WvW Queue Achievements

WvW Queue Achievements

in WvW

Posted by: Guru.1582

Guru.1582

Since it seems we’re prioritizing achievements over customer experience, maybe we can add some achievements for LOUSY customer experience?

Like, certain amount of time sitting in queue. The more time in queue logged, the better achievements. I know that kinda screws over the ghost town servers, but I’ll tell you the same thing you guys have been telling me: just spend real cash, leave all your friends and server hop!

Or, number of times mashing a skill before it triggers. This might be tough to implement since it would have to be tracked clientside, I feel.

We can even do a “longest time in queue/shortest time CTDing after getting in” achievement. That one can have a title attached!

I feel it would greatly enhance the experience of playing a game that’s a year old and yet feels like launch weekend. We can all feel like winners.

And yes, I did think of posting this thread while I was sitting in queue, for the fourth night in a row, having yet to see the inside of the new WvW.

WvW Queue Achievements

in WvW

Posted by: Actinotus.6410

Actinotus.6410

Haven’t you already got a thread on this?

Sea of Sorrows

WvW Queue Achievements

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

nothing beats multiposting

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

WvW Queue Achievements

in WvW

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

quick tip – don’t mash skills. hold the button down until it fires. not guaranteed to work.

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall