/15chars page bug

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

WvW and the Heart of Thorns Release

in WvW

Posted by: Shukriyya.7629

Shukriyya.7629

Any news? I’ve been a bit busy lately so I might have missed stuff…

RoF

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Any news? I’ve been a bit busy lately so I might have missed stuff…

Nope still waiting for the data from John that he promised. Meanwhile the player base clearly wants the reset to be moved back.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

in WvW

Posted by: Kaiser.9873

Kaiser.9873

Well it’s been a couple months since WvW reset night change. I’ve actually been able to make 1, one, uno reset since the change. The previous 3 years I missed less than a handful of resets. GG Anet.

in WvW

Posted by: displayname.8315

displayname.8315

Made the last 2 resets and poor SoS just couldn’t compete. Outnumbered buff all night.. maybe half a zerg trying to fight map queues. BL empty…

Learned reset night is a silly ritual made by the playerbase. We need Alliances or whatever, these servers are ruining WvW.

JQ subsidiary

(edited by displayname.8315)

in WvW

morrolan.9608

After the disastrous reaction to the state of the game post one thing anet could do to try and mollify people is move the reset back to its original date and time immediately.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

in WvW

Posted by: msalakka.4653

msalakka.4653

Whoever the guy or team was that designed the original Alpine Borderlands and its mechanics understood the game mode.

Whoever is in charge of developing the WvW game mode currently is blissfully ignorant of what its appeal was in the first place.

Re-hire whoever worked on it and let them fix this disaster, and put the current team of clowns to work on new PvE content, since that appears to be their expertise.

Gutter Rat [cry] | Gandara | Roaming nuisance
~ There is no balance team. ~

in WvW

Posted by: DaSwagChamp.3810

DaSwagChamp.3810

Who ever came up with Dragon banners and SM Airship kitten, should be lead infront of zergs to let us players know how we really kitten feel about them. Anet obviously don’t care about the wvw community. They failed the wvw population. I got an idea… Let’s take the cute bullkitten away and let us players use only rams, catas, trebs, golems, and acs. Like REAL wvw was.

in WvW

Posted by: seabhac.5346

seabhac.5346

anet: please move the reset back to friday evening (pacific standard time).

no capital letters were used in the creation of this post to avoid any perceived notions of demanding this change (even though the shouting in my brain is making hard to type this out)

in WvW

morrolan.9608

As more guilds get all the tactivator upgrades it just gets more and more kittened in particular in favour of defence. The end point of all this is that it is going to be much harder for attackers to get supply as a result its going to be much harder to siege and eventually its going to be ridiculously hard for any major objectives to change hands, and guilds will stop trying to take them at all.

Its not just the banners, all supply camps last night we hit had the guild upgrade that deletes supply when you take it leaving almost no supply.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

in WvW

Posted by: Shukriyya.7629

Shukriyya.7629

bump

Have you looked at the metrics yet?

RoF