WvW after time

WvW after time

in WvW

Posted by: FOKOZUYNEN.8206

FOKOZUYNEN.8206

After some years i play WvW i dont see any diference in WvW besside the fact the game losing players. Changes server linking and is not something permanent it just got worst since you have new server joing in gameplay with other Teamspeak and in the end no one using anymore comunication wich was the main of this game. Players from other server dont want to use other server Teamspeak some want some not and in the end no one using anymore Teamspeak.
After all this time i see servers (main server ) clasify and nothing have change, who have better nightshift is doing the diference. If combat is not anymore a point to be BALANCE since i saw ANET last posts then why all Weapons and Armor must have same stats like evryone else? let me explain Greatsword -Power 150 Precision90 Ferocity 90….well this kind of maths can be done easy by evryone and evyone can find this thing of stats but since BALANCE is no point anymore i want to find Greatsword with Power 300 Precision 12 Feocity 21 or Power 122 Precision 50 Feocity 200 etc in the end Balance is no more a point and if someone really want more combo then have more variety.
As for WvW matchups try to fix the matches losing one or 3 matches some players dont care to much but when you lose lose lose lose lose lose lose and is no pint for wich to fight OUTNUMBERED all time just because this server is always with more numbers i dont see the point and objective to play anymore since i know from start i dont have not event a percentual of chance to win or to get near of the score no point for me to buy any siege or to spend time in game….i see is very low chances i go and play other GAMES and here is how some players leave Guild Wars 2. I am sure you dont like this kind of message ban it actually ban my account too now i dont really care anymore since i see that in the end only good thing you brought was GLIDING and you stop on the beautifull part called WvW where you ruined with lasers and more zigzag roads 3 players searching them self on 3 km map called desert.

WvW after time

in WvW

Posted by: Lord of Rings.5371

Lord of Rings.5371

Well said and totallly agree.

But not sure if Anet would understand this though.

Fire Water Air
FA

WvW after time

in WvW

Posted by: Heibi.4251

Heibi.4251

Well, as to TS communication, or server openly invited the other servers to our TS and many of the players came in and were welcomed. So maybe openness would help the communication problem.
We invite the other servers to our meetings(very short and concise on or server and only once a week).
You say the desert ruined WvW. There was a vote taken and the current setup was voted in by actual players responding to the poll. If you didn’t respond because you were avoiding WvW that is you fault(not the OP – just a general statement to WvW players who wonder why the desert part is back).
Gliding may very well come into play one day, but ANeT needs to make sure that you can’t simply glide over walls. Too much imbalance there.
The Outnumbered part was what server merging was implemented to help with. But if the loses keep happening even though there are lots of people, then something else is responsible. Also, I noticed with one match up the one server rarely left EBG, with only a few of their players joining us in the other BLs. We lost a lot then, but we also won a few.

The big picture here is WvW players complain a lot. In the past it fell on deaf ears, but now ANeT is listening if you haven’t noticed. Instead of posting and saying that “everyone” is quitting WvW, keep posting what improvements you want to see. The change may not be super fast, but change will happen. ANeT is no longer sitting in an enclosed keep looking down on the masses and making them play their way. That king left. A new king is responding to his/her subjects. Now get out there and encourage your WvW friends to play and submit ideas and problems – and try to have solutions.

Special note to ANeT filters: How does “who” and “responded” become kittenponded? I had to edit my response to make it not look like I was swearing.

Leader of Central Anime(CA)
Tifa Ran/Ranger with a Pet
Commander WvW – Henge of Denravi

(edited by Heibi.4251)

WvW after time

in WvW

FOKOZUYNEN.8206

We done same for TS but in the end few players in one server few in other no one using anymore TS. As for Desert BL the most players voted Desert just because was no option for to say Alpine Desert or something else so we imagine they will not create something else, anyway going to any server and doing a monitor of gameplay how many are reallu play on desert? XD. Improvements for wvw yes i want to see some balanace matchups , right now i see my server winning one match after losing agaisnt blobadon server and night shift servers so since i know i dont have any chance to get even near of the final score what is the point to play and fight anyway, and here is where my guildies and other players say this week i go play some other game and you dont see them anymore back anless they bring any big patch. Bring some good captive objective for WvW something to make players stay on game a objective and not a lost cause after few hours.

WvW after time

in WvW

Heibi.4251

Actually, I believe they are working on another BL.

The server merger was and is an ongoing attempt to alleviate the constant losing due to mismatched server size. Not a perfect fix. One of the problems was server animosity. Several serves have such strong negative feelings for each other that they can’t work together, or simply refuse to. And some players don’t want to get in TS because of the level of “jerk” in the channel. Many different reasons – too much swearing, anti-“group” statements, arguing, etc. So they opt for just staying on whatever voice chat with friends.

The latest skirmish experiment is to try and create a situation where, even though you may lost the overall match, you have a chance to win a few sets. Again, like server merging, not perfect. It’s hard to beat servers that heavily recruit to stack the deck against other servers.

The initial full WvW desert BL implementation was tested by players, who gave a negative reaction to it, but it was implemented because ANeT had already done so much work and were going to do it anyway. Remember, the king of that time is gone. When he left things changed and ANeT started listening more intently to the players.

In the overall picture ANeT is trying a heck of a lot more than in past years to improve WvW. I don’t think WvW’ers are giving them enough credit. ANeT is listening and actually trying to implement player suggestions. These changes don’t happen overnight so give them time. Encourage your WvW friends to submit ideas and to point out problems. Simply complaining and leaving the game because changes don’t appear immediately will solve nothing.

WvW after time

in WvW

FOKOZUYNEN.8206

In some you got right i know that they working and i know need time i know of my self how much take to design objects in any software, but as i said ,,after time’’ since past years i see players gave up to complain even. If no one complain and no one gave suggestions then means all is ok, where i dont really see that. Im waiting but when even friend list is offline even guild list is off then i will go even and coming back will not be easy.

WvW after time

in WvW

Heibi.4251

The problem was they were complaining and making suggestions when a certain someone didn’t really care. He chose other priorities and ignored the complaints. I can understand the frustration of those who finally gave up.

It also doesn’t help that the big servers are soaking up all the players they can get, leaving other servers void of players. Their deep pockets of gold cannot be matched by lesser servers. Not to mention the band wagoners who just want to win no matter how boring and blobby it gets. I’m happy to be on a mid-sized server. Queues are smaller and the matches can be challenging.

I’m sure we’ve lost quite a few players for good. I can see it at times. Don’t know what server you’re on but if it is nearly empty think of moving to a slightly larger server, staying away from the T1 and T2 ones. Mindless blobs are boring.

WvW after time

in WvW

Posted by: Ulion.5476

Ulion.5476

It seems like they are trying to stop players from leaving wvw, instead of bringing players back. WvW has always been unable to keep players in it. A-net will probably introduce some high end reward for wvw after they fix more of it issues. Wvw gameplay has not changed much at all since the beginning. I can not thing of a way to change its gameplay to make it more casual friendly for newer players.

They will work on another borderland since DBL is permanent now. Hopefully the next BL is more like alpine bl with towers being able to siege some keeps. I wish they would work on high end rewards for wvwer (legendary backslot/siege or the ability to upgrade hero/triumphant armor into better looking gear).

Ele – Tarnished Coast
“Quoth the raven nevermore”
Platinum Scout: 300% MF