WvW Stonemist Update (April 1)

in WvW

Posted by: Kovu.7560

Kovu.7560

• The team that controls Stonemist may now send invaders into other worlds’ dungeons and raid instances. Invaders will be represented by a red glow.

What do you guys think about this update? Do you think this’ll convince a few people to actually hop in and play this gamemode?

I think its a good change, encouraging people to actually represent and defend the worlds which they play on in some way. IMO pve’ers take it for granted with how much effort we put into defending their right to smack AI all day. We died for their magnetite.

Thoughts?

~ Kovu

Charr Ranger, Necromancer, Thief
Fort Aspenwood. [CREW], [TLC], [ShW], [UNIV]

in WvW

Posted by: Finn Quicke.9561

Finn Quicke.9561

April Fool’s joke?

in WvW

Posted by: DarkSoul.3792

DarkSoul.3792

Please tell me you’re kidding and know it’s a joke

Edit- now that I think about it, it can’t even be possible, its a megaserver for pve

Fort Aspenwood
Legends Never [DIE] / The Legacy [OBEY]
Main – Vexx Flamewalker (Tempest)

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

that would be the same as “GTFO, and go play something that Anet wants players to play more”, instead of gamemodes that never were ment to be anything strong developed in game.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

in WvW

Posted by: Swamurabi.7890

Swamurabi.7890

It should have said, " Entrance into SAB is now in Eternal Battlegrounds"

in WvW

Posted by: Rambitshouse.8712

Rambitshouse.8712

I think its great if true

Dtox

in WvW

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

April Fool’s joke?

Impossible.
Arenanet is well known to be dead serious with April first patch notes.
ACCEPT
ADAPT

in WvW

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

That would have been hilarious, the general forums would have blown up, permanent queue on that map for 3 weeks.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

in WvW

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

It’d be funny in certain areas and maybe special event cordoned off areas, but it’s not really viable in this particular game.

This is the same place where people object to opt-in dueling or even an out of place fight area because of fears of…. the boogeyman and “toxic” people because it never gets toxic in pve, apparently. The narcissism in many is real. There are people simply flat out that not only don’t care about the game design unless it affects them, but they also want to take away from whatever they aren’t. One good example was the 400 Hero points fiasco, when WvW’ers simply get dismissed when the complaints get brought up.

I mean it exists in these parts too, but we have people thinking that not devoting 100% resources to casual pve is bad, people objecting to others doing things they don’t like (eg. roleplaying) and misc complaints about all kinds of first world problems. I wish I could say it was only a tiny fringe minority, but it happens with regular occurrences.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

(edited by ArchonWing.9480)

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

That would have been hilarious, the general forums would have blown up, permanent queue on that map for 3 weeks.

can u guys image the Queues and the QQ (triple QQQ day) pver’s wanting to join sab while they have to fight for a structure and the other side defenfing people want to join sab but cant affor to loose it?

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

in WvW

Posted by: Rambitshouse.8712

Rambitshouse.8712

can u guys image the Queues and the QQ (triple QQQ day) pver’s wanting to join sab while they have to fight for a structure and the other side defenfing people want to join sab but cant affor to loose it?

I’d love to see a mode where wvwers could come together as one, enter a raid in pve land and take over LA and DR.

The crying would be epic lol

Dtox

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

April Fool’s joke?

Impossible.
Arenanet is well known to be dead serious with April first patch notes.
ACCEPT
ADAPT

I think you meant “Inconceivable!”

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in WvW

Posted by: Bigpapasmurf.5623

Bigpapasmurf.5623

I’d love to see a mode where wvwers could come together as one, enter a raid in pve land and take over LA and DR.

The crying would be epic lol

Zomg this needs to be a thing for a day

- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/MC_Celestia
- I am currently a main thief roamer for SF in WvW. LOVE ME!
- {SOAP} Solo/Havoc roamer, lover of good fights

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

Or even better, end of OS jump puzzle. All that ganking going around again.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

in WvW

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

It would be a cool feature, it isn’t new since pvp mmorpgs do have this but it is not possible for gw2 kind of game as it has different targets.

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com