WvW gear salvage

WvW gear salvage

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

A big step into the right direction, kudos to you Anet.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

WvW gear salvage

in WvW

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

Son of a kitten…. I kittening knew it. I have had WvW armor clogging up my inventory for the past couple years and I knew as soon as I deleted it this would happen, and I finally gave in and deleted it earlier this week….

My lawn could really use some rain, maybe I should go wash my car to make that happen as well.

Thank you ! Can you delete all your non stackable items that should be (birthday instant level 20, mawwdrey components, etc….)

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB

WvW gear salvage

in WvW

Posted by: Puck.9612

Puck.9612

Son of a kitten…. I kittening knew it. I have had WvW armor clogging up my inventory for the past couple years and I knew as soon as I deleted it this would happen, and I finally gave in and deleted it earlier this week….

My lawn could really use some rain, maybe I should go wash my car to make that happen as well.

Thank you ! Can you delete all your non stackable items that should be (birthday instant level 20, mawwdrey components, etc….)

Well I did delete the level 20 ones since I now have level 30 ones….. so I’m sure it will be announced soon that you can use them together to get to level 50

Jim Hunter when my other account isn’t suspended

WvW gear salvage

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

Well I did delete the level 20 ones since I now have level 30 ones….. so I’m sure it will be announced soon that you can use them together to get to level 50

lol… you sir, win this thread….

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

WvW gear salvage

in WvW

Posted by: yanniell.1236

yanniell.1236

With Heart of Thorns the exotic equipment purchased with gold and Badges of Honor will become salvageable. Salvaging a piece of this gear returns only the upgrades that were applied and some Badges of Honor.

Awesome news. Ty.

[HUE]

WvW gear salvage

in WvW

Posted by: Ven Zehn.6573

Ven Zehn.6573

Yay, though I’ve already thrown away over a full set of traveler’s runes, ah well lol. Besides the runes are getting pretty cheap now.

WvW gear salvage

in WvW

Posted by: Spurnshadow.3678

Spurnshadow.3678

I honestly never thought the day would come.

Thanks.

Blackgate Native. It takes tremendous strength and skill to pull a lever.

WvW gear salvage

in WvW

Posted by: Aenaos.8160

Aenaos.8160

It’s only been 3 years…

-Win a pip,lose a pip,win a pip,lose a pip,lose a pip,
lose a pip,win 2 pips,lose a pip,lose a pip…………..-
-Go go Espartz.-

WvW gear salvage

in WvW

Posted by: I Deschain I.4623

I Deschain I.4623

It’s only been 3 years…

And surely there’ll be other obstacles right around the corner too.

3rd player NA to reach Diamond Invader (WvW Rank 6445+) on 10/29/14.
Retired.

WvW gear salvage

in WvW

Posted by: Orpheal.8263

Orpheal.8263

Good news, would be just better news, if salvage and mystic forge would count in general for all equipment, regardless of where yougot it or howe you got it.

Everythign in this game should somehow be salvageable, and in a case where it can#t be salvageable, it should be definetely forgeable then in the mystic forge, so that there always exists one or two ways ,how a player can make somethign useful out of an unwanted item or get somrthing out of an item, that can be reused again for other equipment or just be made to gold somehow..

I self have a few exotic karma vendor weapons, for that <i have no usage anymore, which I can’t throw into the forge, nor i can#t salvage them…
In case of karma exotics it would be at least wishable to be able to salvage them, to get back upgrades back an a chance for some T6 materials/ectos or so, so that Karma in itself becomes also a bit more valuable as a way to turn karma into materials/money that you need to craft other stuff.

the karma cost for exotic equipment are already high enough to be worth it to get materials and upgrades back from salvagign karma weapons/gear.
here I could understand it that karma stuff isn’ät forgeable, but salvagign is somethign totally different that should be possible.

With ascended becoming salvageable and wvw badge stuff becoming salvageable, karma becoming that too is simply a must to stay congruent in the overall game design.

Personally I like the idea behind sub classes ~ quoted from Chris Whiteside

WvW gear salvage

in WvW

Posted by: X T D.6458

X T D.6458

With Heart of Thorns the exotic equipment purchased with gold and Badges of Honor will become salvageable. Salvaging a piece of this gear returns only the upgrades that were applied and some Badges of Honor.

Thank you for this change, its been needed for a long time. Out of curiosity, will the returned upgrades be account bound or unbound, and will this also apply to karma gear?

I say what needs to be said, get used to it.
Honesty is not insulting, stupidity is.
>Class Balance is a Joke<

WvW gear salvage

in WvW

Posted by: rhapsody.3615

rhapsody.3615

Thanks, but too long overdue… Too bad I threw out this armor with Strength runes on it when you changed the transmutation system, and I made ascended armor. I waited months to toss it, to be sure Anet wasn’t going to give us a way to pull those upgrades out!

QQ!

WvW gear salvage

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

with HoT launching this weekend , i hope Anet do not forget about this….

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

WvW gear salvage

in WvW

Posted by: Tzozef.9841

Tzozef.9841

They forgot about it, still can’t salvage.

WvW gear salvage

in WvW

Posted by: schulzki.1862

schulzki.1862

it would be cool if it teleported you to your designated location. this way we could use wvw gear to go around the maps in a reasonable time instead of walking 5 minutes to the inc…

cheerz

WvW gear salvage

in WvW

Posted by: JDjitsu.7895

JDjitsu.7895

They forgot about it, still can’t salvage.

You have to use the new salvage kits I’ve been told. Ascended Salvage Kits? Or am I wrong? Haven’t tried yet…

Wiggin/LittleEnder/XeroCool/Filthydirtyrotten/MizDemeanor/EnderThaXenocide/ShadowOfWiggin-
Maguuma & A Few alts on other NA/EU servers