Catalin Puf (Human Elementalist)
Catalin Elf (Sylvari Thief)

WvW dead. Nothing left to do

in WvW

Posted by: reddie.5861

reddie.5861

Wait for wvw mega-server or transfer to T1 servers

how that will change anything?
WvW was all i did and in reality what mega server will offer me is what my server already offers me, i dont care for the PvP. i care for down grading other servers hard work etc etc people deffending like idiots cus they have waypoint and whatever.

right now WvW is nothing but a mindless gametype..
PPT hero’s do their job, people like me who dont give a rats kitten about PPT drop to bottom off the list and quit out of boredom.

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

You could pick up 5 extra supplies though.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

in WvW

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

‘T1’ EU is mostly quiet, the only reason Deso is winning, is because there’s not many PPT tryhards left on the other servers, that PPT every day and week.

There’s no queues or just a single queue to EB usually and only 1-3 guilds if we’re lucky during prime time, gg.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

in WvW

Posted by: MadBomber.3719

MadBomber.3719

T1 NA is pretty active. Fights on the desert bls every night because EB is always queued. There’s at least 10 guilds that run 20+ providing fights. I dont know how it is during off hours but during prime NA, we havent had trouble finding a fight.

shit guardian on maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Naithe.4271

Naithe.4271

T1 NA is pretty active. Fights on the desert bls every night because EB is always queued. There’s at least 10 guilds that run 20+ providing fights. I dont know how it is during off hours but during prime NA, we havent had trouble finding a fight.

Last night it was the JQ Blob and EBG. That’s it. Not sure if that’s finding a fight when you have 19 on you.

in WvW

Posted by: MadBomber.3719

MadBomber.3719

Last night it was the JQ Blob and EBG. That’s it. Not sure if that’s finding a fight when you have 19 on you.

EBG is always a blobfest. I didnt raid last night so idk how the action was but the last two weeks there has been fights in the BLs every night we raided. My point is there is no lack of fights in T1 NA outside of EBG because there’s a wide range of active guilds running good numbers. i guess yesterday was an exception.

shit guardian on maguuma

(edited by MadBomber.3719)

in WvW

Posted by: Lord of Rings.5371

Lord of Rings.5371

Finally the War is over and Peace over the lands.

It’s all green.

Time for celebration in this

season of Joy

Maybe with snowball fights..

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Godly_Yuletide

Attachments:

Fire Water Air
FA

in WvW

Posted by: Bubi.5237

Bubi.5237

Just don’t use the Yellow Snow !

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

in WvW

Posted by: Dragonfeu.4356

Dragonfeu.4356

Do you guys enjoy Obsidian Sanctum? Not the actual JP, but when you’re defending it from a zerg or something. I find it amazing (the defence aspect), but that might just be me.

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

Those BLs sloppily dropped into the map says everything you need to know about Anet’s stance towards WvW.

in WvW

Posted by: Sagramor.7395

Sagramor.7395

Those BLs sloppily dropped into the map says everything you need to know about Anet’s stance towards WvW.

I have no desire to go digging for the thread (since Anet’s official solution to the broken Forum search is to use Google), but I believe this was presented as a bug in a red post at some point.

If Anet gave just have a rat’s kitten WvW would be in a much better place.

/fingerscrossed

in WvW

Posted by: Chiccotot.7296

Chiccotot.7296

Do you guys enjoy Obsidian Sanctum? Not the actual JP, but when you’re defending it from a zerg or something. I find it amazing (the defence aspect), but that might just be me.

How do you defend in Obsidian Sanctum? I havent been in this map since HoT… is there any defensible structures in there now?