WvW Vs Alts

WvW Vs Alts

in WvW

Posted by: Fishbait.6723

Fishbait.6723

To all those that stated they didn`t want normalised gear, ala spvp, I bet come Tuesday they`ll regret their words.
I know one thief with two legends, glad that is on same server as me.

/sigh

“We want you to play the game, not the UI” Arenanet.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/Top-right-GO-away/first#post2096524
Rocking Wizard Wars until this mess of a game is fixed…

WvW Vs Alts

in WvW

Posted by: Wiseman.4075

Wiseman.4075

I would be happy if WxP was made account bound. Wxp should be based on you as a player’s dedication to WvW not your dedication to playing only 1 character. I love and play wvw daily and almost exclusively but I feel as the months go on I am less and less competitive due this wxp soulbound junk. I like playing different roles in the zerg but due to this soulbound rank I am not sure if I will ever achieve that through wxp in the time frame I ever care to play this game the way WvW is set up right now.

Its really frustrating to have my favorite part of the game slowly get pulled away from me and other people that like playing Alts….

WvW Vs Alts

in WvW

Posted by: Taggund.8936

Taggund.8936

I agree, though I know it will not do any good to complain at this point.

WvW Vs Alts

in WvW

Posted by: Basket of Boxes.1976

Basket of Boxes.1976

I like how the solution to alts and WxP being soulbound was the liquid WxP yet in over 50 ranks I have seen one vial. I might just have terrible luck but this still means 50 ranks on an alt would give my main half a rank… this hardly encourages me to play alts.

WvW Vs Alts

in WvW

Posted by: MiLkZz.4789

MiLkZz.4789

To all those that stated they didn`t want normalised gear, ala spvp, I bet come Tuesday they`ll regret their words.
I know one thief with two legends, glad that is on same server as me.

/sigh

I’ll still see legendaries as PvE scrub and will focus and kill them as always. That small stat advantage wont save them, if they have 1.5k or 2.5k health when my final blow of 3k+ hits, it doesn’t matter. They’ll still die.

Warrior of [VcY], guild from Seafarer’s Rest
First troll to receive 10/10
Best golem driver EU