WvW Suggestions Subforum

WvW Suggestions Subforum

in WvW

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

I made (or contributed) to several posts that were moved to the general Suggestions subforum, however in mot cases they got lost there very fast, having them moved away from WvW subform ended discussion of the suggestion nearly immediately.

So i am always a bit undecided when I see a post being moved to general Suggestions.
- is this like a promotion (moderator saw it as valuable proposal)
- is this like a move to trash (move it out of the sight to end the discussion)

Now that we have several WvW sub forums how about one for
“WvW Suggestions”?

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

(edited by Dayra.7405)

WvW Suggestions Subforum

in WvW

Posted by: Ahmrill.7512

Ahmrill.7512

I concur, a WvW suggestion subforum is needed. I see tons of great WvW related suggestion moved to the general suggestion forums. Then those WvW suggestions are sweep away by the massive PvE suggestions.

WvW players are not feeling heard. When good suggestions are posted in the WvW forum it’s simply moved and forgotten.

Ahmrill
Proud member of [NORD] Nordvegr Guild
Jade Quarry

WvW Suggestions Subforum

in WvW

Posted by: Cactus.2710

Cactus.2710

When good suggestions are posted in the WvW forum it’s simply moved and forgotten.

I’m pretty sure that’s the way Anet wants it …

D/D Thief who prefers mobility to stealth … so yeah, I die a lot
Stormbluff Isle [AoD]

WvW Suggestions Subforum

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

+1000 to this. WvWers don’t go to the regular suggestion forum so anything put there is basically put in the trash bin.

WvW Suggestions Subforum

in WvW

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

Completely agree.

The people invested in WvW don’t want to dig through the general suggestions forum. If you want better feedback, make a separate WvW suggestions forum.

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

WvW Suggestions Subforum

in WvW

Ahmrill.7512

This would be a good step to help the WvW player base actually feel heard.

Ahmrill
Jade Quarry

WvW Suggestions Subforum

in WvW

Ahmrill.7512

I’ve just seen 3 recent posts regarding WvW changes, commander changes and comments on the recent WvW blog…. ALL moved to the general suggestions forums. They were quickly knocked back serveral pages with new PvE requests.

How are suggestion forums used by the devs? Does a moderator browse the suggestion forums and send relevant suggestions to each dev department? Are they sorted in any way?

Are WvW devs are expected to browse/search through 15 pages of PvE suggestions to get one single WvW suggestion? Does the left hand know what the right hand is doing? Do the WvW suggestions even make it to anyone in the WvW department?

We need a sub forum in WvW for suggestions so we know that a WvW dev is actually getting our feedback. Right now I don’t see that happening with your current system.

Ahmrill
Jade Quarry

WvW Suggestions Subforum

in WvW

Posted by: Handin.4032

Handin.4032

Watches as this post is moved to the suggestions forum

TC Golden Dolyak – [DOLY]
Mesmer – FURY
Rank 55 – Bunker Engi, Top 300

WvW Suggestions Subforum

in WvW

Dayra.7405

Yeah, would support interpretation 2

WvW Suggestions Subforum

in WvW

Posted by: Lifewaster.5912

Lifewaster.5912

This is a good idea. We could really use a place to discuss wvw suggestions.

WvW Suggestions Subforum

in WvW

Posted by: The Goat.1940

The Goat.1940

+1 , this would also clean up theWvW Discussion forum as it has a ton of suggestions in it.

Necrotic Sushi – Necro
Elephant Ambush [EA] , Sea of Sorrows

WvW Suggestions Subforum

in WvW

Ahmrill.7512

I did a search in the suggestion forums for “commander” and couldn’t even find a post I made 5 months ago. Searching only brings a maximum 50 page result. Why even have WvW suggestion’s if WvW related suggestions are buried under PvE ones and difficult to retrieve.

WvW is the heart and soul of many players, to bad we don’t have the support.

Ahmrill
Jade Quarry

WvW Suggestions Subforum

in WvW

Posted by: Azylynne.9487

Azylynne.9487

Recently Necro’d Commander threads are starting to get moved to the Suggestion Sub-Forum… how unfortunate that any WvW suggestions are just BURIED under a ton of other suggestions…

Perhaps it’s time ANet, to create a WvW Suggestion Sub-Forum… would it be THAT hard to do so?

Nordvegr
Jade Quarry

WvW Suggestions Subforum

in WvW

Posted by: Elochai.1280

Elochai.1280

I have made a few suggestion topics too and agree there should be a wvw suggestion forum. They get buried way to quick in the general suggestions sub forum. WvW just don’t go there either. There is too much pve junk to sort through.

