WvW ability points

WvW ability points

in WvW

Posted by: Genji.3258

Genji.3258

ArenaNet, I have a question for you: why don’t you reset WvW ability points whenever you implement a new line of ability?

WvW ability points

in WvW

Posted by: Cactus.2710

Cactus.2710

ArenaNet, I have a question for you: why don’t you reset WvW ability points whenever you implement a new line of ability?

Because it’s more difficult than not resetting them.

D/D Thief who prefers mobility to stealth … so yeah, I die a lot
Stormbluff Isle [AoD]

WvW ability points

in WvW

Posted by: TheAmpca.1753

TheAmpca.1753

Yeah and making a video game is more difficult than not making one.
Talking is more difficult than not talking.
Running is more difficult than not running.

WvW ability points

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

What I would like is for the PvE dragons to drop WvW Respec stones which can be sold and traded. If that occurs, we will create another revenue stream from WvWvW players to the PvE crowd.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

WvW ability points

in WvW

Posted by: Insane Pancakez.9182

Insane Pancakez.9182

They should have a reset option for like 1k badges, or for gems.

WvW ability points

in WvW

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

If its between those two, it’ll be gems. More profitable for anet that way. Or they can go with badges and nerf them to oblivion of the oblivion they are already in

Isle Of Janthir

WvW ability points

in WvW

Cactus.2710

So let’s see you come up with your own reason why we don’t get resets. Or why you think we shouldn’t.

Stormbluff Isle [AoD]

WvW ability points

in WvW

Posted by: Contiguous.1345

Contiguous.1345

Who are you to question the gods?

WvW ability points

in WvW

TheAmpca.1753

So let’s see you come up with your own reason why we don’t get resets. Or why you think we shouldn’t.

I can’t, because there isn’t any other reason other than Anet saying “Well we don’t feel like it” which is a bull kitten horrible reason.

WvW ability points

in WvW

Cactus.2710

I can’t, because there isn’t any other reason other than Anet saying “Well we don’t feel like it” which is a bull kitten horrible reason.

Hhmm … I think maybe I misinterpreted your earlier comment. Sorry about that. Sounds like we have the same impression.

Stormbluff Isle [AoD]

WvW ability points

in WvW

Posted by: Kincaidia.3192

Kincaidia.3192

cough

Being able to reset traits, or having them reset upon new trait releases is the only decent, fair, and fun way to handle this.

Still PO’d that this hasn’t been addressed when the less important “account bound wvw levels” issue has been addressed clearly.

WvW ability points

in WvW

TheAmpca.1753

Hhmm … I think maybe I misinterpreted your earlier comment. Sorry about that. Sounds like we have the same impression.

Yeah my bad I just thought your comment was stating the obvious. All good.

WvW ability points

in WvW

Posted by: Basket of Boxes.1976

Basket of Boxes.1976

What I would like is for the PvE dragons to drop WvW Respec stones which can be sold and traded. If that occurs, we will create another revenue stream from WvWvW players to the PvE crowd.

You are really trying to make this DAoC aren’t you :P

WvW ability points

in WvW

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

There is NO good reason not to allow for the resetting of skill points. If I can reset my main skills for 3 silver, I should be able to reset my WvW points for the same amount.

WvW ability points

in WvW

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

Who are you to question the gods?

lol

WvW ability points

in WvW

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

Resetting the skills for individual engagements. They don’t want you to just trade out WvW traits each and every fight. They want you to pick your traits for the job you want your character to do in WvW. Maybe be more wise when you pick your traits or save them up for the future…

IMO they should allow you to reset your WvW traits once a day for 1 badge for each point reset. For high ranked people this can get very costly so people won’t reset them all the time and for low ranked people it won’t matter as much since its fairly cheap.

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

WvW ability points

in WvW

Posted by: Bailey.6892

Bailey.6892

True, although any time the company makes a major change they should be re set for free. The company should not expect the customer to pay for the company’s mistake. And making major changes such as a new line is a mistake if they do not offer a free reset.

WvW ability points

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

True, although any time the company makes a major change they should be re set for free. The company should not expect the customer to pay for the company’s mistake. And making major changes such as a new line is a mistake if they do not offer a free reset.

They are holding to the concept that WvW masteries can always be achieved by playing more which is true.

The problem is WxP even with this change can take weeks to max out one line and years to do several… on one toon. I don’t think they understand their player base very well sometimes. Until they alter their perspective I am affraid we are stuck with no resets and soul bound WxP. I hope that isn’t the case though.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

WvW ability points

in WvW

Posted by: Taggund.8936

Taggund.8936

There is NO good reason not to allow for the resetting of skill points. If I can reset my main skills for 3 silver, I should be able to reset my WvW points for the same amount.

Absolutely agree. No good reason there is not a reset, and no good reason it would cost a lot even in badges if there was one.

WvW ability points

in WvW

Posted by: Taggund.8936

Taggund.8936

They are holding to the concept that WvW masteries can always be achieved by playing more which is true.

The problem is WxP even with this change can take weeks to max out one line and years to do several… on one toon. I don’t think they understand their player base very well sometimes. Until they alter their perspective I am affraid we are stuck with no resets and soul bound WxP. I hope that isn’t the case though.

Exactly. I earn maybe 1 rank per night with 3-4 hours played. I doubt it will be much more than that with the new changes since I tend to scout/defend more than anything. If you want to WvW and not just ZvZ, then WXP is a terrible progression, and especially such since it is limited to a single character.