WvW WTH moments?

WvW WTH moments?

in WvW

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Post all your funny WvW WTF moments in this thread! I’ll get started

Two TC guys trading flame ram blueprints in the jumping puzzle. Out of nowhere an SBI thief pops out of mystic fountain stealth, steals a blueprint, then runs away. Lots of lulz were had

WvW WTH moments?

in WvW

Posted by: Khanswrath.1032

Khanswrath.1032

Signature says it all

Khanswrath-80 Thief [ODN]
“Do not argue with an idiot.
He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. "

WvW WTH moments?

in WvW

Posted by: Ilesyt.7084

Ilesyt.7084

This speaks for itself and if I’m not mistaken, it was a commander in the golem…
http://i50.tinypic.com/ma9u13.jpg

Leader of Deus Ex Machina [DEX]
Ruins of Surmia

WvW WTH moments?

in WvW

Posted by: Mindtrick.5190

Mindtrick.5190

2 hour 3 way sm t1 lord room battle.

Got Ninja?
https://www.twitch.tv/mindtrick714
<3 and Hugs no Hate I Just Point Out Fail.

WvW WTH moments?

in WvW

Posted by: loopi.7913

loopi.7913

Commander : “Quick after we ninja this camp, build the golem I throw down. As soon as its built port it to spawn point”
(after its built new guy pops in it)
New Guy: “Hey look! Im a robot!”
Commander: " Golem dude quick wp to spawn point"
New Guy: "Hey look what it can do haha this is awesome: (does the spin thing a bunch)
Commander: " Dude you need to wp to spawn point or get out of that suit man"
New Guy: “Im a heliiicopoter!”
/facepalm

We could have all got mad, but instead we ended up laughing hysterically for some reason at how fun golems can be to new players. We were tired I think.

Vexinia – Squishee animal wrangler of TC

(edited by loopi.7913)

WvW WTH moments?

in WvW

Posted by: John Widdin.9618

John Widdin.9618

Hiding in Garrison on an enemy Bl as a mesmer, near the cliff face on inner.

An ele catches me, I drop half my portal and run away.

He stands on my portal waiting for me to come through. Seeing as I have nothing to lose.

The Ele does whatever Eles do with double dagger, and somehow knocks them-self off the cliff, knock down animation and all.

I still have no idea what happened, but it was funny.

(Then a guardian came and reduced me to paste)

Zachary ~ Mesmer/ John Widdin ~ Warrior/ Zazmataz ~ Engineer
Maguuma – [TriM][DERP]

(edited by John Widdin.9618)

WvW WTH moments?

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid Swords.1740

Liquid Swords.1740

Getting hit for 12.5k backstab with 2400 armor. The only time that i sat there thinking wtf in wvw and wondering how hard that would of hit someone with no toughness.

Fort Aspenwood – PRX

WvW WTH moments?

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

This was my fun!

Attachments:

L’enfer, c’est les autres

WvW WTH moments?

in WvW

Posted by: Themanbat.3206

Themanbat.3206

Just this……

Attachments:

Angelic Synergy [Holy], Andromeda (Mesmer)/Samson of Mice (Guardian)/Ren the Stumpy (Engi)

WvW WTH moments?

in WvW

Posted by: Thresher.3049

Thresher.3049

I got a whole heap of ‘Drunk Siege Placement’ screenshots at home on my PC, though its a harder category to genuinely qualify for now in between ‘the ignorant’ and ‘deliberate trolling’

Then there’s the other things like me, reorganizing my siege bag, moving some stuff around. Run up to door, we’re dropping 3 rams, I’m dropping centre ram, pop the print down and we build it like a well oiled team.
Its an superior arrow cart… we’re all sort of looking at it for a while, trying to figure out if its a master stroke of complete and utter stupidity or genius on my behalf as its actually ripping the wall defenders to bits, but takes a bit longer to get through the door.

Also had a DD ele do that lightning charge thing to me on a borderland near one of the big cliffs on the western side as I was running siege, I dodged out of the way and he went flying off the cliff and died.
:o
loooool!

Pinot Noir (Necromancer) Pinot Blanc (Warrior)
KnT Blackgate

WvW WTH moments?

in WvW

Posted by: ndrangles.5183

ndrangles.5183

sitting outside Langor watching a sub-80 run up to me and just stand there. i’m pretty sure he was new to WvW and trying to chat with me, apparently unaware that a) we were enemies and supposed to be killing each other, and b) i can’t hear his chat. then he ran around back of the tower to gather some food. then he ran around front and got curbstomped by the guards. i politely /cry’d over his body.

Majyyks [Os] – NSP

WvW WTH moments?

in WvW

Posted by: Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Golems giving some lip, must have them reprogrammed

Attachments:

Macros, you can use them as long as they arent macros.
Remember to buy the officially endorsed GW2 Steel Series Keyboard, it supports macros!
WvW, we only care if it affects the servers we play on.

WvW WTH moments?

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Lol hilarious!

L’enfer, c’est les autres

WvW WTH moments?

in WvW

Posted by: Saweth You Him.9047

Saweth You Him.9047

In my own borderland

Me: How many supplies does hills have
Answer 1: 1599
Answer2 1599
Answer 3: 1599
Answer 4: 1599
Me: There is a group of ten at our top camp setting up siege. No idea what they are doing.

