WvW Upgrades & Contributions

in WvW

Posted by: rhodoc.2381

rhodoc.2381

Well, right now there is a community problem about WvW upgrades.
Once you have a fort in a WvW match, you would wanna upgrade it for reason. But most of the people dont wanna give 50s – 1g sololy. But if people trust you – which is very very hard and send you 1-2s than it will be crazily easy to upgrade anything.

So my suggestion is a build-in-contribution system for upgrades where anybody will
contribute to the npc lets say 1-2s for “Wall upgrade”. Then when it will be contributed 50s totaly to the npc, then the wall upgrade automatically starts.

Well as a developer, you can say “it is not my problem, it is your problem” and i will accept it and try to deal with it….

[VcY] Velocity – Gargamell

in WvW

Posted by: Berelain.2308

Berelain.2308

I kinda like this idee

Guild Leader Gwens Red Iris Flowers [GRIS]
Commander Berelain sur Hoiya
Far Shiverpeaks

in WvW

Posted by: Replect.3407

Replect.3407

I like that, actually I started a thread because of that already some days ago, right here!

in WvW

Posted by: Nokaru.7831

Nokaru.7831

The UI should support smaller contributions and donations the team makes.

in WvW

Posted by: bobitsch.1473

bobitsch.1473

Yes, that sounds pretty handy!

in WvW

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

It’s not just a matter of paying for the upgrade. Many of them require a certain amount of supply in the fort in order to get started. That takes teamwork too, to keep ownership of the supply camps and veteran guards, as well as to slap the yaks and keep them alive.

It’s a lot of work to build out a fort, which is why so many of us are little disgusted at how easily they can be over run. I’m not doing it again.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.