WvW Season 2 Rewards Today!

in WvW

Posted by: Flash.6912

Flash.6912

For some reason I’m more looking forward today patch to get WvW Season 2 Rewards than LS2 on July 1st. We’ll get 2 skins!

R.I.P Kumu <3

in WvW

Posted by: Victory For Kittens.7806

Victory For Kittens.7806

Don’t forget it was suppose to be here the 3 June. We should not speak too fast, bugs might still appears with ArenaNet.

in WvW

Posted by: nolij.4327

nolij.4327

+1 for optimism, the rarest sight on gw2 forums

potatoes gon’ potate

in WvW

Posted by: Xerion.8014

Xerion.8014

Skin are really the best rewards you can get! Make you stand out in the crowd, like legendaries these days!

Those WvW reward skins will be a rare sight since allmost everyone who completed the meta can buy atleast 1. Wait Huh!?

Xerion The Fierced – #1 Ranger Extraordinary
“Beautiful, talented and unique.”
Velocity [VcY] – Somewhere roaming on Far Shiverpeaks

in WvW

Posted by: Nick.6972

Nick.6972

If Black Lion Skins bugged out they’d be fixed the next day.

in WvW

Posted by: Mugiwara Luffy.1087

Mugiwara Luffy.1087

That sounds about right, but that is because it is an entirely different system compared to the Mistforged Weapon in the way they are distributed.

This is the first time the Mistforged Weapons are given to players and are based on their participation based on a particular server. There are lots of things that can go wrong.

Besides, the Black Lion Skins are distributed for about 1.5 years the same way, so Anet knows how to fix it fast. The way mistforged weapons are given to players is new.

in WvW

Posted by: Evalia.7103

Evalia.7103

that’s cool and all, but I hope they won’t get delayed again <3

in WvW

Posted by: CureForLiving.5360

CureForLiving.5360

That sounds about right, but that is because it is an entirely different system compared to the Mistforged Weapon in the way they are distributed.

This is the first time the Mistforged Weapons are given to players and are based on their participation based on a particular server. There are lots of things that can go wrong.

Besides, the Black Lion Skins are distributed for about 1.5 years the same way, so Anet knows how to fix it fast. The way mistforged weapons are given to players is new.

yeah pretty much this, the issue was with how tickets for delivered not with how skins are purchased.

in WvW

Posted by: saalle.4623

saalle.4623

I just hope that we all get it.Its just not fair that some get and others not.

in WvW

Posted by: yanniell.1236

yanniell.1236

I heard that you can get ascended trinkets with the tickets. If that’s true, it’s the really reward. Daily laurels are just bs.

[HUE]

in WvW

Posted by: Evalia.7103

Evalia.7103

I heard that you can get ascended trinkets with the tickets. If that’s true, it’s the really reward. Daily laurels are just bs.

You could get them using guild commendations too!
But I’m agreeing with you on this one. As a guildmaster of a tiny guild myself, I couldn’t really afford those, so they are the real deal for me as well, not shiny mistforged weapons – I have my eyes set on legendaries anyways.

in WvW

Posted by: Lord of Rings.5371

Lord of Rings.5371

OK. Extra tickets in the mail box and a crowd of happy players trading in tickets for items.

Thanks for the update.

Fire Water Air
FA

in WvW

Posted by: SRG.3607

SRG.3607

I’m lost, i just had one mail with the 100 additionnals tickets, but that’s all, no chest, no other tickets based on my rank, nothing ?
Is it the same for everyone ?

in WvW

Posted by: Mimir.4690

Mimir.4690

I’m lost, i just had one mail with the 100 additionnals tickets, but that’s all, no chest, no other tickets based on my rank, nothing ?
Is it the same for everyone ?

Go speak with a battle historian and he will give you any additional tickets that you need.

in WvW

Posted by: Turamarth.3248

Turamarth.3248

“Once that build is live, you will be able to speak to the Battle Historian in any WvW map to get an updated tournament chest that has the correct rewards and number of tickets for your placement.”
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/WvW-Tournament-Rewards-Distribution-Delay/page/21#post4115826

Brandar – Kodash [DE]
[SPQR]

in WvW

Posted by: Calys Teneb.7015

Calys Teneb.7015

Did you talk with the Battle Historian? He awards the chest with your tickets.

in WvW

Posted by: SRG.3607

SRG.3607

Ok, i should have read the patch note, thanks for the pointer.

in WvW

Posted by: Lordphantomhive.1256

Lordphantomhive.1256

Yay they here finally. Thanks Anet, it was rough, but this was still worth the wait.:D

Attachments:

Darkness becomes light, light falls into darkness.