WvW Teaming

WvW Teaming

in WvW

Posted by: Gatvin.6510

Gatvin.6510

WvW being tied to the now obsolete server system is kind of crappy. Can we have teams named after the servers that we just sign onto at the beginning of a “season” or something?

WvW Teaming

in WvW

Posted by: briggah.7910

briggah.7910

sure just let me know before hand which team everyone is stacking on so i can stack as well for my 3 extra bonus chests

;)

Player Vs Everyone
youtube channel - twitch channel

(edited by briggah.7910)

WvW Teaming

in WvW

Posted by: Cerby.1069

Cerby.1069

sure just let me know before hand which team everyone is stacking on so i can stack as well for my 3 extra bonus chests

;)

Yes. I also only play wvsw for the 3 bonus chests.

Wink wink…..wink….wink………wink…..argh im bored.

I kill you in one gunflame, or I kill you in two.
The Tiny Yuno Sniper of Ebay [EBAY]

WvW Teaming

in WvW

Posted by: Trajan.4953

Trajan.4953

Yes we need Megaserver for wvw!!!

Not really, just stop:)

CCCP….

WvW Teaming

in WvW

Posted by: Chase.2798

Chase.2798

Yes we need Megaserver for wvw!!!

Not really, just stop:)

You are right we dont need a megaserver but its one of the best ways to battle the horrific discepency between server populations…and something needs to be done when t1 servers have a 100 man queue on eb and t8 cant see 100 people between all 3 servers in an entire week…hell even t4 is dead compared to t3 which is dead compared to t1 or t2…the best thing i think would be a 9 server system with evened out populations…but even that will not work if everyone x-fers to the strongest server

Big Papa Chase – Warrior and Guardian
Papa’s Lady Luck- Necro
(HELL)

WvW Teaming

in WvW

Posted by: Gatvin.6510

Gatvin.6510

Well, logistically teams would need to be capped, you’d need a system for entire guilds to sign up at once to prevent getting split, and a system to reject if there isn’t enough room for the guild on the team, and suggest a team that does fit.

Since you don’t know how many players are going to sign up, you’d need to dynamically cap, so people sign up for smaller teams. Yeah its an overhaul, but at least its guild-centered.