WvW is so fun!

WvW is so fun!

in WvW

Posted by: sander.5830

sander.5830

WvW is so fun man, it’s so fun someone build 42 trebs in south SM.
Anyone else having a ’’fun’’ match up?

I’m certainly enjoying this perfect match up making system!

Attachments:

Mesmer/Engineer/Thief/Elementalist/Guardian/Warrior/Necromancer/Ranger
Order Of Intoxication [Psy] Leader

WvW is so fun!

in WvW

Posted by: lightson.2310

lightson.2310

The best part of this Matchup so far was the part where I got to walk between Gunnars Keep and SM!

Sven – Ele
[Re][Crng][vE]
https://www.youtube.com/c/SvenGw2

WvW is so fun!

in WvW

sander.5830

The best part of this Matchup so far was the part where I got to walk between Gunnars Keep and SM!

and it seems that will probaly be all..

WvW is so fun!

in WvW

sander.5830

And terrific…605 tick yay ppt….:(

Attachments:

WvW is so fun!

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Lol typical scout asks about refreshing

L’enfer, c’est les autres

WvW is so fun!

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

Yeah its a complete blowout this week. No fun for the underdogs nor the dominating server.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

WvW is so fun!

in WvW

Posted by: Vikkela.7261

Vikkela.7261

Yeah didn’t play for long today after seeing our server is facerolling both other servers, and won’t probably play much this week

9 Guardians later…

WvW is so fun!

in WvW

Posted by: Coyote.7031

Coyote.7031

I feel your pain. That was my NA server every week when I first joined the GW2 community after the sale. We’ve balanced out thankfully.

I really wish there was a handicap system in place for when things get that uneven, it’s not fun for anyone. =(

WvW is so fun!

in WvW

Posted by: coglin.1867

coglin.1867

I don’t get this entire mentally of allowing the score to dictate if you will play WvW and have fun, or not. In my opinion, the score is irrelevant as to whether or not I want to play with my guild and friends.

A video on what weak PvPer’s and WvWer’s want.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q3em9s5I4c

WvW is so fun!

in WvW

Posted by: Fay.2357

Fay.2357

I don’t get this entire mentally of allowing the score to dictate if you will play WvW and have fun, or not. In my opinion, the score is irrelevant as to whether or not I want to play with my guild and friends.

The score is an indicator as to whether or not you’ll have good fights or get steamrolled instantly/have nobody opposing you to fight at all.

WvW is so fun!

in WvW

Posted by: Jana.6831

Jana.6831

On the other hand I love how Piken is steam rolling T1 this week.

Go Piken, Go Piken! ;)

Umm, I hope this isn’t against the forum rules -just realized it.

Anyway, I do love underdogs winning against stronger opponents and this is one of the weeks in which it’s theoretically possible.

(edited by Jana.6831)

WvW is so fun!

in WvW

Posted by: Shadow.3475

Shadow.3475

Jana SFR past Piken yestarday.

WvW is so fun!

in WvW

Posted by: Wryscher.1432

Wryscher.1432

Messed up matchups suck.

Of course i would have loved to be outside watching all those trebs go off at once….

Editz- cause i cant speel.

[Sane]-Order of the Insane Disorder
Melanessa-Necromancer Cymaniel-Scrapper
Minikata-Guardian Shadyne-Elementalist -FA-

WvW is so fun!

in WvW

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

Jana SFR past Piken yestarday.

Only because of the nightcrew, but yeah they passed piken. Still Piken are better fighters than sfr.

WvW is so fun!

in WvW

Jana.6831

It’s not really about who’s first now, just that I don’t think anyone expected it.

WvW is so fun!

in WvW

sander.5830

Fyi this was just to show how broken and boring the match up system currently is/ can be.
Getting Dev attention in WvW threads is neigh impossible tough.

WvW is so fun!

in WvW

Jana.6831

Fyi this was just to show how broken and boring the match up system currently is/ can be.
Getting Dev attention in WvW threads is neigh impossible tough.

I’m on gunnars too and currently farming for truffles.

WvW is so fun!

in WvW

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

Well, a lopsided matchup can be problematic for finding action. I would agree that losing one’s kitten over just losing by some points would be silly but If morale breaks and it puts too much pressure on the dedicated players who typically provide the leadership and defense, it tends to lead to a more uneasy atmosphere, and even if you’re not affected yourself, the people around you might. A lot of people unfortunately aren’t willing to do the dirty work as it is quite costly,

And there’s also the opposite where if you’re doing a blowout, then there’s nobody to fight and then there’s many more pugs that see dailies are easily done here and it snowballs the situation.

Certainly, a strong community can weather these times, but time takes its toll, and if they feel that the game isn’t going to be improving in these regards, things can get kinda bad. I mean, I often do tell people to stop losing their kitten when stuff gets lost due to lack of coverage and just play but some situations are just so lopsided where any attempt gets zerged down so badly that even I would just consider taking a break.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

(edited by ArchonWing.9480)