WvW Vs. PvE.

WvW Vs. PvE.

in WvW

Posted by: NinjaEd.3946

NinjaEd.3946

Q:

Do you play Gw2 mainly for WvW?
If so, do you also play any aspects of Pve (Map exploration, dungeons, helping low level guildies/friends with low lvl zones?

Trying to gather some information and curious as to how much the two are participated in by the community.

“I’m waiting for the staff to get off their lunch
break. I feel like they should be back by now..”

WvW Vs. PvE.

in WvW

Posted by: Esoteric.5490

Esoteric.5490

Pretty much just WvW. A lot of WvW. The last time I PvE’d was over a month ago when we already had sealed up our match and I needed some gold.

Blackgate Forever,
Riven – [KnT] GM – http://KnightGaming.enjin.com
Commander – Grand General of Blackgate

WvW Vs. PvE.

in WvW

Posted by: WhisperedInsanity.3985

WhisperedInsanity.3985

I can say that I’m mainly focused on WvW. I spend most of my hours there. However, when a guildie wants help completing their story or with maps and dungeoning, I will occasionally break off and take the guild on a PvE benge to help out. I prefer WvW but look at PvE as necessary for a complete gaming experience. Hope that hellps out some.

Murda Inc [QQ]
Isle of Janthir
~If you want your story to be told, write it~

WvW Vs. PvE.

in WvW

Posted by: NinjaEd.3946

NinjaEd.3946

Good progress, keep it coming. The more answers the better. FYI: This post has or asks for nothing against WvW or PVE. Simply asking how much the average player who participates in WvW will spend time in casual PVE.

“I’m waiting for the staff to get off their lunch
break. I feel like they should be back by now..”

WvW Vs. PvE.

in WvW

Posted by: Kalizaar.4729

Kalizaar.4729

Lately I’ve been mostly PvE but usually I’m more like 60/40 PvE/WvW. I enjoy all aspects of games I play and GW2 really makes that easy.

Keep in mind posting this question in the WvW forum you will most likely get more PvP people answering.

WvW Vs. PvE.

in WvW

Posted by: deviller.9135

deviller.9135

At first I am focused on WvW. But after almost 2 months playing, I decided to do PvE and sPvP more than WvW.