WvW huge queues burn boosters while waiting

in WvW

Posted by: RedBaron.6058

RedBaron.6058

Hello all,

ANet needs to quickly address the WvW queue times because we are wasting hours and hours of our boosters time (bought with gems = money) while waiting to get into any WvW map.

Presently, 50% of boosters time are wasted while waiting in queue.

Thanks.

“Blackadder: If you want something done properly, kill Baldrick before you start.”

in WvW

Posted by: Malerian.8435

Malerian.8435

Umm so do not use them until you get into the map?

in WvW

Posted by: Ok I Did It.2854

Ok I Did It.2854

The problem with the Queue times is that its caused by people sitting AFK all day waiting for the Prime time hours,

Its like Anet is saying, you need to log into game 4 hours before prime and AFK on the map until prime starts,

Wonder how an increase in pop on the boarder lands would work out.

in WvW

Posted by: Shazmataz.1423

Shazmataz.1423

A change to queue the account for wvw rather than toon would be very welcome. At least during long queue times then you can do pvp or are able to change professions to get better comp for your group.

in WvW

RedBaron.6058

Your intelligence is really above average, you see things no one else see…amazing!

Maybe you should go and learn about the various type of boosters and their duration…

“Blackadder: If you want something done properly, kill Baldrick before you start.”

in WvW

RedBaron.6058

A change to queue the account for wvw rather than toon would be very welcome. At least during long queue times then you can do pvp or are able to change professions to get better comp for your group.

This would be the best fix to implement.

in WvW

Posted by: Vicious.3042

Vicious.3042

Your intelligence is really above average, you see things no one else see…amazing!

Maybe you should go and learn about the various type of boosters and their duration…

You know he is right though, you could’ve waited, but instead you wasted and now kittening about it on forum. lol!

in WvW

Posted by: Timelord.8190

Timelord.8190

You know he is right though, you could’ve waited, but instead you wasted and now kittening about it on forum. lol!

You know there is 24h boosters right? Not nomal to play for 24h, and even then this game isn’t very stable. Had plenty of game crashes and DC’s.

Far ShiverPeaks (EU)

in WvW

Posted by: usnedward.9023

usnedward.9023

In his or her defense….don’t use boosters if you know you are not going to be there for the whole time? Max is 2 hours for booster unless you stack them. Then I would say not stack. If you are say going to bed in 30 minutes…grab the 50% laurel one or go booster free. Just saying…. EDIT: Not counting B-day booster…not everyone enjoys using them.

Granted Death – Necro
Consumed Hate – Thief
Unlucky Scrub – Ranger

in WvW

Posted by: Malerian.8435

Malerian.8435

In his or her defense….don’t use boosters if you know you are not going to be there for the whole time? Max is 2 hours for booster unless you stack them. Then I would say not stack. If you are say going to bed in 30 minutes…grab the 50% laurel one or go booster free. Just saying…. EDIT: Not counting B-day booster…not everyone enjoys using them.

Was not trying to be a kitten. But really why use a booster when your not in the map yet? I mean that is common sense stuff bro! Just got to use your noggin.

in WvW

Posted by: usnedward.9023

usnedward.9023

Was not trying to be a kitten. But really why use a booster when your not in the map yet? I mean that is common sense stuff bro! Just got to use your noggin.

I see the guys or gals point to a point. But from here on out if you are in WvW use the booster you plan on staying in game for. I think it is a waste atm to use a 24 hour one or the ones that make food last 12 hours until this all settles down. I personally would like to see a booster choice where when you use it you get to select WvW or PvE and when you leave that game mode it suspends until back in that game mode…but then again the coders fingers will be hurting :P

Granted Death – Necro
Consumed Hate – Thief
Unlucky Scrub – Ranger

in WvW

RedBaron.6058

If you get disconnected there goes your boosters down the drain…

in WvW

Posted by: Bigpapasmurf.5623

Bigpapasmurf.5623

If you get disconnected there goes your boosters down the drain…

A risk some people are willing to take…ofc when they use it once they hit the map. Stuff happens. Its the nature of the beast.

- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/MC_Celestia
- I am currently a main thief roamer for SF in WvW. LOVE ME!
- {SOAP} Solo/Havoc roamer, lover of good fights