WvW ideas?

WvW ideas?

in WvW

Posted by: overlord.7283

overlord.7283

Q:

ok so i understand that this has been previously brought up multiple times. but many people complain about how bad the match system is and how the high tier match ups are sometimes boring. im wondering why we cant merge EU and US servers for better matchups? or ultimately create WvW servers that support USvEU. i think that those matchups would be alot more fun and interesting because of the time difference as well as to see how we do. i mean it seems great whats missing though

Kaukida
MetaHolics Gaming
Guild-Risen Insanity

WvW ideas?

in WvW

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

merge → more queues for the higher tiers
NAvsEU → coverage wars

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

WvW ideas?

in WvW

overlord.7283

the coverage wars is what would make it more interesting i go to sleep and half of EB , DB, AND mg is red and wakup theres nothing to cap barely.

Kaukida
MetaHolics Gaming
Guild-Risen Insanity

WvW ideas?

in WvW

Posted by: Slomo.1029

Slomo.1029

EU vs America would be interesting if every server had steady coverage all day long. For example you could match the Vizunah and some T1 or T2 US servers.
BUT everybody else doesnt have that. EU servers dont have 24/7 coverage. They have peaks in the evenings and next to nobody a few hours later. Matchung EU vs US would mean that for EU primetime the maps will be painted with EU, at US primetime they will be painted US-colours. And you would end up plaing vs gates and guards instead of players.

~ Gandara

WvW ideas?

in WvW

overlord.7283

i understand what you mean there but wouldnt Coverage v Coverage make it alot more interesting? As far as i know “the best coverage wins” and matches liek that would be really close

Kaukida
MetaHolics Gaming
Guild-Risen Insanity

WvW ideas?

in WvW

Posted by: Burnfall.9573

Burnfall.9573

EU vs America would be interesting if every server had steady coverage all day long. For example you could match the Vizunah and some T1 or T2 US servers.
BUT everybody else doesnt have that. EU servers dont have 24/7 coverage. They have peaks in the evenings and next to nobody a few hours later. Matchung EU vs US would mean that for EU primetime the maps will be painted with EU, at US primetime they will be painted US-colours. And you would end up plaing vs gates and guards instead of players.

Very true indeed

Advocate of Justice, Liberty and Truth

WvW ideas?

in WvW

Posted by: Turamarth.3248

Turamarth.3248

i understand what you mean there but wouldnt Coverage v Coverage make it alot more interesting? As far as i know “the best coverage wins” and matches liek that would be really close

Nearly constant pvd isn´t interesting.

Brandar – Kodash [DE]
[SPQR]

WvW ideas?

in WvW

Posted by: Kimhyuna.1035

Kimhyuna.1035

merge -> more queues for the higher tiers
NAvsEU -> coverage wars

So simple, yet incredibly effective.

Minion

WvW ideas?

in WvW

overlord.7283

i understand that PVDing all the time WOULD suck yes. but the coverage would make it more interesting because they would be closer and closer. liek i said its just an idea

Kaukida
MetaHolics Gaming
Guild-Risen Insanity

WvW ideas?

in WvW

Posted by: Burnfall.9573

Burnfall.9573

merge -> more queues for the higher tiers
NAvsEU -> coverage wars

So simple, yet incredibly effective.

I agree

Advocate of Justice, Liberty and Truth

WvW ideas?

in WvW

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

i understand that PVDing all the time WOULD suck yes. but the coverage would make it more interesting because they would be closer and closer. liek i said its just an idea

It would not be close at all since NA’s primetime follow EU’s closely while getting a much longer period before EU takes anything back.

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks