WvW Queue bugged

WvW Queue bugged

in WvW

Posted by: Aracknoid.2538

Aracknoid.2538

The WvW Queue is horrible bugged… 55th get invite… while I’m 20 minutes 1st in eb queue… without popup window again at the end.
waiting as 88th for 20 mins without getting closer till end of the queue, others jumped in the same time from 34 to 6
THIZ IZ BUG NET

Good Old Days [GD]

WvW Queue bugged

in WvW

Posted by: CmOnCryBaby.4075

CmOnCryBaby.4075

i was 5th in q and then i switched to 96. After i left q on 96th place i reenter q on place 89 oO. What is this^^

Disturbed Squad [DISS]|||Cmon Cry Baby – Guard ||| Drakkar Lake… i mean wtf

WvW Queue bugged

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

Sounds like it’s working exactly as before, except now you can see numbers.

WvW Queue bugged

in WvW

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

RNG. Anet has it everywhere else in the game, why not the que too!

WvW Queue bugged

in WvW

Posted by: Catastrophin.3928

Catastrophin.3928

The problem i have now is that ever 10 minutes the massage appears: wvw is not available during update…
Just great after you waited for 20 minutes you finnaly can travel and you can’t join:(

WvW Queue bugged

in WvW

Posted by: bob.8632

bob.8632

This is the way the queue always worked…It was never FIFO, the problem is now that they claimed to have fixed that and (while apparently they haven’t) now you can see just how broken it is by the timer.

WvW Queue bugged

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Indeed, its not bugged.

Its working exactly like it always has been.

You are placed in a random grouping (x number of players), which enter WvW at random. Lets say that you are in queue group 1, consisting of 30 players. You have random position 5 in WvW. The queue group get pop, 20 random people got in but unfortunetly you had zero luck and was left out. As queue group 1 is recreated you end up in it again, now with random position 12. You’re still “first” out of all the queue groups, its just random whether you enter or not.

What, its still the only way I can explain the GW2 queue system. The interesting this is that this system must require alot more thought, code, math and calculations than a straight FIFO list.

WvW Queue bugged

in WvW

Posted by: Andrew Clear.1750

Andrew Clear.1750

Indeed, its not bugged.

Its working exactly like it always has been.

You are placed in a random grouping (x number of players), which enter WvW at random. Lets say that you are in queue group 1, consisting of 30 players. You have random position 5 in WvW. The queue group get pop, 20 random people got in but unfortunetly you had zero luck and was left out. As queue group 1 is recreated you end up in it again, now with random position 12. You’re still “first” out of all the queue groups, its just random whether you enter or not.

What, its still the only way I can explain the GW2 queue system. The interesting this is that this system must require alot more thought, code, math and calculations than a straight FIFO list.

and actual Stack would’ve worked beautifully. If it isn’t broke, don’t fix it, right?