WvW finishers resetting

WvW finishers resetting

in WvW

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

I transferred to a new server, made a new guardian and now everyday on that toon alone I have to select my finisher everytime I stomp someone because it keeps reverting back to the basic flag…

Does anyone else have this issue?

I also got a new PC and when I log onto the old PC I don’t have to constantly fix my finisher, so I know it has somethin to do with my new PC if anyone can help meh?

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

WvW finishers resetting

in WvW

Posted by: MightyMicah.7451

MightyMicah.7451

No, this has happened since patch. Give it some time and you’ll find the finisher resets on any character or PC. It’s quite frustrating. I’ll hop in to a battle and after an epic fight I’ll down the guy and then go to stomp expecting to see my epic bear finisher and then…oh look, a stake with a black flag on it…

This is that new sound. Ya’ll ain’t ready.

WvW finishers resetting

in WvW

Posted by: Purr Kitten.8731

Purr Kitten.8731

I paid for a couple of finishers and I have to say I am not happy about this. Fix this or give people their gems back. You try to swap weapons from equipment tab and your finisher resets. Very annoying. How come no word on this… at all?

SBI

WvW finishers resetting

in WvW

Posted by: X T D.6458

X T D.6458

this is a standing bug with finishers and should be reported on the bugs forum here

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs

I also have an existing thread on it if you would like to add to it here

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Finishers-keep-resetting/first#post4653669

I say what needs to be said, get used to it.
Honesty is not insulting, stupidity is.
>Class Balance is a Joke<

WvW finishers resetting

in WvW

X T D.6458

I also posted one way to get around it till its fixed…I hope

The only way around this is to choose a finisher and quick click the arrow icon back checking that it didnt revert to the default. Its annoying but the only way around it atm.

WvW finishers resetting

in WvW

Posted by: Xterra.6172

Xterra.6172

I’m getting this bug as well. TY for the bugs forum link XTD.

WvW finishers resetting

in WvW

X T D.6458

happy to help, hope it gets fixed soon :/, in the meantime use that workaround, it keeps it from resetting, but you have to check it everytime you open the finishers panel, as long as it doesnt revert to the default it will work properly.

(edited by X T D.6458)

WvW finishers resetting

in WvW

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

Yea cheers to everyone that posted, I had no idea it was a bug

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

WvW finishers resetting

in WvW

Posted by: Zietlogik.6208

Zietlogik.6208

Are you opening the wintersday gifts finishers by chance? if you use one of the books, and not select a finisher when the window pops, it sets you to default (nothing)

Zietlogik [Warrior] Chronologix [Ranger] Ziet The Dreaded [Necromancer] Zietlogic [Revenant]