WvW is bugged

WvW is bugged

in WvW

Posted by: xikira.3264

xikira.3264

Something is going on in wvw the color of everything keeps cycling through all the servers even if one server owns it. The que is also bugged our bl has had a permanent 1 man que you have to que up and leave and then que up again. I am not the only one experiencing this a lot of my other friends on other servers are seeing the same thing happening.

“My potions are too strong for you, traveler.”
Potion Sella

WvW is bugged

in WvW

Posted by: Elric Of Melnibone.4781

Elric Of Melnibone.4781

I saw a camp and a tower showing the wrong color on the map, it didn’t match the actual state on the ground. People actually built cats to try and take the tower back.

WvW is bugged

in WvW

Posted by: Malerian.8435

Malerian.8435

Ya I have noticed that as well. Also timers are off on these as well. They say 4 min RI and it is nothing, and the other way around as well!

WvW is bugged

in WvW

xikira.3264

My boyfriend was telling me that his server has been having a lot of issues as well one of his friends ended up in their own instance of eb and were alone. It even showed up on his map saying she was in another instance. I have been having issue with party as well it will say somone is in another instance. I have also witnessed the portal change color and enemies go into it and it will go back to the normal color. Im not sure what is going on but I hope it gets fixed soon.

Potion Sella

WvW is bugged

in WvW

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

one of his friends ended up in their own instance of eb and were alone.

You saying ALONE alone?
As in their personal EB?

WvW is bugged

in WvW

Posted by: Avigrus.2871

Avigrus.2871

You saying ALONE alone?
As in their personal EB?

Maybe they ascended to Valhalla

80 Necro (5), 80 Guard (4), 80 Mesmer (3)
80 Ranger (3), 80 Warrior (3), 80 Thief (3)
80 Ele (2), 80 Engi (3), 80 Rev (2)

WvW is bugged

in WvW

LetoII.3782

You saying ALONE alone?
As in their personal EB?

Maybe they ascended to Valhalla

WvW is bugged

in WvW

Posted by: Chris Barrett

Chris Barrett

Gameplay Programmer

This is being monitored and investigated.

There’s possibility for as much as one more instance of this problem to happen per non-Obsidian Sanctum Mist War map, per tier in NA, if it happens before this Friday’s reset. If this Friday’s reset happens first, we should be in the clear until a permanent solution can be found.

WvW is bugged

in WvW

Posted by: Strider Pj.2193

Strider Pj.2193

There’s possibility for as much as one more instance of this problem to happen per non-Obsidian Sanctum Mist War map, per tier in NA, if it happens before this Friday’s reset. If this Friday’s reset happens first, we should be in the clear until a permanent solution can be found.

Dun-dun-DUHNNNNNN

WvW is bugged

in WvW

Posted by: trueanimus.4085

trueanimus.4085

I have noticed also that the map doesnt change when you take a tower… Blue takes a red tower for example.. it stays red and says it is still ticking for the red team. Dont know how to tell if this is actually just a visual bug or if it is effecting the score.

Also i have noticed a few tower caps (like klovan) that after the tower flips, enemy guards spawn outside which would seem to indicate that the entire cap system is messed up atm.

This seems to be only happening since reset on friday.. or so that i have noticed anyway.

WvW is bugged

in WvW

Posted by: Blodeuyn.2751

Blodeuyn.2751

This problem seems to have popped up after the trading post went down briefly yesterday. Hope a permanent solution is top priority and this isn’t just being pushed off.

Blodeuyn Tylwyth
Quaggan OP [QOP], League of Extraordinary Siegers [LEXS]
Ehmry Bay

WvW is bugged

in WvW

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

My boyfriend was telling me that his server has been having a lot of issues as well one of his friends ended up in their own instance of eb and were alone. It even showed up on his map saying she was in another instance. I have been having issue with party as well it will say somone is in another instance. I have also witnessed the portal change color and enemies go into it and it will go back to the normal color. Im not sure what is going on but I hope it gets fixed soon.

But did he solo SM?

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB

WvW is bugged

in WvW

Posted by: Lahmia.2193

Lahmia.2193

On the plus side, Mag can’t tank in t2 because of this (it favours green side) so they’ll have to go back to T1.

Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death.

WvW is bugged

in WvW

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

On the plus side, Mag can’t tank in t2 because of this (it favours green side) so they’ll have to go back to T1.

Lol, we’re getting points for FA’s keep right now.

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma

WvW is bugged

in WvW

Posted by: Lahmia.2193

Lahmia.2193

Lol, we’re getting points for FA’s keep right now.

It is rather hilarious. One of our commander’s got in a kitteny because he thought you guys had t3’d it and almost raged.

Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death.

WvW is bugged

in WvW

Posted by: Beezlebub.1538

Beezlebub.1538

laugh all you want, but Mag would be crying if this happened to them. It’s honestly not funny – a 5 year old MMO should not be having this issue, let alone still live with a bug like this.

WvW is bugged

in WvW

Posted by: StrawHat.2639

StrawHat.2639

Am in the CD link and like Spell said even us saw Mag owning FA’s ebg keep for a few minutes…before reshifting red…I saw another bug on the desert bl where it said green even tho our side had capped it until I claimed it, it then turned blue.

WvW is bugged

in WvW

Posted by: aandiarie.7195

aandiarie.7195

I saw a bug in SMC. It was where the inner north west gate was shooting rocks out of both sides of the gate. It looked like it was raining rocks. I am not sure if the bug is gone, but that was a funny one.

WvW is bugged

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

I noticed that if an objective is the wrong color, you can claim it for a guild and it will change to the correct color. Also, after taking a camp and claiming it, it turned to the wrong color a few seconds later. Unclaiming the camp made it return to the correct color.

Yes, it does seem to affect scoring.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

WvW is bugged

in WvW

Strider Pj.2193

laugh all you want, but Mag would be crying if this happened to them. It’s honestly not funny – a 5 year old MMO should not be having this issue, let alone still live with a bug like this.

We’d all rage. But it’s funny because it CAN happen. People are laughing about having an EBG all to themselves. Think about that…. it’s quite hilarious actually.

A five year old MMO is actually the exact thing to finally have a bug like this. With the steady and consistent updates, it’s surprising something worse hasn’t happened.

I mean… it’s score……

It’s PPT. And it’s giving the supposed only sever that states it hates PPT MORE PPT. It’s really funny in that context.

WvW is bugged

in WvW

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

Why is anet making OS multi instance? Is there a server with OS queued often?

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

WvW is bugged

in WvW

Strider Pj.2193

It may be because people are going there to count down their pips? Without taking up map space. Maybe it’s creating more usage of OS?

WvW is bugged

in WvW

SkyShroud.2865

It may be because people are going there to count down their pips? Without taking up map space. Maybe it’s creating more usage of OS?

Maybe you should let anet reply it?

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

WvW is bugged

in WvW

Strider Pj.2193

You are right. I am sure that my post will be the one that prevents ANET from responding. My bad. Have a good day.

WvW is bugged

in WvW

SkyShroud.2865

You are right. I am sure that my post will be the one that prevents ANET from responding. My bad. Have a good day.

If it isn’t obvious enough, I am saying your post is not helpful and unnecessary, a total waste of bandwidth.

Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

WvW is bugged

in WvW

Posted by: Serenity.6135

Serenity.6135

He did not saying they are making OS a multi instance map. He said this problem can occur in more instances, as in occur more times in NON OS maps.

WvW is bugged

in WvW

Strider Pj.2193

If it isn’t obvious enough, I am saying your post is not helpful and unnecessary, a total waste of bandwidth.

No. The sarcasm in your post was obvious, and unnecessary. I am sorry that my other post was received so poorly, that you felt you needed to reply with sarcasm.