Elochai Rendar 80 Warrior/Anskar Rendar 80 Necromancer/Rylea Rendar 80 Thief/Kento Rendar 80 Ranger
Commander

WvW Suggestions Subforum

in WvW

Ahmrill.7512

I have made a few suggestion topics too and agree there should be a wvw suggestion forum. They get buried way to quick in the general suggestions sub forum. WvW just don’t go there either. There is too much pve junk to sort through.

WvW suggestion need to get to the people that effect WvW changes. Right now posting a WvW suggestions in the general suggestion forums will see it buried very quickly. Give it an hour and it will be a few pages back lost between requests for new backpack models and fluffy rabbit slipper models.

Ahmrill
Jade Quarry

WvW Suggestions Subforum

in WvW

Posted by: PetricaKerempuh.7958

PetricaKerempuh.7958

would it be ironic if this gets moved to suggestion forum?

WvW Suggestions Subforum

in WvW

Ahmrill.7512

Yes, yes it would….

Ahmrill
Jade Quarry

WvW Suggestions Subforum

in WvW

Posted by: Castaliea.3156

Castaliea.3156

Yes, yes it would….

*is secretly praying a mod does it now just because

Guild Leader
Sempai Said I Was A [QTpi]
Apply @ | http://sempaisaid.enjin.com |

WvW Suggestions Subforum

in WvW

Ahmrill.7512

Well here is a good example of lost WvW suggestions. A private message was sent:

A moderator moved a message you posted to the forum ‘Suggestions’ with the reason:
Thread titled [Command Tag Colors] has been moved to subforum “Suggestions”.

I went to the suggestions forums and did a search for “Command Tag Colors” and got 0 results. Manually searching for the post found in on Page 6 of the suggestion forums 24 hours after it had been moved.

WvW suggestions are quickly lost in the massive PvE suggestions and are probably not read by the WvW dev team. A WvW suggestion forum is needed badly… this particular post is proof.

Ahmrill
Jade Quarry

WvW Suggestions Subforum

in WvW

Posted by: The Goat.1940

The Goat.1940

still waiting for the official response to this one!

Necrotic Sushi – Necro
Elephant Ambush [EA] , Sea of Sorrows

WvW Suggestions Subforum

in WvW

Posted by: Chiolas.1326

Chiolas.1326

Face it, we were promised a game that would not ignore PvP like many others, yet that was a lie. Anet’s refusal to fix obvious problems like the population imbalance clearly proves that they care more about the PvE carebears and their false sense of accomplishment when they kill AI.

I now feel that I wasted my money when I bought the game. No more money from me to Anet, ever.

Quit WvW and Gw2 in August 2013

WvW Suggestions Subforum

in WvW

Chiolas.1326

WvW Suggestions Subforum

in WvW

Ahmrill.7512

still waiting for the official response to this one!

I’d like to see this emplemented as well to make it easier for the WvW dev’s to actually see relevant suggestions all in one place. I’m sure they don’t want to have to dig through 6 pages of PvE suggestions to find the one WvW one.

Ahmrill
Jade Quarry

WvW Suggestions Subforum

in WvW

Posted by: Luthan.5236

Luthan.5236

They moved a thread about downed state to suggestions.

That thread already at the lower half of the suggestion forums – because it does not concern the PvE players(since downed is perfectly fine for PvE – especially with the Rallying… which is a problem in WvW)… and that suggestion forums is mainly used by PvE players.

Yes. We need different suggestion forums. Also for sPvP.

Also can a moderator please move this thread to the suggestion forums? Because as long as there is no different sub forums for WvW all the suggestions should be moved to the other suggestion forums instead of letting them stay here at the “discussion” forums.

WvW Suggestions Subforum

in WvW

Dayra.7405

And the next topic of interest moved out of sight.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/WvW-should-get-closed-during-night

Maybe we can link them all here, to keep track of them.

WvW Suggestions Subforum

in WvW

Posted by: Elder Sang.2058

Elder Sang.2058

And my topic was removed to suggestions too.

I support this suggestion, i mean idea

WvW Suggestions Subforum

in WvW

Ahmrill.7512

Agree, both WvW and sPvP are such different aspects of the game from PvE they should each have a seperate suggestion forum. Having WvW and sPvP buried in the massive PvE suggestions just makes no sense.

Ahmrill
Jade Quarry

WvW Suggestions Subforum

in WvW

Posted by: PetricaKerempuh.7958

PetricaKerempuh.7958

but particles on new armor skins not matching old armor skins is way more important than skill lag and unbalanced wvw matches…

WvW Suggestions Subforum

in WvW

Ahmrill.7512

but particles on new armor skins not matching old armor skins is way more important than skill lag and unbalanced wvw matches…

Make it so #1!!

