WvW Queue's are unacceptable Arenanet!!!!

in WvW

Posted by: gidorah.4960

gidorah.4960

Omg this is really kitten waiting over 1 hour or more to enter in WvW and all BL are in queue GG Anet on this.

Fix all this queue problem Anet this is really stupid.

lol devon even made a post warning people not to superstack server but people kept recruiting.

in WvW

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

erm anet warned u guys about the queues in t1 and so did we. yes even in t2 and t3 we have queues, but i get usually in after 5-10 min and yes im getting achievements. as t1 has had a bad impact on my server. people didnt log in and t1 even bought a big na guild from us which was demoralizing, but now we have a lot of new wvw players and a few new guilds that joined us and we all are loving the leagues. wvw is alive again!
karma for the bandwagoners! anet told u that the queues would be terrible. the lower population servers are having fun now while the stacked servers are in queue.

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Opc.4718

Opc.4718

Transfer down to a low tier server, problem solved. I’ve never seen a queue in 20 something weeks and I’m still having fun down here. It’s not ANET’s fault if people refuse to take the initiative and solve the population issue themselves, instead of just craving for the easy wins.

Kehlirixx Q | Nixx Q | Classic Bunker

in WvW

Posted by: Mif.3471

Mif.3471

Transfering to a T1 server and complaining about queues is like going to a strip club and complaining about seeing boobies. What did you expect?

Tarnished Coast | Best cookies in all of Tyria

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

Transfering to a T1 server and complaining about queues is like going to a strip club and complaining about seeing boobies. What did you expect?

errr…..boobies ? am i correct ? pls say i’m correct !

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK