WvW is balanced finally

WvW is balanced finally

in WvW

Posted by: Zhuul.1759

Zhuul.1759

The Devs on Blackgate proudly confirmed that with the latest Guild Transfers to Blackgate the WvW Balance has been successfully restored for now.

No more whiny Threads about balancing please.

Yes we can Great again

WvW is balanced finally

in WvW

Posted by: Fader.4981

Fader.4981

Balanced? yet a dead server such as TC gets put back in T1 after they lost down in T2 for some reason i don’t think that’s right..

WvW is balanced finally

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

I think the OP was being sarcastic, indicating that yet another guild got into a locked server.

Dismal.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

WvW is balanced finally

in WvW

Posted by: Dusty Moon.4382

Dusty Moon.4382

It is hysterical the people complain about BG but Mag has so MANY MORE PLAYERS it is ridiculous.

Mag can put a blob out 70 out 24/7 and BG cannot. Which has more players? Many BG WvW players that are counted, as part of the population, only play EotM and that map should not be counted.

WvW is balanced finally

in WvW

Posted by: Limodriver.4106

Limodriver.4106

It is hysterical the people complain about BG but Mag has so MANY MORE PLAYERS it is ridiculous.

Mag can put a blob out 70 out 24/7 and BG cannot. Which has more players? Many BG WvW players that are counted, as part of the population, only play EotM and that map should not be counted.

thats right dont count those asian players ppt for u guys in the morning while u are sleeping. 50 BG play for 10 mins then run to eotm vs 20 MAG play for 6 hrs which side is going to be full? not that hard to figure out.

WvW is balanced finally

in WvW

Posted by: JDjitsu.7895

JDjitsu.7895

Exaggerating doesn’t help your point at all. You should be upset at the players on your server who go to EOTM to train on underlevels. You admitted in your post that you have the numbers, but are hiding. Get in EOTM and convince them to come back. Exaggerating that Mag has 70 man blobs 24/7 won’t help one little bit.

Wiggin/LittleEnder/XeroCool/Filthydirtyrotten/MizDemeanor/EnderThaXenocide/ShadowOfWiggin-
Maguuma & A Few alts on other NA/EU servers

WvW is balanced finally

in WvW

Posted by: Dusty Moon.4382

Dusty Moon.4382

Exaggerating doesn’t help your point at all. You should be upset at the players on your server who go to EOTM to train on underlevels. You admitted in your post that you have the numbers, but are hiding. Get in EOTM and convince them to come back. Exaggerating that Mag has 70 man blobs 24/7 won’t help one little bit.

Not exaggerating at all. I have been in T1 and saw the massive MAG blobs.

EotM DOES count for WvW and BG has whole guilds that ONLY do EotM. After all, it is easier to get your rank up, if all you do is K-Train in EotM. Those guilds will not come back. Why should they? I can’t find a good reason to persuade them to come back, due to the imbalance of the condi meta.

WvW is balanced finally

in WvW

Posted by: Nikola.3841

Nikola.3841

Its not exaggerating…then again, why care about dead game mode anyway

WvW is balanced finally

in WvW

Posted by: medusashadow.3567

medusashadow.3567

LOL GOOD TROLL BRO BLANCE YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME THAT BIGGEST JOKE I EVER HEAR OF.

WvW is balanced finally

in WvW

Posted by: Kekkei Genkai Kage.5930

Kekkei Genkai Kage.5930

WvW will be balance when t1 is only Mag and BG locked forever and get deleted by ANet and also delete t4 servers

[Rekz] Another Dead WvW Guild

WvW is balanced finally

in WvW

Posted by: medusashadow.3567

medusashadow.3567

Screw boy do you still think this blance match up ???

Attachments:

WvW is balanced finally

in WvW

Posted by: FOKOZUYNEN.8206

FOKOZUYNEN.8206

i see outnubered 24h on Aurora Glade if the next linking is the same bye bye .

WvW is balanced finally

in WvW

Posted by: Swamurabi.7890

Swamurabi.7890

Not exaggerating at all. I have been in T1 and saw the massive MAG blobs.

EotM DOES count for WvW and BG has whole guilds that ONLY do EotM. After all, it is easier to get your rank up, if all you do is K-Train in EotM. Those guilds will not come back. Why should they? I can’t find a good reason to persuade them to come back, due to the imbalance of the condi meta.

Besides getting WvW ranks and some achievements and the occasional supply drop, how does EotM count for WvW?

EotM isn’t calculated in WvW population levels so don’t say that.

WvW is balanced finally

in WvW

Posted by: shiri.4257

shiri.4257

Solution: delete eotm

~Kasumei/Machiato
Desert Spectre [VII]-Crystal Desert
“You’re never out of the fight.”

WvW is balanced finally

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

Solution: delete eotm

but that represents the true ideal the game was designed for…. lol.
They dont even disable EOTM for one week, and u want to delete it?

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

WvW is balanced finally

in WvW

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

Nice trolling, Arenanet.

Attachments:

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

WvW is balanced finally

in WvW

Posted by: Lahmia.2193

Lahmia.2193

Nice trolling, Arenanet.

I was about to question the authenticity of your post. Then I checked for myself.

Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death.

WvW is balanced finally

in WvW

Posted by: Sarika.3756

Sarika.3756

OK, that was so unbelievable I checked. I don’t even know how to comment on TC and JQ being full ATM.

WvW is balanced finally

in WvW

Posted by: DeadlySynz.3471

DeadlySynz.3471

Ya that seems unbelievable, seeing as I think I’ve counted all of about 4 guilds running on TC WvW, and 3 of those guilds run only 1-2x per week.

I know just from running around in each map at different times of day, that even Mag and BG don’t seem to have any regular groups running on each map, but one massive group map hopping.

Solution, put a timer on map hopping on the 1st and 2nd place servers. Not a big one, but long enough that they simply can’t hop from one map to another defend an objective at will. For example, hopping from EB to your borderland to defend bay, lock the player out of EB for 15-30 min. Force the mega blobs to split up if they want to defend, otherwise lose objectives if the 3rd place server hops back to the original map, simple. The funny thing is, it’s about the simplest solution Anet can implement without literally doing anything to upset the balance on any server.

WvW is balanced finally

in WvW

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

I don’t even know what to say about JQ being closed. We lost 3 guilds in the last week, we’re barely keeping our heads above water in T2…. but sure. Trying to decipher what anet does is like trying to figure out why my 3yo nephew runs around the house holding a wooden spoon and a shoe.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]