WvW is bugged

in WvW

LetoII.3782

T R I G G E R E D

WvW is bugged

in WvW

SkyShroud.2865

No. The sarcasm in your post was obvious, and unnecessary. I am sorry that my other post was received so poorly, that you felt you needed to reply with sarcasm.

I accept your apology.

He did not saying they are making OS a multi instance map. He said this problem can occur in more instances, as in occur more times in NON OS maps.

You are right, he said there maybe one more bug instance occurring on non-OS map. This somehow imply that OS is being tested for multi instance capability. This was actually highlighted by other players ingame, not me. In a way, it does make sense, why OS is not affected when it too is a single instance.

Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

(edited by SkyShroud.2865)

WvW is bugged

in WvW

Posted by: Elementalist Owner.7802

Elementalist Owner.7802

I don’t know anyone on mag who unironically cares about PPT

The Art of Roaming [gank]

WvW is bugged

in WvW

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

I saw a camp and a tower showing the wrong color on the map, it didn’t match the actual state on the ground. People actually built cats to try and take the tower back.

I can show Anet dozens of map glitches, wrong colors, icons turned the wrong way, scores not posting.

Problem with reporting?

They aren’t listening, so they don’t see it and don’t care.

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

WvW is bugged

in WvW

Posted by: trueanimus.4085

trueanimus.4085

ANET fix your kitten pls..

Ok so.. i get on finally today and as soon as i log in, people are complaining left and right because the servers have been glitching.

More people are complaining that it is NOT the servers but peoples connections.

I log into WvW and im in no more than 3 minutes.. when our entire squad gets kicked all at once… No skills work for about 30 seconds and then just boom.. everyone is kicked out..

We all log back in.. after a 5 min wait (because we couldnt even get the launcher to load the text) and then boom.. all kicked right back out.

Come on Anet… please fix this…

BTW.. it is NOT our connection.. it is your server..

when we logged back in, all the maps had reset like WvW had crashed.. all the sentries were white again.

It is also effecting PVE… 1400 ping in bitterfrost for example.

CAN WE AT LEAST GET AN ETA for a fix to make the game playable again? This has been happening for at least 2 days.

WvW is bugged

in WvW

Posted by: Elric Of Melnibone.4781

Elric Of Melnibone.4781

Has anyone noticed a bug with Guild banners? I swear I have seen the same banners on the same maps for days in a row in the exact same spot, like the timer died on them. Not every banner, but just a few ‘bugged’ banners.

WvW is bugged

in WvW

Posted by: Sarika.3756

Sarika.3756

Been that way for quite awhile…

WvW is bugged

in WvW

xikira.3264

ANET fix your kitten pls..

Ok so.. i get on finally today and as soon as i log in, people are complaining left and right because the servers have been glitching.

More people are complaining that it is NOT the servers but peoples connections.

I log into WvW and im in no more than 3 minutes.. when our entire squad gets kicked all at once… No skills work for about 30 seconds and then just boom.. everyone is kicked out..

We all log back in.. after a 5 min wait (because we couldnt even get the launcher to load the text) and then boom.. all kicked right back out.

Come on Anet… please fix this…

BTW.. it is NOT our connection.. it is your server..

when we logged back in, all the maps had reset like WvW had crashed.. all the sentries were white again.

It is also effecting PVE… 1400 ping in bitterfrost for example.

CAN WE AT LEAST GET AN ETA for a fix to make the game playable again? This has been happening for at least 2 days.

My friend van was on when this happened he was extremly confused at seeing all of the white sentries and to being kicked. I love wvw but this huge server wide glitch issue is making it super hard I hope this gets fixed soon.

Potion Sella

WvW is bugged

in WvW

xikira.3264

My entire squad just dcd from guild wars completely. It took us a good five min to get back into the game. Anet can we please get at lease an ETA on when this will get fixed or at least a better understanding on what in the world is going on?

Potion Sella