Ahmrill
Jade Quarry

WvW Suggestions Subforum

in WvW

Posted by: PariahX.6970

PariahX.6970

Agree, both WvW and sPvP are such different aspects of the game from PvE they should each have a seperate suggestion forum. Having WvW and sPvP buried in the massive PvE suggestions just makes no sense.

Not only are the issues vastly different between WvW, sPvP and PvE, but the teams working on this problems are completely different people as well! So is it one persons whole job to read the suggestions forums and parse out all the threads for the different game design teams?! Yikes! How would they even be able to keep track of anything that way? Oh wait. . . or maybe no one reads any of these forums but us and moderators and it all just for appearance eh? Yes please, WvW suggestion sub forums . . . sooner rather later would be great.

~Xylla~ [oG] on Ehmry Bay [PiXi]
Xyleia Luxuria / Sweet Little Agony / Morning Glory Wine / Precious Illusionz /
Near Fanstastica /Ocean at the End / Blue Eyed Hexe / Andro Queen / Indie Cindee . . .

WvW Suggestions Subforum

in WvW

Posted by: Gudradain.3892

Gudradain.3892

Still not moved to suggestion forum!

Afala – Ehmry Bay

WvW Suggestions Subforum

in WvW

Ahmrill.7512

Still not moved to suggestion forum!

Still no separate WvW suggestions subforum either. This simple thing could help the WvW devs actually facilitate WvW feedback easier.

Ahmrill
Jade Quarry

WvW Suggestions Subforum

in WvW

Posted by: Bil.6354

Bil.6354

Bumping for some attention…

There have been many suggestions for this, i wonder why it is so hard to implement. Imo more subforums are badly needed in this forum (server subforums for example).

WvW Suggestions Subforum

in WvW

Ahmrill.7512

double bump as nothing heard on this!

Ahmrill
Jade Quarry

WvW Suggestions Subforum

in WvW

Chiolas.1326

Triple bump for the win!

WvW Suggestions Subforum

in WvW

Posted by: Sitkaz.5463

Sitkaz.5463

This is a good idea. Splitting up the suggestions forum generally is a good idea, so the team in charge of this or that part of the game has a better idea where to look. The forums are busy, so things slip off the first page pretty quickly.

WvW Suggestions Subforum

in WvW

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

I couldn’t agree more.

They should not stop with a WvW sub-forum. They should divide it up more.

• WvW sub-forum
  • PvE sub-forum
  • PvP sub-forum
  • General sub-forum
Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

WvW Suggestions Subforum

in WvW

Chiolas.1326

If Hugh or someone from Anet happens to stumble on this thread, we’re sorry if were “too vague” in our humble request; WvW-suggestions subforum means that there should be a subforum in the Suggestions forum and that that subforum should be dedicated to World versus World, with the purpose of better organization and giving World versus World suggestions more visibility

EDIT: again I don’t want to be “too vague” so here’s the definition of World versus World: http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/World_versus_World

(edited by Chiolas.1326)

WvW Suggestions Subforum

in WvW

Dayra.7405

And threads moved by moderator are moved to WvW-suggestions and not be trashed by moving them to general Suggestions.

But since I read
We’ve also transitioned from our original single Living World team, which operated with very short turn-around time for most of the first half of the year, to four Living World teams for the second half of the year. in https://www.guildwars2.com/de/news/looking-ahead-guild-wars-2-in-2013/
I have an idea why WvW-News are limited to a WEXP-Skill every two weeks and what the Team that developed WvW last year is now doing and how many people are working on WvW improvements anymore.

(edited by Dayra.7405)

WvW Suggestions Subforum

in WvW

Ahmrill.7512

A large part of the GW2 player base are playing primarily for WvW. I’m sure the percentage of WvW focused players are lower than PvE focused players but it’s still significant.

We need some improvements to basic functions in WvW and having a sub forum might help devs get a better handle on what the WvW focused players actually WANT and what is frustrating them.

Ahmrill
Jade Quarry

WvW Suggestions Subforum

in WvW

Ahmrill.7512

Just think how much easier this would be for Devon if he could get all the player WvW suggestions in one easy forum!

Ahmrill
Jade Quarry

WvW Suggestions Subforum

in WvW

Chiolas.1326

If Hugh or someone from Anet happens to stumble on this thread, we’re sorry if were “too vague” in our humble request; WvW-suggestions subforum means that there should be a subforum in the Suggestions forum and that that subforum should be dedicated to World versus World, with the purpose of better organization and giving World versus World suggestions more visibility

EDIT: again I don’t want to be “too vague” so here’s the definition of World versus World: http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/World_versus_World

WvW Suggestions Subforum

in WvW

Ahmrill.7512

I don’t think that could be any clearer… lol

Ahmrill
Jade Quarry

WvW Suggestions Subforum

in WvW

Dayra.7405

Please consider this one, if you reorganize the Forum.