WvW beta tests

WvW beta tests

in WvW

Posted by: schulzki.1862

schulzki.1862

i think the new borderlands are kitten. they are eotm 2.. i f i walk from spawn to hills or bay (dont know what the kitten its called now…) i need like 5 mins to go there.

to my questions: were the new backlands ever tested by real WvW people or just ANET-fanboys?

you kittened up once again anet, give us back the old boarders!

cheerz

EDIT: 5min to get to the south gate of the kittening confusing dungeons you call fortress…

oh, and nice implementation of the new maps into the old layout.. really? you couldnt even be bothered to make a new one that fits????! my kittening god…

EDIT 2:

we just had an INC on our garry, i needed like 3 mins to cover all the spots… thats a kittening disgrace…. i am not the type to rage on forums, look at my history, but thats just a really hughe kitten up…!! at least they left one map untouched.
if i did my job this way i would be fired!

(edited by schulzki.1862)

WvW beta tests

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Go look at the beta forums, the feedback was similar to the feedback now, they simply didn;t change anything.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

WvW beta tests

in WvW

Posted by: qualm like a bomb.6512

qualm like a bomb.6512

This is terrible. Maybe anet devs should get of the T1 servers there is no way this could be fun unless youre an omni blob.

Qualm – Commander
Grievance [GVNC] – Our drunken WvW is the kitten
Devona’s Rest – Forever Outnumbered & Kittened upon by Anet

WvW beta tests

in WvW

Posted by: Genavelle.9516

Genavelle.9516

Pretty sure the beta events for these maps were invite-only and mainly consisted of streamers- so no, they weren’t tested by actual WvW players, and those beta events were mostly just for advertising.

Also I remember several months ago seeing in the forums that people complained these maps would be too big, and would kill both roaming and low-population servers. Obviously Anet didn’t care.

I am a WvW player.
Maguuma Server
Ranger and Necromancer.

WvW beta tests

in WvW

Posted by: schulzki.1862

schulzki.1862

now i really can not wait till the fallout 4 release!

WvW beta tests

in WvW

Posted by: Akkeros.1675

Akkeros.1675

awful maps, awful expansion
truly truly disappointed

WvW beta tests

in WvW

Posted by: FogLeg.9354

FogLeg.9354

Pretty sure the beta events for these maps were invite-only and mainly consisted of streamers- so no, they weren’t tested by actual WvW players, and those beta events were mostly just for advertising.

Also I remember several months ago seeing in the forums that people complained these maps would be too big, and would kill both roaming and low-population servers. Obviously Anet didn’t care.

Not all beta was invitation-only. I was in one of the betas myself. Thing is, all the beta feedback was exactly same as players are saying now: its too big, too confusing and very hard to find enemy to fight.

So, what was changed between beta and live version? Nothing.