WvW ascended back piece

WvW ascended back piece

in WvW

Posted by: Klipso.8653

Klipso.8653

We have the Fractal and sPvP tournament wings, why can’t we have a legendary back piece for WvW?

(edited by Klipso.8653)

WvW ascended back piece

in WvW

Posted by: Krabathor Deus.5432

Krabathor Deus.5432

Because is wvw and not pvp where they really care abou that game mode.

WvW ascended back piece

in WvW

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

They’re busy with legendary armors at the moment.
We’re free to go get those wings from fractals and spvp though, and technically wvw is pve so fractals legendary back piece is the appropriate one to get for wvw.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

WvW ascended back piece

in WvW

Posted by: Rangerdeity.5847

Rangerdeity.5847

We’re free to go get those wings from fractals and spvp though, and technically wvw is pve so fractals legendary back piece is the appropriate one to get for wvw.

there are 3 game modes not two. in PvE you dont fight other players. any questions?

WvW ascended back piece

in WvW

Posted by: Baldrick.8967

Baldrick.8967

We have the Fractal and sPvP tournament wings, why can’t we have a legendary back piece for WvW?

That might involve a dev actually doing some work that is wvw centred….not going to happen.

Same with the one place where these things matter (wvw), legendary armor won’t happen for wvw either. I mean, who would want to change their build in wvw anyway? /sarcasm

They want to drive players from pve into spvp and fractals – not wvw, which I’m beginning to think they wished they had never included in the game.

WvW player. Doing another world completion for my next Legendary. Hater of mini-games.

WvW ascended back piece

in WvW

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

there are 3 game modes not two. in PvE you dont fight other players. any questions?

Someone doesn’t know what Anet thinks WvW players enjoy..

https://youtu.be/4LhvuomaJaY

WvW ascended back piece

in WvW

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

Yes sir I have a question.
There is only two skill sets in the game of pve and spvp. Wvw uses the pve skill set, you can also kill npcs in there, so isn’t it still pve?
Thank you sir.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

WvW ascended back piece

in WvW

Posted by: Rambitshouse.8712

Rambitshouse.8712

That might involve a dev actually doing some work that is wvw centred….not going to happen.

Same with the one place where these things matter (wvw), legendary armor won’t happen for wvw either. I mean, who would want to change their build in wvw anyway? /sarcasm

They want to drive players from pve into spvp and fractals – not wvw, which I’m beginning to think they wished they had never included in the game.

Whoever is “driving” needs a DUI test.

Dtox