseekers. Amd this kind of elitist and quite franklykitten thinking needs to be removed from the community, go back to a raiding mmo if you want to be an elitist jerk.

(edited by Cameirus.8407)

in WvW

Posted by: Fox Nemhauser.7935

Fox Nemhauser.7935

So, what would happen if a person had 4 lvl80 characters and wanted to hop into WvW with his latest alt that was lvl23?

Does it mean he suddenly loses all his combat experience that he managed to get while WvWing with the other 4 characters?

If there are queues on almost all servers then perhaps we need more than three borderlands or more than one battleground?

in WvW

Posted by: The Dude.6942

The Dude.6942

It probably already has been said, but there are non-80ies that do ONLY PvP and WvW. Some people are just not interested in PvE, or in doing it with a second or third character.

So, I return to you, OP: What should they do? Stand around and do nothing?

in WvW

Posted by: Xandax.1753

Xandax.1753

WvW and sPvP is for all players. Not only those of us that are L80.