WvW a joke

WvW a joke

in WvW

Posted by: Kjendar.6459

Kjendar.6459

I was totally disappointed when after weeks of hype about ascended gear in WvW all we get is to trade badges instead of money but still need laurels. I know we are a minority but stop yanking our chains. I mean we get weapons and armor but have to pay gold to buy them when I can run all 3 paths of a dungeon in less than one hour and get enough tokens to buy a piece of armor.

Today we are defending our keep and I am getting hit by arrow cart fire but cant seem to hit their arrow cart. I have maxed out my arrow cart mastery so I should be able to hit any arrow cart they threw up. If the designers of these castles made real life castles I would leave and live in the open it has better protection. It is bad enough to get Mesmer pulled off the wall.

WvW a joke

in WvW

Posted by: Polismassa.6740

Polismassa.6740

Wow, a provocative title, and several points of complaint that seem somewhat worn out at best and downright whiny at worst.

For Ascended gear and loot rewards, I would suggest that, like most of the rest of the WvW population, you make peace with the fact that WvW will not be as rewarding in terms of loot as PvE. The way this game is designed, that is going to be a simple fact. For my part, i’m really glad that they added what they did to WvW in the last patch, as it’s certainly a step in the right direction.

As for getting hit by arrow carts that you yourself cannot hit, there are many hidden nooks and crannies where enemies can place arrow carts that are very difficult to see from keep walls. That said, I don’t really know what your specific situation was, so unless this was some type of bug, I would say that the person in question was simply more knowledgeable than you and found a spot that you could not target.

Anyway, I’m not quite sure what your objective with this thread is. If you are for some reason finally fed up with WvW, then it is entirely your choice not to play. This game has no sub fee, so you would lose basically nothing were you to simply not log in to your account. If your objective on the other hand is simply to complain, then this thread is unwarranted and should probably just be closed.

[IX]

WvW a joke

in WvW

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

If the designers of these castles made real life castles

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

WvW a joke

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

It is bad enough to get Mesmer pulled off the wall.

You are still being pulled off the wall by mesmers?

WvW a joke

in WvW

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

Anyone who gets mesmer pulled off a wall, deserves it. All you have to do is stand back behind the edge of the pakitten t and you’re safe…

WvW a joke

in WvW

Posted by: Frye.4608

Frye.4608

Since you really don’t understand what the OP is saying I will explain it for you : He refers to attacker advantage being unrealistic : in the mesmer case you can get pulled off a wall but you cant drag an enemy ON the wall. And he’s right.

WvW a joke

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

It’s not a case of misunderstanding. It’s the fact that he’s still being pulled off the walls by mesmers.

WvW a joke

in WvW

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

I was totally disappointed when after weeks of hype about ascended gear in WvW all we get is to trade badges instead of money but still need laurels. I know we are a minority but stop yanking our chains. I mean we get weapons and armor but have to pay gold to buy them when I can run all 3 paths of a dungeon in less than one hour and get enough tokens to buy a piece of armor.

Today we are defending our keep and I am getting hit by arrow cart fire but cant seem to hit their arrow cart. I have maxed out my arrow cart mastery so I should be able to hit any arrow cart they threw up. If the designers of these castles made real life castles I would leave and live in the open it has better protection. It is bad enough to get Mesmer pulled off the wall.

If you have amxed AC mastery, you will only have access to the last AC trait. The traits aren’t cumulative, so as you spend your wxp points in the traits, you will only have access to the last trait you mastered.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

WvW a joke

in WvW

Posted by: Psynocide.4965

Psynocide.4965

Another /whine

However, one point sticks out that I have to agree with; the defenders upon a wall are at a disadvantage to those below simply because of LoS issues.

You could stand upon the crenelations yes, but that leads to being yanked off by any passing mesmer, thief or necromancer and rightly so.

That other Psy guy

WvW a joke

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.6837

Moderator.6837

Hello,

Such threads are not allowed on the forums as they are not conducive to creating a friendly community nor do they have room for constructive discussion. As such, this thread has been closed.