Meanwhile all the camps this roaming party took had been retaken back while they were laying siege to the top of the our bl. They were eventually wiped at this most pointless of places and sent back to wp.

Maguma roaming party it was at the top of our borderland. Stayed their just to lay siege to me; me being the only person from my borderland presently there.

so sayeth the great innuendo

WvW WTH moments?

in WvW

Posted by: loneknight.8425

loneknight.8425

Zerg falling off the cliff (with Golem on some good day) while travelling from NE tower to Hill in straight line. Every week.

The thief who did dat – Crystal Desert

WvW WTH moments?

in WvW

Posted by: smiley.1438

smiley.1438

The first time i learned about the fly/wall-jumping bug – enemies in inner SM, no walls or gates broken, no mesmers inside (SM was ours for like 2 days)… WAIT, WHAT?

Attachments:

WvW WTH moments?

in WvW

Posted by: JoshuaLim.5197

JoshuaLim.5197

Typing “YOLO!” in chat and jumping off a wall into a sea of red names.

Joshua Omgculling (Thief)
Fort Aspenwood | Deep Penetrations [DPS]

WvW WTH moments?

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Aidget.3879

Dark Aidget.3879

Mine is similar to that one. Ten of us looking over cliff edge at ginormous zerg below and someone flying through us and over the edge screaming, “I got this!” Zerg below all knelt by his body as we howled.

[Arr][GOAT]

WvW WTH moments?

in WvW

Posted by: MatthewCam.4391

MatthewCam.4391

Fairly generic but given I’m new to wvw I laughed pretty hard;

1) Running along in a zerg staring at my BL map and exited just in time to watch the Commander make a tactical dive off a cliff. Naturally the zerg followed, some were lucky enough to hit a ledge. Others face-planted. The best part was seeing three invaders in the distance /laugh then run before everyone revived.

2) Fighting for a keep in a BL map, being knocked onto a ledge that’s sole purpose to exist was to frustrate people on it as the jump to clear it was just a little bit too high, so the only way down was to jump or wp. I decided to wait out the battle and help as much as I could. Then an invader wielding Twilight (I think) jumps down to kill me, naturally I panic, as I’m fairly rubbish at pvp and slammed my keyboard. I’m a mesmer wielding a GS and was lucky enough to hit 5.

Sea of Sorrows | Lt Mc Muffin
Don’t worry the games still in Beta.

(edited by MatthewCam.4391)

WvW WTH moments?

in WvW

Posted by: Eastevil.1534

Eastevil.1534

3 rams built on a non-upgraded tower… none of them reached the gate.

WvW WTH moments?

in WvW

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

Last night some invader decided to place a Golem build site in front of SM inner gate instead of a ram.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

WvW WTH moments?

in WvW

Posted by: My Dead Characters.9517

My Dead Characters.9517

entire zerg took quentin,, the tower my buddy adopted. i had adopted quentin. so while the were taking danelon i decided no zerg is taking MY baby. 9 AC, cannon. mortar, plus choke point. MWHAHAHAHAHA

Attachments:

Commander Legends of Woe
fissure of woe
Leader of legends of traumatic stuff[LoTs]

WvW WTH moments?

in WvW

Posted by: ExZee.8109

ExZee.8109

I got into a BL today and queued for EB because it was getting boring. Well, things suddenly got excited so I completely forgot. About 3 hours later, EB is ready for me and I’m going “WTF? I got into EB just before getting into BL with only a 5 minute queue”. The only possible explanations are 1. About a hundred people got ahead of me in queue within the 10-15 minute time span between me switching from EB to BL and me queuing for EB again or 2. Nobody logged out of EB for 3+ hours or 3. The queue system is kitty up.

/self censor ftw.

WvW WTH moments?

in WvW

Posted by: coreysharris.7428

coreysharris.7428

I was showing a friend what blueprints were and then he asked me to put one up, so I purchased an arrow cart and headed to a tower to help defend. Once we got up there I threw the blueprints down and realized my fail. I had placed a ram on top of the tower.

I didn’t add any supplies to it, but immediately my team had built it up. After about a minute of me face palming and laughing with my friend, our mumble lit up with “someone built a ram on the tower, he is a spy!” lol

WvW WTH moments?

in WvW

Posted by: coreysharris.7428

coreysharris.7428

2 wth moments dealing with the mesmer pull ability.

1.) A couple of guys and I were on a cliff OUT OF RANGE to even attack and this mesmer down on the ground pulled us all off the cliff…….. wth

2.) Defending a keep: I was running along a wall and BAM a mesmer pulls me back, BAM, a second mesmer pulls me back, BAM, a third mesmer pulls me off the wall, BAM, a fourth mesmer pulls me back into the group as I ran around the corner….wtF

WvW WTH moments?

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Throw down a golem as a grave marker (only print I had on me) on someone I killed who I really didn’t like… Happens to be in a supply camp… Team builds it, uses it to take 3 towers.

Today.. Chasing a Necro on my Mesmer.. I blink, then sword leap/swap. I end up stuck under ground and it seemed as if the Necro couldn’t move as well.. After I killed/finished him off I then popped up out of the ground.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO